Chapter 13

Blooming Love

"ABOUT TIME!"

 

"Baek please..."

 

"No, but seriously Luhan! Do you know how much I suffered?! I've been waiting for years!"

 

"...I know him for less than a month..."

 

"This is not the problem Luhan! You guys are finally together!" Baekhyun shook his shoulders with a wide grin plastered on his face. Luhan just grinned back, Baekhyun was right. Finally. It still felt so unreal to him. At first even being Sehun's friend was a dream, but being his boyfriend?

 

It was a miracle.

 

"So, now let's talk about important things."

 

Luhan was dreamily looking at Sehun who was talking and laughing with Kai a little further. He smiled because yes, the miracle happened.

 

"–spend the night with him."

 

"What?" Luhan wasn't listening to what Baekhyun was saying, but he did catch a part of the last sentence.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "I said, I have some condoms in my bag for toni–"

 

"What?!!" Luhan could feel his cheeks heating up. "W-wha– we're not– Baek! It's not even been 24 hours that he's my boyfriend!"

 

Baekhyun shook his head. "I think you don't understand." He turned Luhan's head to make him look at Sehun. "This guy over there, Sehun, is now your boyfriend, don't you want to do things with him?"

 

Luhan gulped and looked at Sehun like it was the first time he saw him. Because it was true that Sehun was tall, and beautiful, and handsome.

 

 

Really handsome.

 

 

...

 

 

Baekhyun whispered in his ear, "So.. do you want it now?"

 

"Y-ye.." What?! "No! No, no– no! I don't!"

 

Baekhyun shrugged. "If you say so."

 

"Are you ready to go?"

 

Luhan whirled his head towards Sehun who looked at him with surprise – surely because of his red face.

 

"Uhh.." Luhan wanted to ask Baekhyun if it was okay for him to leave him here, but when the boy felt Luhan's eyes on him, he pointed to his bag and wiggled his eyebrows. Luhan widened his eyes, he took Sehun's arm, and tugged him out of the school.

 

"I didn't tell Kai I was leaving." Sehun said, still looking behind.

 

"You'll text him!"

 

"What's wrong?"

 

Luhan stopped running and let go of Sehun's arm, he looked down. "Nothing," he mumbled.

 

Sehun knew, of course, that Luhan was lying but shrugged it off. "Okay, well, now that we're out, do you want to do things with me?"

 

Luhan looked up, eyes wide. "W-what?!"

 

"I don't know, do you want to eat somewhere or go watch a film?"

 

"Oh... Yes..." Luhan cursed Baekhyun inwardly. Because of him, he had those not so pure thoughts featuring Sehun. But he couldn't blame him for sounding disappointed.

 

"What did you think I was talking about?"

 

"Nothing!" Luhan cried, his blush deepened when he spotted a little smirk on Sehun's face.

 

"I see..." Sehun leaned in, like he was about to kiss him, but stopped when Luhan closed his eyes and ruffled his hair instead. "I want to see a film, what about it?"

 

Luhan opened his eyes and frowned. "Yeah whatever." He fought back a pout but not enough to not be noticed by Sehun whose smile grew bigger, and decided to really kiss him this time. When he pulled away, he grinned at the sight of a blushing Luhan blinking cutely at him. He took his hand and started walking. He was right doing so because Luhan wasn't going to move anytime soon.

 

Great. Luhan thought, like one Baekhyun wasn't enough... He also understood now why Sehun was Kai's best friend.

 

Luhan smiled when he looked at their linked hands.

 

 

No, he was definitely not dreaming.

 

 


 

 

Sehun was reading a book at the library, waiting for Luhan so they could go home together. When he heard footsteps, he looked up, the last thing he expected was to see Taehyun.

 

"Can we talk?"

 

Sehun was really not over what he did, and he thinks that he'll never be. He didn't reply and kept a blank face. Taehyun refused to look at him and took Sehun's silence as a clue to continue his speech.

 

"I'm sorry. For what I did. I really am."

 

"I'm not the one who should receive your apologies."

 

"No, you're not the only one. I'm going to tell Luhan too of course, I just found you first."

 

Sehun frowned slightly. "You found me first or you wanted to find me first?"

 

Taehyun looked up for the first time to see Sehun's expression, it was far from friendly like before. "Listen Sehun, I understand if you don't accept them, but you deserve some too."

 

"If you say so." Sehun stood up, closed his book and put it in his bag. "Also Taehyun, for your own good, you better not do something again to him." Sehun stated firmly.

 

"You don't have to worry about this, I won't."

 

They heard a huff from afar. "Kai should seriously start doing his homeworks– oh."

 

Luhan eyes drifted back and forth between the two. "Uhh I-I'll wait outside.."

 

"No, let's go." Sehun said while walking to him.

 

"What? B-but–"

 

"Let's go." Sehun took Luhan's hand and head towards the exit. Luhan glanced back to see Taehyun rooted to his spot, he waited until they were out to ask,

 

"What happened?"

 

"Taehyun told me he was sorry."

 

"Oh."

 

Sehun sensed that Taehyun wanted to apologize to Luhan right away, but he didn't really know why, he felt the need to get Luhan out of here. Or was it himself? His heart began to beat fast at the sight of Luhan and Taehyun in the same piece. "He'll apologize to you too."

 

Luhan nodded.

 

Sehun peeked down at him. "Are you.. going to forgive him?"

 

"I already did."

 

"What?" Sehun was clearly surprised.

 

"..I don't like it, being mad at someone, especially when it's a friend. I just want everything to be normal again."

 

Sehun was thankful Luhan was looking straight ahead, leading him, because he couldn't take his eyes off of the boy. "I don't even know if I'll ever be able to and you're here telling me you already forgave him?"

 

Luhan smiled slightly. "Maybe you're stronger than me."

 

"No." Sehun shook his head. "Being able to forgive him so fast after what he did make you the stronger one. Remember what you told me in the park? Why you like roses?"

 

"I like the smell, the color, I like the fact that it looks so fragile but strong at the same time."

 

"Of course.." How can I forget this embarrassing moment...

 

"Fragile but strong at the same time, I think it descibes you well. Also..."

 

Luhan looked up, waiting for Sehun to continue, but the latter bent down and kissed him on the lips. Satisfied that Luhan's cheeks were now a beautiful shade of pink, he smiled. "You have the same color." He let go of his boyfriend's hand and walked again, leaving a blinking Luhan standing there. When the latter finally understood what Sehun meant, he gasped but the taller boy was already a few meters ahead.

 

 

"Yah Sehun!"

 

 


 

 

"Sehun?"

 

Luhan knew where his boyfriend was but he prayed that maybe, maybe he was not in the park, sitting in front of that damn flower like every freaking time.

 

But you know what was the saddest thing?

 

It was exactly where he was.

 

With a huff, Luhan plopped down next to him, frowning deeply. It deepened when Sehun didn't look at him nor ask him what was wrong.

 

"You're here again."

 

"..."

 

"You can take care of something else, you know?"

 

This time, Sehun looked at him. But not like he wanted to; he was just waiting for Luhan to explain what he meant and Luhan wanted to hit him because he should know.

 

"This red rose here." He eyed the flower with disgust. "Let's say it's my love for you, so you can take care of my love instead."

 

Sehun stared at him some more before asking,

 

"Are you jealous?"

 

Luhan widdened his eyes. "W-w-what?! Are you asking me if I'm jealous of a flower?!"

 

Sehun didn't stop staring at him, telling him with his eyes that yes, that was what he just said and Luhan flushed. Not because he was right, because he was not.

 

Sehun smiled. "That's what I'm doing. Taking care of your love." He pointed at the rose. And Luhan swore he would have punch him if he didn't have enough self-control. "You know, I'll love you until the end of the red rose's life."

 

"Are you telling me you won't love me forever?" Luhan threw him an accusing look.

 

"I'm not talking about this rose." He took out something behind his back. "I'm talking about this one."

 

Luhan looked at the flower in his hand, then at a grinning Sehun, then at the rose again, then he glared at Sehun.

 

"You think it's funny?"

 

He turned around to look at something in front of him – anything that was not Oh Sehun – with a scowl, hiding the fact that he felt incredibly happy when he realized the rose in his hand was in plastic.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

Luhan was giving him the silent treatment. That was what Sehun deserved. Sorry or not, Luhan was mad at him, and he wouldn't gave in. But then, Sehun scooted closer and wrapped his arm around him and Luhan bit his lips because he was angry and there was no way Sehun would solve everything just by doing this and for sure, Luhan wouldn't talk to him anythime soo–

 

"W-what do you think you're doing?" Luhan didn't expect Sehun to kiss him on his cheek.

 

"I love you."

 

Luhan narrowed his eyes, and he wished he wasn't feeling his body warming up, he snorted. "Well, I don't."

 

Now he wished Sehun wasn't looking at him with a surprised expression and that his own eyes weren't so wide because he sounded absolutely unconvincing.

 

And, as if the situation wasn't embarrassing enough, Sehun laughed.

 

"This is not funny.." Luhan muttered, cheeks redder than the rose. But it just made Sehun laugh even more. "Hey, stop laughing!"

 

But Sehun didn't stop. So Luhan brought him closer to shut him up.

 

Not that he was going to admit it, but maybe, maybe a part of him just wanted to kiss Sehun.

 

 

Or a big part.

 

 

Okay the whole part.

 

 

"And you say you don't love me." Sehun smiled after Luhan pulled away. The latter blushed and looked away but didn't remove his arms from around Sehun's neck.

 

"Shut up."

 

Sehun his hair. "It's okay, showing me is enough."

 

"Wha–"

 

Sehun kissed him and Luhan unwillingly kissed him back, because he was still mad of course.

 

 

They shared a few more kisses in front of the red rose that witnessed their confession and was now in the forefront to watch the beginning of their blooming love.

 

 

 



How are you all?
I just want to tell you, thanks again for reading this story.
I hope you spent a good time! :)
So yes, this is the last chapter. (there will be a bonus but I want the story to end here.)
But, after I finish this, I'll start another fic, it'll be exactly the same, just that hunhan will be together meaning fluff party!!
I'll put the link here, thanks if you follow me there too! :)
I just can't stop writing about hunhan hehehe.
Everyone, have a nice day!
 
Here, have a Hunkiss~ ♡
http://i.imgur.com/UQdx72w.gif