Chapter 5

Blooming Love

"I’m so gonna kill you Junmyeon just wait!" An angry Baekhyun said while furiously cleaning a class table.

 

"…Junmyeon?"

 

"Mr. Kim."

 

"...You talk about your teacher using his first name?"

 

"Yeaah and?! This doesn’t even deserve his name to be said by my beautiful mouth! How dare he using my pretty hands to clean his ty class?!"

 

Maybe because you didn’t do your homeworks…

 

Yes because the day before, Baekhyun was looking at Sehun and Luhan the whole time. Like one of those dramas you find and watch all seasons in one go.

 

 

Even if there’s twenty of them.

 

 

Kai stared at him. He wanted to ask himself what the was wrong with him, but a little voice told him not to, so he gladly followed it and resumed on cleaning the table.

 

"Can you speed up?!" Baekhyun huffed. "Chanyeol is waiting for me!"

 

Kai looked up. "You’re kidding, right? Should I remind you I already finished cleaning my classroom and I’m now helping you with yours?!"

 

"Yeah, well hurry."

 

Kai gawked at him, disbelief written on his face.

 

Is... This guy serious right now...?! He wanted nothing but strangle the humming boy sweeping the floor. Then he remembered he had a boyfriend. Chanyeol right? ...Poor boy... For you Chanyeol, I won’t do anythi–

 

"Are you done staring?!" Baekhyun cried. "I know I’m sublime but it’s gettting late!"

 

Kai clenched his fists and closed his eyes.

 

 

 

For Chanyeol, for Chanyeol…

 

 


 

 

Luhan took a shower and was now laying on bed looking at the ceiling, grinning as he recalled the past events. Sehun was here, in his room, studying with him. When he said he had to go, Baekhyun directly dragged Kai with him out, leaving them alone. He accompanied Sehun downstairs thanked him for helping him with his homeworks, and Sehun gave him the most beautiful smile he ever saw on his perfect face.

 

Luhan squealed and rolled on his bed, thinking about how Sehun greeted him today and congratulated him for his good score. He took Mr.Deery and hugged it tightly before drifting off to sleep.

 

 


 

Four boys were at the cafeteria. Well three, since one didn’t look like being in this world anymore.

 

Luhan was again having a hard time breathing. Sehun was eating next to him. Next. to. him. Baekhyun was, like everytime, grinning across from them. He didn’t look at his food once as there was something far more interesting in front of him. And Kai was eating at his left.

 

"So~" everyone looked at Baekhyun. "Isn’t Luhan cute?"

 

Luhan glared at him. Baekhyun wasn’t asking the question at someone in particular, but the way he was staring at Sehun...

 

Luhan was thankful Baekhyun wanted to help him but... he’ll be even more if he doesn’t. For exemple, this morning he heard Baekhyun whispering to Sehun that he should ask Luhan out for a date. Luhan's eyes had widened. He had wanted to yell at him but the teacher arrived. Perfect timing…

 

He had to admit he was a little disappointed to not hear Sehun’s answer, but it was maybe better like this...

 

"He is." Luhan turned to Sehun. W-w-w-wh-wh-wha-what?!

 

His reaction wasn’t due to Sehun’s acknowledgment. It was not like Sehun never told him he was cute, (well it was, but not to him, whatever) it wasn’t because of this, but the way he replied so naturally and was now eating like nothing happened.

 

Baekhyun was having the time of his life as he watched the blushing deer slowly eating.

 

Kai was the complete opposite; he was so not interested. He even pondered why the hell he was sitting here.

 

Then he remembered Sehun was his only friend.

 

"So~" Baekhyun began again, but this time only Sehun looked up. "If you think he’s cute, why don’t you just kiss–"

 

Baekhyun was cut off by a deer choking on his food. Luhan was finally calming down, but thanks to Baekhyun, he was now coughing violently.

 

"Here." Luhan gratefully took the glass of water Sehun handed him. He drinked and slowly felt better.

 

Just physically, mentally he felt the worst.

 

Of course I had to make a fool of myself… Luhan wanted to run far and never come back. The sound of some students’ chuckles was replaying in his head. He lowered his head, silently pleading himself not to cry and give them a reason to laugh again.

 

Kai felt bad for him. “Hey, are you o–”

 

Baekhyun hit him under the table, making him stop with a groan.

 

"Are you feeling better?" Sehun asked softly.

 

"Y-yes thank you..." he replied with a shaking voice barely above a whisper.

 

Luhan was thinking about what he had done to deserve such a curse when he felt something warm on his right cheek – no it wasn’t his blush but Sehun’s hand.

 

"You had a bit of food on your face," Sehun said with an amusing smile.

 

Luhan was gaping at him, face burning. He was processing how Sehun’s thumb brushed his lower lips seconds ago. He was also wondering how Sehun could eat like nobody was watching him, and especially how he wasn’t aware of his loud heart beating...

 

 


 

 

"Awww you guys were so cute! I thought I was going to die!" Baekhyun cooed.

 

Luhan heard him but didn’t say anything, he focused on cleaning his table – Kai didn’t make his homeworks, he was helping him.

 

"You should be a couple already! You already look like one!"

 

Luhan still didn’t reply, so Baekhyun continued,

 

"But seriously Luhan, imagine! Sehun hugging you, Sehun kissing you…"

 

Luhan froze.

 

 

Sehun... kissing... me?

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Upon seeing Luhan's state, Baekhyun pursued,

 

"Admit you want it! And trust me... you can do a lot of things on a bed beside sleeping…" He wiggled his eyebrows.

 

"Could you please help instead of putting dirty thoughts in his mind?!" Kai decided to interfere after seeing a motionless Luhan, all red, and kind of dazed...

 

"Dirty thoughts?! Me?!" Kai rolled his eyes, it was pointless to argue with Crazhyun.

 

"You know, he’s right. Not about the bed thing, we should sleep and only sleep at night..." He glared at an innocently smiling Baekhyun, who muttered something like 'It's fun during the day too'  but Kai continued as if he didn't hear anything, "You should just confess to him. I hardly think Sehun’s going to reject you."

 

Luhan thought about it. Being Sehun's boyfriend must be awesome and all but, he was barely able to tell him three words without blushing and, let's not bring the difficulty to breathe whenever the boy was next to him...

 

 

So confessing, huh?

 

 

 

What about,

 

 

 

No?

 

 

 

 

"Y-yeah, sure..."