Chapter 9

Blooming Love

Luhan was thinking about too much things. So much, he wasn’t feeling Sehun strong grip on his hand. So much, he almost didn’t notice he was walking. His head hurt, he didn’t want to worry Sehun even more, but he really needed to lie down, So he told him.

 

It was the last thing he remembered doing.

 

 

When Luhan woke up, the first thing he thought when he opened his eyes was, this….is not….my room…. He was lying on a bed, but definitely not his. He sat up and looked around. The room was all white, simple, with just the necessary furnitures.

 

His head hurt a little, but not as much as yesterday.

 

Yesterday…

 

When he recalled what happened, he froze, he looked at the room once more and,

 

 

Oh.My.God.

 

 

"This is Sehun’s room," he whispered to no one, "I’m in Sehun’s room..." His eyes widened, "I'm in Sehun’s bed…"

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

He blushed. Oh my God. Oh my God. He quickly removed the blanket off of him and got up. When he found the lounge, he recognized his clothes on the couch and, what?

 

He made his way over and spotted a message with his keys next to it.

 

 

Hi Luhan,

I didn’t wake you up because you looked really tired. I think it’s better for you to not come to school today and rest. I took your keys and went to your house to take some clothes and other necessary things, so you don’t have to go out. I hope you don’t mind. There’s not a lot of food, but enough for you to cook something if you want.

I’ll see you later.

Sehun.

 
 

Luhan should have freak out because he hate missing school. But, right now, he was only thinking about the fact that Sehun let him sleep on his bed, went to his house to pick up some clothes, took the time to write that message, and most importantly, done all of that just for him.

 

That was when Luhan understood that he was falling deeper.

 

 

He grinned.

 

 

He just loved him so much more.

 

 


 

 

Sehun had work today. When he came back home, he was so tired, he almost forgot Luhan was here.

 

Almost. 

 

He was thinking about what happened. The thought alone made him clench his jaw.

 

He didn't know why he felt so furious; because of Luhan being hurt or just the fact that Taehyun was so close to him.

 

Anyway, when he saw it, the first thing he wanted to do was to punch Taehyun. Sehun isn't a violent person, he still didn't know why he reacted this way.

 

He tried to calm down by telling himself that Luhan was here, in his home, safe.

 

When he opened his bedroom door, he was surprised to see the boy sleeping peacefully, he smiled. He went to the kitchen to search for something to eat. He blinked when he perceived a tray of prepared food. He looked closer and saw a note next to it,

 

For Sehun.

 

He blinked some more before a smile slowly appeared on his face.

 

 

Thanks Luhan.

 

 


 

 

When Luhan opened his eyes, he whined. He was in a state where he slept too much but was still tired. He didn’t want to get up, especially because Sehun’s bed was so comfy...

 

Wait.

 

He hastily sat up. He glanced towards the window, and the sky was dark, like really dark. He got up and ran to the living room, thinking about how he would apologize to Sehun for sleeping so much, but, well, he’ll have some more times to think about it.

 

Sehun was asleep on the couch.

 

Luhan moved towards him, and frowned. You should have woke me up… He looked at Sehun some more, and without realizing, ‘some more’ transformed into some minutes. He looks so appease and fragile... so beautiful...  and his face is so soft...

 

 

What?

 

 

Luhan removed his hand at the speed of light, what am I doing seriously! He shook his head and saw the plate of food he cooked empty, he grinned. He took it and washed the dishes. When he was done, he glanced at Sehun one more time before going to the door. He was about to open it when he heard Sehun calling his name.

 

He yelped internally and turned around to face Sehun. ”S-s-sehun! D-did I wake y-you up?! S-sorry!”

 

Luhan bit his lips because Sehun was rubbing his eyes and he looked like a baby. So cute!

 

"No you didn’t. You’re leaving?"

 

Luhan gulped. “Uhh, yeah..”

 

"I’ll go with you."

 

"What?! No! Stay here, I can go alon–"

 

"I’ll go with you, Luhan."

 

Luhan blinked, Sehun’s voice was so firm, it was better not to discuss further more. It was true that it was late anyway. He’d feel safer with Sehun, even if it was a five minutes walk.

 

“Okay..”

 

The walk was silent, but unlike other times, something felt different... Sehun didn't look at him once since they left. He just turned his head towards the park to look at the rose but nothing more. He was looking down the whole time.

 

Luhan wanted to say something but, what exactly?

 

"Thanks for the dinner."

 

Luhan looked up. "Huh?" He was so surprised to hear Sehun's voice that he didn't catch what he said.

 

"Thanks to you I ate really well, I don't have the time to cook so it's been long since I last eat homemade food."

 

"..Oh.. It's nothing really... I should thank you too, for... everything.." for taking care of me.

 

Sehun smiled. "Let's say you thanked me with your food."

 

Luhan quickly looked away, and nodded slowly, trying to not grin like a fool.

 

I'll cook for you anytime if I'm able to see you smile...

 

They were walking silently again and Luhan felt better.

 

"Ah, Luhan, have you looked at your phone today?"

 

Luhan frowned. "My phone?" He reached for his bag and look for his phone, when he found it and turned the screen on, he gasped.

 

214 missed calls, 122 messages.

 

 

From: Baekhyun  
08:02
Luhan where are you?
 
 
From: Baekhyun  
8:04
Luhan
 
 
From: Baekhyun  
8:05
Luhan! This is not funny!
 
 
From: Baekhyun  
8:06
Luhan!
 
 
From: Kai 
8:06
Baekhyun is freaking out.
So funny! :P
Btw, hope you're ok.
 
 
From: Baekhyun  
8:06
Ok, i'm worried now, where are you?!
 
 
From: Baekhyun  
8:06
Damn, Luhan! reply!
 
 
From: Baekhyun  
8:07
Omg are you dead?!
 
 
From: Kai 
8:07
Ok, it's not funny anymore.
Can you come?
He just won't shut up!
 
 
From: Baekhyun  
8:07
Omg. Tell me you're not dead!
 
 
From: Baekhyun  
8:07
TELL ME YOU'RE NOT DEAD!!
 
 
From: Kai 
8:08
Someone will die today.
Baekhyun or me.
And it's not going to be me.

 

 

"Uhhh..."

 

"Yeah... Baekhyun was super worried... I told him you were at home, resting, and surely sleeping, but... he didn't believe me.. he said you'd never miss school just because you're tired..."

 

Luhan was gawking while strolling through the messages.

 

"...He even threatened the teacher to kill him if he didn't let him go..."

 

Luhan instantly looked up, eyes wide. "He what?!"

 

"But it's okay now! Nothing serious, it's not like he doesn't know Baekhyun. He calmed down...in the end.." Sehun bit his lips, puzzled over why he even told Luhan that...

 

"...I'll call him..." Luhan said, still looking at the messages.

 

When they arrived at Luhan's home, he was watching Sehun go back to his own like everytime, when the latter suddenly turned away.

 

"Also Luhan, if you need something, just call me, anytime." He raised his voice a little because he was a little far. He didn't wait for Luhan to reply, he just waved and walked again.

 

Luhan smiled. "Thank you, Sehun."

 

 

 

 



I was listening to Akmu 200%, and the lyrics make me think about Luhan in this story. At least, at the beginning. hehe~
Thanks for reading! ♡