Chapter 4

Blooming Love

"And why are they coming here..." Luhan whined.

 

"Because I’m not close with Sehun and I don’t want to go to Kai’s house."

 

"Why don’t we go to your house?”

 

Baekhyun stayed silent. He let his eyes do the talk for him, Are you really asking that?

 

Luhan seemed to get the message because he slumped on his bed with a loud sigh. He couldn’t believe what was happening to him in less than a week. It all began with the confrontation at the park. He was sure to never see that beautiful smile again, but the proprietor became his classmate the day after. Not that he was against it, actually it was pure luck to him. It’s the events after; all the embarrassing moments and the falling in love he didn’t expect. All of this while talking to Sehun like… two times? And it wasn’t the worst.

 

*DRING*

 

 

Oh no, it wasn’t the worst.

 

 

Luhan whimpered deeply on his pillow. Sehun and Kai were at the door. His door. To study. He tried to refuse and find excuses. He really tried but you know…

 

 

 

 

Yeah,

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun.

 

 

 

"I’ll open the door," he said with a happy tone as he jumped from Luhan’s bed.

 

Luhan sat up, put his pillow aside and seized his plushie.

 

Okay Luhan. Stay calm. It’s just Sehun. It’s just Sehun.

 

 

 

 

It’s just Sehun who’ll be in your bedroom in less than 30 secs.

 

 

He paled.

 

 

No no no! Calm down! It’s just Sehun! Just Sehun! He caught his breath. Yes that’s right calm down. It’s just Sehun,

 

 

 

 

Sehun.

 

 

 

 

It’s just the boy you’re in love with.

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

"It’s here." He heard Baekhyun and he wished his voice wasn’t so painfully close.

 

The door opened and Luhan stopped breathing.

 

 


 

 

Baekhyun clasped his hands. “So! we’re all here!”

 

Luhan barely heard him. Too busy fighting his blush.

 

He was still on his bed, Baekhyun was at his right grinning next to Kai, surely second guessing his presence here and Sehun at his left already studying.

 

"Your room is great!"

 

It was a simple peach colored room. The bed was on the center with light brown sheets. Above it were some frameworks of flowers. There was a green couch (where Kai and Baekhyun were sitting) and a chair (where Sehun was sitting) for the desk, a window with white curtains, a bookshelf and a big wardrobe.

 

Luhan didn’t even ask himself why Baekhyun was saying this – he saw his room more than a hundred times. Even if he wanted to, he couldn’t, too occupied remembering how to breathe and in no way look at his left.

 

"Y-yeah he’s right.." Kai said after Baekhyun elbowed him. He looked like he was trying hard not to laugh. Luhan ignored it and was about to thank them when Kai’s laughter filled the room.

 

"I’m sorry but, Luhan, how old are you seriously?" Kai asked, still laughing.

 

Luhan didn’t understand at first but then he looked down and,

 

 

Oh. My. God.

 

 

He was holding his deer plushie the whole time. At first he wanted to throw it far, far away but he didn’t, because he couldn’t.

 

 

 

It’s Mr.Deery.

 

 

 

Try to understand him.

 

 

 

He ended up clutching it tighter and closed his eyes, hoping that everything was just a dream, or in this case, a nightmare.

 

"I think it’s cute."

 

Luhan suddenly opened his eyes, now praying that it wasn’t his imagination. He looked at the source of the voice to see his beautiful owner smiling at him.

 

"It kind of look like you." Sehun added, smiling.

 

Baekhyun stifled a high pitch cry with his hand while Kai was shocked.

 

Utterly shocked.

 

Never he thought he’d see Sehun willingly talk to someone else than him. But it wasn’t the most shocking part.

 

 

Did he just say the word “cute”?!

 

 

Luhan was sharing the same feeling as Kai, plus surprise and one more that topped this two.

 

Happiness.

 

Did Sehun just talked to him? Did Sehun just told him he looks like his deer plushie? Did Sehun just told him he was cute?

 

Yes yes and yes! He did all of that! Well, expect the cute part. But since Sehun said his plushie was cute and also said Luhan looked like it, so basically he said Luhan was cute. That was what he thought but whatever, it didn’t change the fact that he was blushing madly right now. Then he remembered he had to reply.

 

"Oh, t-thank you…"

 

After that, they started doing their homeworks together. Baekhyun and Kai were looking at the two having thoughts like, ‘Omg omg' and 'What. am. I. doing. here...?' respectively. Baekhyun was squealing inside when their hands brushed making Luhan bit his lips, and whenever he sensed Sehun looking at him resulting to a darker blush. He also noticed the little glances he gave to Sehun and the loving smile that ensue. So cute!

 

Kai on the other hand, didn’t want to but couldn’t stop staring. It was not like he cared or anything but, was he really witnessing that? Icehun (nickname he gave him since the debut of their friendship) being gentle? It was not everytime you could blackmail Sehun so, he looked for his phone to take a picture. When he found it, he thought about something and stopped.

 

If I take a picture, the moment will be ruined, if the moment is ruined, Luhan will surely be upset, and an upset Luhan means an angry Baekhyun, and an angry Baekhyun leads to a dead Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

He slowly put his phone aside.

 

 

 

 



Thanks for the comments and reading! :D