I'll Treasure Your Love

Blooming Love

Sehun came back home late after going to work directly after school. He didn't look at the time but the sun was long gone now. He was more than tired so he fell on his bed and closed his eyes.

 

He thought he slept a little, maybe thirty minutes? When he heard someone calling his name.

 

"Sehun! Sehun, wake up!"

 

Even if he loved the person that the voice belonged too, Sehun would be glad if he could stop shaking him madly. Eyes still closed, he asked lazily,

 

"Luhan.. what do you want..?" He would have also asked what he was doing here, but then he remembered Luhan had his keys and he had Luhan's.

 

"Sehun please!"

 

Sehun groaned because Luhan was tugging at his arm, trying to sat him up, and he succeeded. He opened his eyes to see an excited Luhan looking at him. "What?" he asked somewhat irritatedly.

 

"Come with me please."

 

"What?! Where?! Luhan.. I just came back from work, I'm tired.."

 

Luhan blinked, looking like he was feeling bad waking up Sehun. He bit his lips. "I know... It won't be long, promise."

 

Sehun stared at him, hoping that maybe his boyfriend would see how tired he looked and let him sleep and show whatever he wanted later, but no, Luhan was blinking cutely, looking at him with a pleading look. And, of course, Sehun couldn't say no. He knew that he lost the moment Luhan asked him to get up, but now,

 

He really had to.

 

With a defeated sigh, he put his feet on the ground and wait for a jumping Luhan to took his hand and take him wherever he wanted to. When Luhan asked him to put his shoes on, he sighed again but didn't say anything. The sooner he'd see what Luhan wanted to show him so badly, the sooner he'd be in his bed, sleeping.

 

Luhan asked him to close his eyes when they were out of his apartment, and seriously, he didn't have to because it was already done. He let Luhan led him and, when he felt grass under his shoes, Luhan exclaimed, "You can open them!"

 

And Sehun did as he was told and his eyes doubled sized and his mouth fell. "What the..." were the only words he could muster.

 

Luhan looked at him expectantly. "They're not all here unfortunately... they're the last ones, but isn't it amazing?! That there's still some alive?!"

 

For a moment Sehun thought he was dreaming, but Luhan grasp on his hand was real. "W-wha–"

 

"You!" Sehun slowly turn his head to see Baekhyun, "Do you know how dirty my hands were?!" He was stompting towards him with a frown but then, he pat his head and smiled. "But since it's for you it's okay." He inched closer to whisper, "Kai fell it was so funny, I have a pic, I'll show you later."

 

"Kai?" Sehun asked.

 

"Yeah," said boy came to him. "You better pay me for this." To which Sehun replied with a blink.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Don't listen to him Sehun. You should thank Luhan though, it was his idea. And I admit that at first, I was reluctant because I thought it was useless, but I didn't want to disappoint him so I went with him, and I was right doing so. We took Chanyeol car to transport them here. Don't worry we were careful." He finished with a smile.

 

More blinks from Sehun. "I-I–"

 

"That's amazing right?" Kai cutted him, "that there's some still alive after all this time." He smiled at Sehun, "It proves that she took care of them well."

 

At the mention of 'she', Sehun felt his vision becoming blurry, he looked down at Luhan's red rose now surrounded by eleven pink ones,

 

His mother's flowers.

 

"Thanks.. All, thank you so much.."

 

Upon seeing Sehun's face, Kai cooed, "Awww." he pinched Sehun's cheek. "Icehunnie's so cute!"

 

If it was another time, Sehun would have gave him a glare, or even hit him, but right now, he felt so thankful. Looking at his friends smiling at him, thinking about what they have done, just for him, he lowered his head. "Thanks." It came out as a whisper but it was heard by all of them.

 

Luhan just hold his hand tighter, not bothering wiping his tears away. Sehun keeps his emotions bottled up too much, it was great to see them out sometimes.

 

 

Especially when it was joy.

 

 


 

 

When they parted their ways, Luhan went to Sehun's home. They were both sitting on his bed.

 

"So, you like it?"

 

"I love it!"

 

Luhan chuckled, he was about to say, 'I'm glad' but Sehun put his hands on his shoulders and said, "But I love you more." before kissing him.

 

Luhan circled his arms around his neck when he felt himself being pushed down. When Sehun pulled away a minute later, he stared at the flushed boy beneath him and said softly, "I love you."

 

Luhan blinked because, Sehun saying those words to him, it still felt so unreal. Never he thought someone would love him this much, love who he is even with all his flaws and fears. What was more unbelievable was this person being Sehun. It was like he was dreaming since the day he confessed and sincerly, he didn't want to wake up.

 

With a fond smile he replied, "I love you too."

 

Sehun shook his head. "You don't understand. No matter how much I say it, it'll never be enough for you to really understand how much I love you."

 

Luhan felt his heart beating fast at Sehun's serious face, he smiled. "There's other ways to make me understand."

 

"Really? How?"

 

Luhan's smile dropped, whether Sehun was acting dumb, or was really dumb. It was better for him that it was the later.

 

"You know what I mean.."

 

"I do?"

 

Luhan glared at him because the little smirk on Sehun's face told him that no, Sehun was not stupid but was, again, teasing him, and Luhan didn't want to play right now, he wanted other things;

 

"Just kiss me Sehun."

 

"Oooh, that's what you meant. I didn't kno–"

 

And Luhan closed the gap between them, cutting him mid sentence because truly, Sehun could talk all he wanted later but right now, his lips needed to move on Luhan's ones and not so far.

 

Also, if Sehun wasn't going to, Luhan was showing him that he too really loved him and, no matter how many 'really' he put, it won't be enough.

 

 

And it'll never be enough because his love for Sehun will never stop growing.

 

 

 



Heeeey! :D
So yeah it was the real last chapter~
Hope you liked it.
I searched and one red rose mean 'Love at first sight' which is exactly what happened for Luhan.
Also, 11 roses means 'you are my treasued one, the one I love the most'.
Yeah, it was on purpose that there's only 11 roses alive because 11 pink roses + 1 red, hehehe.
Also! 12 roses mean 'be mine' (Naekkeo ha-ja! yay Infinite!! Isn't their comeback song 'back' awesome?!)
or 'Be my steady' I'm not sure though, that's what I found. (And it depend on the color).
 
Also!! The title mean Sehun will treasure Luhan's love (the red rose) and his mother's love (pink roses.) :)
Well, I think I'm done... x)
Thank you again for reading this story!