Chapter 11

Blooming Love

"Where is that bastard?!"

 

"Baekhyun please, sit down."

 

"Shut up Kai!" Baekhyun shrieked while looking around the cafeteria, searching for a certain someone. "I will kill him! Nobody touch my baby!"

 

"Baekhyun.." Luhan said quietly, pleading him not to make people look at their table.

 

"What? There's a cemetery not too far away from the school, it won't cost too much to carry him there."

 

"Baekhyun.."

 

"Ah, you're right! This doesn't deserve a grave. I'll dig a hole and put him in."

 

Luhan widened his eyes. "Baek!"

 

"Oh I see, you're afraid for me. I won't kill him myself then. There's this guy who'll kill the person you want. He just needs a photo and well, a big amount of money, but I'll take care of it, don't worry."

 

Kai laughed. "How do you know that? Have you searched with someone in mind?"

 

Understanding Baekhyun's glare, Kai stopped laughing and gasped. "Wh-Wha– are you serious?!"

 

Baekhyun huffed, "I just searched... " Kai stared at him, mouth hang open. "What?! I wasn't going to do anything! Just scare you a little..." The last sentence was a whisper but Kai heard it.

 

"Are you insane?!"

 

A little smile came to Luhan's face while watching their bickering. He glanced at his right, Sehun was not paying attention to anything but his food.

 

Luhan sighed.

 

 


 

 

Luhan felt like Sehun was avoiding him. He didn't wait for him this morning and didn't talk to him the whole day. He thought he was acting the same towards everyone, but when he saw him talk and smile at Kai, he felt numb. Sehun was mad at him for sure. It's because of him the rose died, he forgot it because he protected him instead of it that night. Luhan couldn't blame him, but it hurt.

 

It really hurt.

 

 


 

 

Sehun knew that Luhan was at the library. He was walking towards their usual table, he needed to face him.

 

"It's always like this.."

 

Sehun stopped. It was definitely Luhan's voice. Is he...crying...?

 

"Don't say that." Baekhyun is here too...

 

"It's true..." Luhan sniffed. "I always worry every person I love... I even make them hate me.."

 

"What?! What about me then? I'm not one of the person you love?"

 

"Of course you are." Sehun knew he was smiling while saying that. "But you're always worried about me Baek.."

 

"Yes, and that's just normal. But I'm never going to hate you. And he doesn't either." He?

 

Wait.

 

Me?

 

Luhan sighed, and everything went silent.

 

Sehun took a step forward, ready to go, but he stopped again. He couldn't. If he saw Luhan crying, plus knowing that it was surely because of him... he won't be able to handle it.

 

He was maybe acting like a coward, but he decided to left and go home.

 

 


 

 

"You look depressed."

 

"..."

 

"You should just talk to him Sehun."

 

Sehun looked up. "Sehun?" Did Kai just called him 'Sehun'? The last time he did was, never? He didn't know if he should be shocked or scared.

 

"Isn't that your name?"

 

"Yeah but why–"

 

"Because the one who melt the ice is coming."

 

"What?"

 

"Hey, can I stay here?" Luhan smiled.

 

"Of course!" Kai grinned, he saw how Luhan was fidgeting when he sat down, probably because Sehun didn't gave his agreement.

 

Speaking about Sehun, he was staring at Luhan like he didn't see him for months. Luhan was reading, but Kai couldn't tell if he was pretending. It looked more like he was thinking.

 

Kai get up. "Well, I'm going now!" Sehun didn't look at him and Luhan somewhat nod. Kai rolled his eyes.

 

 

These two seriously...

 

 


 

 

So they were now alone. Sehun had to say something right? It was time now.

 

Then why was he unable to say anything?

 

"Are you avoiding me?"

 

Sehun looked up. Luhan asked this not looking away from his book.

 

Luhan inhaled. "You're not acting normally since.. two days. I just wanted to know, are you mad at me?"

 

"What?!" Seemed like Sehun finally found his voice.

 

"A-are you mad at me?" Luhan repeated. "I mean.." He took a deep breath. "Because of the flower.."

 

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. "..Yeah and? It wasn't your fault."

 

"It is. If you didn't stayed with me, you wouldn't have forgotten. But, if it's not because of that then what is it? Because you're clearly avoiding me.." Luhan looked down again, his voice broke at the end.

 

Sehun knew exactly why, but he was struggling to say it. "The last two times something happened to you it was because of me.. It may be stupid, but the first thing I thought was putting a distance between us. Not that I was fine with that but I, just didn't want you to get hurt again."

 

Sehun gulped. Luhan's silence, was it a good or a bad thing?

 

"Well stop it." Luhan said, surprising Sehun, "the only thing I know is that, those two times, it's you who made me feel better. And for your information, avoiding me hurt more than anything else."

 

Luhan was staring at Sehun who was staring back. He didn't avert his gaze to let him know that he meant what he just said. But Sehun was looking at him with such intensity, he never looked at him like that before. Like he was searching for something in his eyes, or, found it? And of course Luhan being Luhan, he had to blush. To stop the awkward situation, Luhan puffed his cheeks. "Stop ignoring me, or I'll start calling you Icehun too!"

 

After some blinkings from Sehun and a deepening blush from Luhan, Sehun smiled.

 

"I think I have to stop then."

 

Luhan was so surprised to see Sehun smiling. Like, really smiling, at him! It felt so unreal, his heart was beating incredibly fast at the sight. He knew he was staring but at that moment, he didn't care.

 

With the smile never leaving his face, Sehun stood up.

 

"So, let's go home?"

 

 


 

 

Luhan couldn't hide his grin, it felt so good to walk with Sehun again. It was just one day without him but it felt like forever. They walked silently and it was perfect.

 

Arrived at his home, Luhan was about to thank him but Sehun stopped him.

 

"Oh wait." He searched something on his bag. "I passed by a store the other day and saw this. I directly thought about you so I bought it."

 

Luhan was looking in wonder at the deer plushie in his hands. He almost never get presents and' receiving one from someone he loves so much was.. wow...

 

 

~~~~~~

After watching everyone going back home with their parents, Luhan was still hugging his knees looking at the pouring rain outside.

 

"Luhan!" It was his aunt running to him. "I'm so sorry!" She bent down. Luhan didn't say anything.

 

She took his hand and led him to her car. "Your parents left for China earlier than planned, they couldn't come. They're extremely sorry."

 

Luhan was looking out the window.

 

"...They didn't know it was going to happen. They called me as soon as they knew, they called the school too but it didn't work."

 

Luhan stayed silent the whole ride. Arrived at their home, Luhan said he was tired and went to his bedroom directly. He laid on his bed blankly looking at the ceiling. He wanted this day to end, to forget everything that happened today. The moment he closed his eyes, he heard a thunder. Luhan groaned, he really hated it. Was it really happening?

 

"Luhan?"

 

Luhan sat up.

 

"You're not sleeping." His aunt smiled, "Your parents wanted to give this themselves but.." She frowned slightly. "They bought it in China two days ago, they wanted to give this so you won't feel alone."

 

His aunt gave Luhan his parent's gift, patted his head and left.

 

Luhan looked at it, and, at the sound of another thunder he hugged it tightly.

 

That night, even with the scary sounds coming outside, he fell asleep with a smile on his face.

 

Everytime he felt nervous, or wanted to cry because he missed his parents, he just had to hug his plushie to feel better.

 

He just needed to hug Mr.Deery...

~~~~~~

 

 

"I, I know it's not the best gift, but I... I hope you like it."

 

Luhan looked up and saw Sehun with a nervous expression, playing with his fingers. Luhan smiled, it was the first time he heard Sehun stammering. So cute!

 

"Thank you, I love it." Luhan thought Sehun shouldn't look like that, he'd love whatever he'd give him for sure. Although receiving his heart would be much better.

 

Much much better.

 

Sehun gave him a little smile. "I'm glad."

 

Watching Sehun's retreating back, Luhan frowned. He saw how he didn't look in the direction of the park. He wanted to see Sehun smile like before, he wanted to see him in a better mood, but it's always Sehun who put a wide smile on his face. Like now. He wanted to be the one to give him for once... He needed to do something...

 

 

Oh!

 

 

Luhan smiled, he took out his phone and went inside.

 

 

 

 


Yeaaah! Everything is okay again! :D
For the lack of fluff, I'm sorry, it'll be back on the next chapter for sure!
Sorry again, and thanks for bearing slightsad/Hunhan since Taehyun make an apparition...
He won't bother them again! (hopefully) hehehe~
To the persons who are reading this, thanks for following this story until here.
I'm really, really thankful! For the subs, the comments the upvotes,
thank you. \(^▽^@)ノ
 
Here. Have a Lukiss~
http://i.imgur.com/mVjQ9hj.gif