Chapter 2

Blooming Love

"Heeeeey Luhan!!" Baekhyun shouted cheerfully at a slowly coming Luhan to the school’s gate, tapping his back firmly when he was nearby. "How are you friend?!" he asked grinning from ear to ear.

 

Luhan looked at him like he was insane. He was, but not that insane, at least that was what he thought… He sighed,

 

"What do you want, Baek?"

 

"Me? Nothing! I just want to know how’s my best buddy’s feeling! Did you sleep well?"

 

"Yes thanks."

 

Baekhyun tried his best not to roll his eyes. Is he ing kidding me again? Don’t act like I don’t know you Luhan….. if you don’t want to die soon, I suggest you stop, now. He bit his lower lip trying hard not to howl his thoughts while trying to keep his grin with a composed face. To him he was doing a good job, but from Luhan point of view he looked really weird. Weirder than usual.

 

"..L-let’s go to class..." Luhan said, looking at Baekhyun like he was crazy, again, more than usual.

 

Baekhyun followed Luhan who was walking in front of him. I know what you’re hiding from me, he thought looking at his friend back, I’m not the fabulous Baekhyun for nothing. He narrowed his eyes, Just, I need to be sure... But how?

 

Baekhyun wasn’t paying attention to where he was going and suddenly bumped into Luhan who stop in his tracks in front of the class door.

 

"Yah!! Do you know how many time I spent putting my eyeliner?! What is wrong wi–"

 

 

Oh.

 

 

They always arrive way before the class start. When they enter, there’s already three-four students. And it was, today again, the case. But it become a lot more interesting when one of these students name is Sehun.

 

Baekhyun smirked.

 

Exactly what I need~

 

 


 

 

Luhan stood at the door, eyes wide. Why is he here?! His mind was complaining, but his heart was reacting differently.

 

Because of Baekhyun little outburst, the boy who filled his mind day and night was now looking at him, making him flush. Great.

 

He looked down, trying to hide it.

 

Okay. just walk to your seat like every other day. You just have to walk like two meters. okay…. okay…. o-

 

Oh.my.god I don’t remember how to walk! Okay! okay! Calm down Luhan. move your feets, one step, two, three and fail. 

 

 

 

And–

 

 

 

What?

 

 

 

Luhan ended up on the floor. Oh no…. He panicked, tell me I don’t really forgot how to walk?!

 

"Oops!"

 

Luhan looked behind to see Baekhyun with his hand on his mouth looking fakingly shocked. Luhan was astonished, he wondered why Baekhyun didn’t move to help him. The latter still had his hand on his mouth looking not at Luhan but in front of him.

 

Hiding a smirk behind his hand.

 

Luhan opened his mouth to say something when,

 

"Do you need help?" He suddenly looked at the source of the question.

 

And his eyes widened.

 

And his mouth hanged open.

 

And his blush darkened.

 

 


 

 

Aha! I got you! Symptoms of Love! I knew it! Baekhyun cupped his cheeks. Awwww it’s so cute! My baby deer is in love! Baekhyun would have continue fanboying in his head if it wasn’t for the fact that Sehun was still in front of Luhan who didn’t move, nor said anything.

 

Baekhyun still smiling like crazy answered at his place. “Yes! he needs your hel–”

 

"No I’m okay!" Luhan stooded up as fast as Baekhyun would say "yes" if Chanyeol ask him in marriage – aka less than a second, "T-thank you.." He bowed to Sehun, seating at his place faster than Baekhyun would kiss Chanyeol just after, putting his book on the table, he started to read it.

 

 

Or stare at it.

 

 

Oh my... Why everytime I see him it has to be so embarrassing ugghhh...

 

"I think this is for you." Luhan's head shot up to see Sehun handing him his keys. Keys that have a pink heart keychain with a white "Love" writting on it.

 

Oh no, his eyes widened, never he thought he’d be that embarrassed in his life. He practically snatched it from him muttering 'thank you'. He so want to hide behind his hands right now, he was sure his cheeks were redder than before – if that was even possible. He bit his lips, Sehun must think I’m crazy now, all thanks to Baekhyun. I swear he’ll be thankful if he’s still alive before the end of the day.

 

"You’re welcome." Luhan looked up to see Sehun smiling. It was a little smile, but still, he was smiling. he looked kind of amused, but Luhan didn’t mind nor notice, he was smiling! At him! He then returned to his seat, leaving a flush Luhan behind.

 

 


 

 

"Luhan… Hey Luhan……" Baekhyun started loosing patience. "Luhan!!"

 

Luhan looked at him dazed. “Mmh?”

 

Baekhyun used all his power to not jump from his seat and shake the boy in front of him. “I'm asking you for the tenth time if you finished your homework! It’s getting late and the library’s going to close soon!”

 

"….Oh…Yes…I’ll be done soon…" Luhan looked down at his blank paper, he frowned. Baekhyun sharply closed his laptop, startling Luhan. He put his homeworks aside, leaving space on the table to put his elbows, he next put his head on his hands.

 

"So Luhan sweety, is something bothering you lately…?" he asked, blinking slowly.

 

Luhan blinked. “...No?”

 

Baekhyun smiled failed but came back right after.

 

 

Creeper than ever.

 

 

"No, I mean, is there, I don’t know, something or someone you like??” he asked again, staring right into Luhan’s soul.

 

Luhan felt uncomfortable. “I–”

 

Don’t try to hide something from me Luhan, it’s useless.

 

"No."

 

That’s it!

 

Baekhyun beated his fists on the table. “Stop! Why don’t you just tell me damn!” he shrieked, making Luhan flinch. “I know you’re in love with Sehun so stop hiding it from me!”

 

Luhan blinked, and blinked and

 

"WHAT?!" Luhan couldn’t believe what he just heard, he was grateful there wasn’t anyone near their table. "I’m not!"

 

"Oh really?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

 

Luhan felt a warm feeling on his cheeks “…I,” I’m not… Right?

 

Right?

 

"Earth to Luhan..." Baekhyun said rolling his eyes annoyingly. He loved his friend, but seriously, Luhan was so slow. If he was him, He’d be dating the guy now. But no, because he was not Baekhyun.

 

 

He was not fabulous.

 

 

"But Baek…" Luhan cut his thoughts with a faint voice. "I’m not," he shook his head. "Really I’m... I don’t think–"

 

"You’re in love with him?" Baekhyun finished. "Please Luhan, I can tell by the way you react when you’re with him, how you don’t like seeing him with someone else, how you mope all day because he didn’t look at you and how you don’t even started your homeworks because you‘re thinking about him smiling at you… obviously you’re in love."

 

Luhan’s eyes looked like they were going to pop out, he gasped. “H-how did y-you–”

 

“Know?” Baekhyun finished again. “Luhan, I’m not your bestfriend for nothing.” he concluded with an affectionate smile.

 

Luhan stayed still, amazed. He was glad to have a friend like Baekhyun. The boy really cared about him and knew him really well too. Sometimes, more than Luhan himself. He didn’t know if it was a good or bad thing. He never fell in love before. He knew the feeling of butterflies in his stomach, the sweaty palms, the blushes… He knew it was because of Sehun. But he pushed it away. His heart was crying him the truth, but his mind kept covering it with lies.

 

Maybe he's just afraid...?

 

"So," Baekhyun began gleefully. "You’ll confess to him like i did to Chanyeol!" he ended with a toothy smile.

 

Luhan gasped. “I’m not going to force him to kiss me!”

 

"I didn’t force Chanyeol to kiss me!" Baekhyun said offensively, putting a hand on his chest as if he was hurt.

 

Luhan glared at him.

 

"Okay, I did, but hey it worked! Look, we’re together now!" he said grinning.

 

Luhan slumped on his chair, he wanted to cry. Not because he just dicovered he was in love – he had an idea, plus with someone he barely know – or not at all, it wasn’t because of all that, no.

 

His homework paper due for tomorrow morning was still blank. He whined.

 

 

 

I’m so dead.

 

 


 



Thanks for the subscriptions!
Never thought someone would actually read it! I'm happy really thanks! :)