CH14 :: Basketball Game

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14 :: Basketball Game

 

 


:: AUTHOR'S POV ::

 


The game started. Everything was intense, from the start until now. But, it was probably clear that the competition was only between Luhan and Sehun. It's like they were fighting for something. Or someone.


Meanwhile on the other side, Gyeoul was just sitting at the sides, where there were chairs. She's all tensed up, even if she's not the one playing. The game was mostly played by Luhan and Sehun, the others just holds the ball for them to pass it on. 


The game continued, and it was pretty close. Luhan's team was leading with 56 and Sehun's with 54. Currently, Sehun has the ball. He was going to aim for a 3 point ball. He threw it, and he scored. Now, Sehun's team is leading.


Sehun whipped the sweat off his face and looked at Luhan with a take-that face. Luhan is now holding the ball, trying to shoot, but Chanyeol kept going on his way, and he was very tall. He decided to pass it on Kris since he was taller. 


"Go, Luhan's team!" Gyeoul shouted, making Luhan smile and Sehun back with an unexplainable expression. 


"Come on, Gyoo. Cheer for us too!" Chanyeol shouted. From there, Gyeoul knew that Chanyeol is a funny guy, seeing how he can still joke in all those happenings. 


"Go." Gyeoul effortlessly said. Which made them laugh, except Sehun with a serious face on. 

 

"Brake that serious mode off, Sehun. Have some fun." Tao said, which made Sehun more irritated. 


The continued playing, still, the game was close. Sehun's team still leading. 

 

SEHUN'S TEAM = 87

LUHAN'S TEAM = 85

 

"Looks like you're losing." Sehun said, blocking Luhan. 


"No, not this early." Luhan replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter