CH03 :: A Day With You

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 03 :: A Day With You

 

 

 


I didn't know College can be boring, it's like a little bit of High School. History being boring like always. Science being hard as always. Good thing, I met a friend. Her name is JinAh. She said she studied at America for 5 years. She was the one who walked to me and made friends, and when she said she studied at America I was like 'Why would she want to be friends with me? I'm too ugly.' although I have the 'Kim Genes', she was way prettier than me.

 

The professor is almost done talking. He's just saying something about a project, but I didn't bother listen afterwards. I'll just ask my other classmates, they're nice, I guess. Well, to me, but I don't know to others.

 

The prof finally said it was time for lunch. God, a perfect time to sing 'For The First Time In Forever' but more likely, that it 'took forever'. Never mind. I'm walking alone to the canteen, JinAh can't come because she has some work to do, which is, I think she's from the Student Council and stuff. Once again, why did she befriend me? I really don't know.

 

I walked inside the canteen, yes 'inside'. You see, this school is so prestigious, the canteen is indoors. Mostly canteens are just seen at the campus grounds right? So yeah. When I walked in, I quickly searched for a table. I searched and searched but there was none, except with this guy I saw earlier. He must be Luhan? He introduced himself a while a ago.

 

I was too shy to ask him if I could sit with him, so I just decided to just go outside again. Just to feel the fresh air. I walked to the school garden and saw a bench. Woah. It's like the school has its own park. I sat down and plugged my earphones and listened to music. 

 

I like ballads, I hate music that have lots of different beats. Songs of IU and ballads of SNSD are what I listen to. Right now, 'Peach' is playing, sung by IU. It's very relaxing and it fits the weather, windy and calm. 

 

I closed my eyes and just listened to the playlist, not minding anything but nothing. Everything was perfect, like how I felt when I was staring at him. Everything was calm and I just wished it would stay like this. Forever. 

 

Everything was quiet when I felt someone sat beside me by the bench. I opened my eyes and looked at my left, and saw Luhan. Are we connected? Are we close friends? Why is he here? I looked at him in an awkward manner, if you can imagine that. He looked very familiar, but I still can't remember.

 

"Where are we gonna do it?" He asked.


Do what?! Do 'it'?! What is he talking about? 'Where?' what? What's with him? I know he looks like an angel, but is he some kind of ert? God, I should stay away.


"Do.. What?..." I asked nervously. He smirked, oh god this is embarrassing,

 

"The project. We were partnered by the teacher, if you didn't hear." He said.

 

Ohhh.. So that's what he was talking about. He's still smirking, what should I do, this is so embarrassing. I thought wrong, I thought wrong. 

 

"Oh. What was the project for?" I asked, this is what happens if I don't listen. Don't do this at school, guys.

 

"It's about 'Introducing Physics'." He said.

 

Great. It's my first day of being a college student, my first time in a college school, my first day in school, my first day of my 1st year in college, the first time I had a friend that's so high-classed, my first time in such a prestigious school, and Physics is what I get? You have to be kidding me. And it's even just the first day of school, and a project is what we get? Worse than that, it's about Physics.

 


Okay, okay. Sorry for exaggerating about this but, I just hate Physics. It drives me crazier than craziest. 

 


"Physics already? Gosh what is this," I can't help but just explode in front of him, I know it's embarrassing and all but, dammit it's Physics. 

 


"Woah, calm down. It's due until the next two weeks." He said. 

Then why did he inform me so early? What the.


"Then why did you, you know, asked me where we'll do the project already?" I asked. 


"I just want to finish it early so we don't have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter