CH05 :: Revealed

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 05 :: Revealed

 

 

 

 

:: GYEOUL'S POV ::

 

 


I woke up extra early. I wanted to surprise my mom and brother by being there to prepare for their breakfast. It's the least I can do. And it's a Saturday, my brother doesn't have work, and it's the day mom is doing the 'general' cleaning. 

 

I washed up, got dressed up and went downstairs. I grabbed my brown coat and left my apartment. I got a taxi not that long. I arrived at our house, luckily no one was still awake. 

 

I went inside, straight to the kitchen. I started cooking breakfast for them. I cooked bacon and eggs, of course prepared rice too. I finished cooking and set up the table. I placed the food on the table and went upstairs to wake them up. 

 

I hesitated, it was only 8 AM, they're supposed to rest, but if I let them sleep longer, the food will get cold. But at the end, I chose to wake them up. I first walked to my brother's room. I waked him up, surprisingly, he woke up fast. 


He was surprised that I was there. He said he'll be down in 5 minutes. I walked out and went to my mom's room. I walked in, only to see her sleeping so sweetly. I walked to her bed and started calling out her name softly.


"Oh, Gyeoul-ah. What are you doing here?" She said sitting up from her bed.


"I came to cook breakfast this morning. If you want I'll cook for lunch and dinner." I said.


"Thanks, but no thanks. I know very well you at cooking." She said. That was rude to say in the morning, mom, you know that. Specially it's my cooking we're talking about.


"Okay, breakfast is ready downstairs, mom." I said. She stood up and we both went downstairs. 

 

We reached the dining room and started eating. Mom sat down first, but I went to make some coffee first. When I finished making one, I brought it to the table and let mom drink it. 

 

 

Just then, my brother came down. I saw him, still handsome as always. Well, it's like a lot will change in just a few days. Me and mom smiled at him, and he smiled back. He sat down together with us and ate breakfast. 

 

We finished eating breakfast. Me and my brother washed the dishes, while mom started cleaning around the house. I thought of helping mom since I didn't really have something to do after. 

 

I went to my brother's room to clean up. That's what mom assigned me to clean. Ugh. My brother's room was always such a mess, why me? Either ways, I had nothing to do. 


Mom was cleaning the living room. Me cleaning my brother's room. And my brother cleaning the bathrooms around the house. Good for him. He'll have to clean about 4 bathrooms. It's right to exercise his body, since all he've done was sleep, work, eat, sleep, work, eat. 


I walked to his room, not surprised that it was messy. I started cleaning up and even if I won't tell you, I really had a hard time by just removing the covers of his bed. For godsake, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter