CH08 :: Another Day

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 08 :: Another Day

 

 

 

After a few minutes Chen sat down, the show started. Many people started stopping by to watch the show. And of course, many people are now sitting by the shore to watch it too. I wonder where the fireworks come from? The first firework was color violet, one of my favourite colours. 


I looked at Luhan and asked him what's wrong. "What's wrong? Aren't you having fun? The show started." I asked. He just happened to snap out of some thoughts, actually. "Oh, I'm fine." He smiled and watched the fireworks. 


"Oh! Borrow your camera!" I said to Luhan. He handed the camera out, and I started taking pictures. 

 

When I took enough pictures, I asked my cousins to go in front and said I'll take pictures of them. They did as I said, and started posing. They were all so funny, one picture even has Kai picking Key's nose. I looked at Luhan who was just sitting there.


I called him to join the others. "Luhan! Come here!" I shouted. He stood up and gave a shy smile. He stood between Suho and Chen. I noticed Suho put his arm around Luhan and whispered something. 

 

Better take care of her

 


I didn't really hear what he said, but never mind. I continued taking pictures of them. I noticed Luhan started smiling. What did Suho actually say? 

Never mind, it's not my problem. 

 


Time flew by fast, and the show was already over. Suho and the others already went home. "Let's go home? We still have school tomorrow." Luhan said. I nodded and smiled. We walked to where the car was parked.


We went inside, and Luhan drove off. We arrived at my apartment, he walked me to the gates. Is that even necessary? "Thanks for today." I said and I think I blushed a little. "Welcome. See you tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded and smiled shyly. I said bye, and walked inside. 


When I got inside the apartment, I sighed. "Everyday is always so tiring." I said. I went upstairs, not having the energy to even wash up. I was too tired, as in sooo tired. I directly went to bed as soon as I got in. 

 

*

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

I was walking to the library, suddenly 'Why are my cousins there at that time?' question came up to my mind. Up until now, I'm still wondering about that. I just don't get it. Why? Exactly why? 


:: AUTHOR'S POV ::

 

Little did Gyeoul know, it was her brother who asked them to go there and take care of her. That's the reason why Suho whispered 'Better take care of her' to Luhan. They still need to know more about Luhan. If he's a decent person or what.

 

Gyeoul was about to walk inside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter