CH04 :: Project Making

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 04 :: Project Making

 

 

 

 

It was the day Luhan and I are going to finish some parts of the projects, since we already researched some before. We just needed to print the papers, since I don't have a printer at home, and he has one, we have to do the printing at his house.

 

We were now walking to his house, I see, his house isn't that far from my apartment, huh? Just a few streets, then I'll see my apartment. While we were walking, I had the feeling that I want to talk or burst out something. I already said, I hate it when it's quiet. 

 

"Does your mom or dad know we're going to use your printer?" I said just to stop the awkward atmosphere.


"Do they have to?" He said. Yeah, do they? "No, I mean, do they know that I'm coming over to your house?" I asked. 


"They way you said 'coming over' it's like we're already close friends." He said but not in a rude way, he laughed a bit at the end. 


"Oh, sorry. But.. Do they?" You asked again. "Nope." He replied. How can he not ask permission to his parents huh? And the fact that I'm a girl, they might think I'm his girlfriend or something. Before I could say anything, he already spoke.


"Because they're already up there." He said. When he said 'up there', I already knew what he meant. I kind of felt sorry for him. "My mom died a few months I came back to China and my dad... just left." He said. He seriously didn't have to say that, I mean, not that I'm irritated or something, but I think he could've just kept it private.


"Sorry, I didn't know." Was all I can say. I seriously don't know what to say. Like, really. "It's okay, no, It's not okay because you didn't really have to say sorry, just like what you said, you didn't know." I kinda felt a little bit sarcasm over there, but if that's what he wants then, okay, what can I do?


"But, do you mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter