CH06 :: Getting To Know Each Other

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 06 :: Getting To Know Each Other

 

 

 

Days have passed since I knew the boy that I was madly and secretly in love with all these years was Luhan. Of course, I can't just say I love you. Will you be my boyfriend? and stuff like that. He might not feel the same. Maybe.


He isn't really showing any kind of affection though, he acts the same except he makes the atmosphere like 10x more awkward than before. He talks to me like I'm a bully or something, but I understand what he says. 


And oh, he's asking me out. Not sure if it's a date or just a day with a friend. He didn't really say something, he just texted me. Well, I'd appreciate it more if he asked me personally, but that's okay. I'm getting ready for a 'friend's day' with Luhan right now. 


I'm having trouble. What should I wear? The pink dress? Maybe he doesn't like girls that are too girly. Or the blue one? Maybe he might think I'm a lesbian or maybe he likes girly girls more. Ugh. I should just ask JinAh, she knows about fashion 99% more than I do.


I picked up my phone and called pressed JinAh's number.


[GREEN = GYEOUL | BLUE = JINAH]


"Hello?"


"Oh. JinAh!" 


"Gyeoul?! What's up?"


"I'm having trouble picking up a color of a dress. Mind helping me?"


"Sure. What are the colors?" 


"Pink and blue." 


"You're a girl, pick pink."


"But he might not like girly girls." 


"Then pick the blue one."


"He might like girly girls more." 


"What the?! Okay, okay. Just pick something that fits the weather today. The weather today is... it's a windy day. Okay, pick the blue one. You're welcome." 


"Okay, thanks." 


*END OF PHONE CALL*


I think I pissed her up. I like seeing her pissed up, she's so cute. 

 

I sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter