CH11 :: Wished This Day Would End

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11 :: Wished This Day Would End Soon

 

 

:: AUTHOR'S POV ::

 

 

Gyeoul walked out of the cafeteria and walked to the school's garden. She thinks of that place as her place-where-i-can-cool-down spot. She would always go there if she'd feel lonely, listen to music, read books, or do her homeworks so she wouldn't have to do it anymore.


I just wished this day would end soon. Where's Luhan? 

 

Gyeoul can't stop thinking of both Luhan and Sehun. Of course, good thoughts for Luhan and angry thoughts for Sehun. She just wanted to make him disappear with out getting caught. 


"If killing wasn't illegal." She mumbled. For a second, it was quiet but she heard some footsteps coming. She shook it off, she thought it was just her hearing things.


"If killing wasn't illegal, and?" A voice said. It was a guy, and Gyeoul knew who was it. It was the person who'd she wish was the last one she'll see.


"Go away." Gyeoul bluntly said and started to walk away. "I thought you wanted me to go away, why are you the one leaving?" He said. Gyeoul felt a lot of sarcasm there. She decided not to mind him through the day, so she continued to walk. 


"Hey, did you really wash my sweater?" Sehun, somehow, didn't want Gyeoul to leave yet, he just wanted to more. He said that for no reason, actually. The sweater smelled perfect. "Look, if you're looking for someone to annoy, don't choose me." She said.


"Who would I tease?" He asked. Seriously. "Just choose some student!" Gyeoul nearly shouted. "I did choose one. And I chose you." He said. "What the hell?" Gyeoul blurted. 


"Ehem." He tried to make it heard, "Principal's son, here?" He continued. Gyeoul realized that, but she doesn't care. "So? Expel me if you want." She said, although she didn't really want to because Luhan is studying here.


"You really want me too?" He asked. Gyeoul's face turned from angry to wanting to take back what she said. "So you don't want me too?" He asked again. 


Gyeoul can't take it anymore, she just wanted to disappear with Luhan. She continued walking away, but Sehun told her to stop. But of course, she didn't follow him. Why would she? "If you aren't going to stop there, I'll expel you and your guy friend." He said. The hell? Why does he have to take Luhan in here?


"Are you that low to even take someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter