CH12 :: Glad You're Back

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12 :: Glad You're Back

 


:: GYEOUL'S POV ::

 


"What're you doing here?" We both asked each other. Great. Really? 


"You answer first." He said. Why is he suddenly talking like we're close friends? I hate people who're feeling close with me.


"Don't talk to me like that. We're not friends." I coldly said. He didn't reply, but rolled his eyes. Seriously, does he have a habit of doing that? It gives me goose bumps. 


I never knew I'd tread him like this. It was like just yesterday, I was scared of him, but now I'm so mad at him, I wanted to kill him. Never mind, I'm not gonna waste my time putting up all my attention on to him. I just wish Luhan was here. 


Then, the nurse came in. "Oh, Sehun. Are you here to visit her? If yes, so the rumors are really true." She said. Does she really have to put this up again?


"No. Actually--" I stopped, hearing Sehun speak. "Yes. I just got worried. Good thing her classmates told me, or else I won't be here for my boo when she's sick." He said. 


Okay, that was a total eww. And what is he even up to? One time, he's mad at me like a while ago at the cafeteria, now he's caring about me? I seriously don't know how he wants his whole story to end. And I just wish the students in this school wasn't all dumb enough to even notice that our 'relationship' is going nowhere. 


"The hell?" I said blankly but, I can feel, that they feel the tense in my words. You know what I'm saying? 


"Sorry. She's just like that when she's on her period." He said. What the f---? I can't take it. I just laid back down and made them face my back. "Sorry, I have to go. My teacher only allowed me to stay down here for 2 minutes. Thank you, Ms. Kim and take care of my Gyoo, please? And oh, love you, Gyoo." Sehun spoke. 


Gyoo? Is that some sort of nickname? Nicknames already? And what does Gyoo even mean? 

 

:: AUTHOR'S POV ::

 

Sehun walked out of the classroom and straightly went to his group of friends who were waiting for him under the tree. They were allowed to skip classes, as long as they pass their quizzes and homeworks, but that option was only allowed for Sehun and his friends, or whoever he chooses. 


"How did it go?" Tao, a friend of Sehun, asked while holding up a hand for a high five to Sehun. Sehun gladly took it and answered, "Perfect." Sehun said, sounding like he just did some evil plan, which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter