CH13 :: Glad You're Back [Pt. 2] // Meeting and Basketball

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13 :: Glad You're Back [Pt. 2] // Meeting and Basketball

 

 

 

:: LUHAN'S POV ::

 


It was already lunch, how this day flew by. Gyeoul kept on saying how she was glad I'm back. It's like I've been gone for long, but it's okay. I'm actually happy to hear her say that repeatedly. And oh, she was talking about this guy and how he pretended there was something between them.


Of course, it made me mad. Who is he?


"So he out of nowhere said that you two were in a relationship?" I asked Gyeoul. She nodded and started talking about how annoying she felt that time. Who wouldn't be? Even I am. Who is he to tell that? Stealing her from me? Big NO.


"And, when I denied that in front of the whole cafeteria, he said that why can't I get over that thing with him with a girl, and said she was just his cousin. I don't even know what he's talking about. Do you feel me?" She blurted out. Yes, I feel you. Annoying, right? 


I nodded and told her to continue later and it was time to eat. I knew that when she doesn't eat, she gets weak. And I actually find that cute. Not that I wanted her looking weak and stuff, but it's just cute how she has a weak body. Do you know what I'm talking about, or I just sounded weird? 


Me and Gyeoul walked inside the cafeteria, as I expected, stares and whispers are attacking us. I won't judge. 


We walked to an empty table and sat down. I was facing her. I think I won't get tired looking at her face. She's so beautiful. For me, pretty and beautiful means different things. Pretty is just pretty, while beautiful is the 100x of pretty. Got me there? No? Okay.


I was staring at her, I didn't even notice she was talking to me. I snapped out of my thoughts and asked her what she was talking about again. "What was that? Sorry." I said. "I said, can we just eat outside? I don't like the stars and whispers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter