CH07 :: With Other People

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 07 :: With Other People

 

 


It's already 5:30 almost time for the sunset. I was very excited, maybe more excited than this when it's time for the Firework Show. While waiting, me and Luhan got some food first. We both got hungry while waiting for the sunset. I mean, we could've just come here about 5, so we didn't have to wait for 2 more hours. But it's okay, I get to spend more time with him.


He's nice, charming and all. Just exactly as I thought he was. We just talked about some random stuff, like our likes and dislikes, hobbies, favourite sport. He said his favourite sport was soccer. Well, I thought he liked basketball but, I don't see what's the problem with that.


"When you knew I left, did you still think about me?" He suddenly asked. We were now walking back to where we were sitting a while ago. Gosh, what should I answer? Should I tell him the truth? No, that would be too fast. Then should I lie? Nope, that's bad.


It took me a while to answer him, but of course, I ended up lying. "Not really. About maybe twice a week, when I see your window." I said chuckling at the end. God, that was a bad lie.

 

"So you did think of me?" He teased. Woah, mister. "Yes, but only when I unintentionally look at your window." I replied. He's making me nervous. Half of what I said was a lie and half was true. 

 

"But you still did, right?" He asked again. I already said yes, how many times does he have to ask. "Yes, I already said that." I said. He just smiled, and I think I just saw him blush. Why does he blush more than I do?


"You're blushing again." I at the same time nudging him lightly. "No, I'm not. Why would I?" He said, trying to act all manly. 


"Tch." I gave a smirk.

 

We sat down, and saw the sunset. Maybe I should take a picture of it. I grabbed Luhan's camera out, the one he lend me, and took pictures of the sunset. I took about 10 pictures. I decided to take one last shot. I clicked the button, but suddenly Luhan's head popped in from the camera's lens. 


"Yah!" I shouted, but not sounding irritated. "How was the shot? Do I look good?" He asked. I showed him the picture and the answer to the second question was a big no. His eyes were closed which made him look weird. 


"Delete that!" He shouted. No way, you actually look weirdly cute. "No, I won't!" I shouted back and started running away. "Hey, comeback here. That's my camera." He shouted and ran after me. Shoot! Why does he run so fast?


"Stop right there, little girl." He said. Oh, so you're now calling me a little girl, huh? I ran faster than I could so he wouldn't catch me. I looked back and saw him, he stopped running, he was now catching his breathe. I looked away and started catching my breathe too. 


Gosh, that was tiring. I should rest for a while, I think he's still tired. I looked back to see where he was, surprisingly I saw him running to me, and the next thing I knew was our bodies crashed, and we both fell down. 

 

Gosh, how awkward. He was now on top of me. We were staring at each other's face, until Luhan snapped out and stood up. He helped me stand up too, and the awkward atmosphere comes back at the time where we both didn't know it will ever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter