CH15 :: Another Ordinary Day

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15 :: Another Ordinary Day

 


:: GYEOUL'S POV ::

 

 

I woke up the next day, hearing the birds' chirping. It sounded so calm and soft, I forgot I still have to go to school. How can I forget that? But hearing the birds, I felt like not going. I just wanted everything to be peaceful and calm. It took me minutes to decided if I'll go or not. 


If I will, I'm too lazy, though. But if I won't it's another day without Luhan. So, I of course, decided I will. For the sake of me and Luhan's growing friendship. Just kidding. 


I got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. Once I was done, I quickly dressed up and fixed my self, I just realised it was only 15 minutes for me to go to school. I wasted my time thinking. 


I quickly went downstairs, locked the doors and gates, then walked, I mean, ran to school. As I arrived, I was lucky there was still 2 minutes left. I quickly walked up the stairs and went inside our room. 


I saw Luhan, at first looking worried, but I guess when he saw me, he brightened up. Am I too much of a feeler? I guess so. But that's what I saw. I walked to my desk and sat down. 


"You were almost late." Luhan said. "I know. I kinda gotten lazy this morning." I said, realising he might get turned off by me being lazy. Duh, I'm a girl. "Everybody's like that." He said. Phew. Hearing him say that relaxed me.


"I'm kind of turned off, though." When he said that, it hit me. What am I gonna do? I shouldn't have said that.


"You're a teenager who doesn't know how to button their blazers properly." He added. 


"Huh?" I looked down at my blazer and found the fourth button tucked in the fifth hole. I realised he was just kidding about being turned off, and that relaxed me to the max. "Sorry..." I mumbled. 


"Tsk. What're you saying sorry about?" He asked, but suddenly the conversation was cut by the teacher who just came in. Great. 


"Okay, class. As all of you may not know," Geez, does he really have to say that? "The school will be holding on an early school trip." He stopped. I was hoping students would be happy, but there was no response except whispers like 'What?' 'What's a school trip?' 


Then, I realised, we were only on our first year, so we wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter