Chapter 2 - The Star

Legend of Fated Love

Episode 2
The Star

Fan: "Ah"
Fan accidently knocked a stone and made a small sound.
Fan: "Not Again!"

This time, fortunately, no one noticed him. He never knows that sneakily going out alone is that difficult. Now, he realized the value of Tao more. Tao can easily find a way to escape. Previous time, Tao was hit because of him. So, this time he decided not to call Tao. He doesn't want anyone to get into trouble because of him. So, he asked Tao to make something for him and then he went out alone.
Fortunately, Now in the palace, everyone was busy because of the competition ceremony of Ce Jar Bi Mar Mar (Wife of Crown Prince). So, no one seemed noticed him.

Then he successfully got out of the Palace.

Fan: Finally, Wah….today the weather is great. OK, today, I will go around the city happily & freely.

Then he alone went around the city, the market and everywhere. He really likes the feeling of freedom. If it is possible, he wants to trouble around the world, do sight-seeing and enjoy the beauty of the nature.

When he went around, he accidently knocked a big guy.

Fan: Ah
Big Guy: Ya… Are you blind? How dare you knock me? Look, because of you my clothes are ripped. You have to pay the cost for new clothes.
Fan: What? I just knocked you slightly & it is obvious that your clothes are already useless.

Because of him the guys and his 2 partners looked angry.

Big Guy2: WHAT? How dare you talk like that to our Hyun Ni..! If you don't give the money, you don't even think to leave here. You'll be dead today.
Fan think giving money is not a problem for him. They are much stronger than him and they are three. And he doesn't know any Kung Fu. At this time he really missed Tao. If there is Tao, he won't afraid any of them. He decided to give money and not to fight with them anymore.
Fan: OK, OK I will give you money.

Then he searched his pocket and he realized that he'll be dead. He forgot to bring the money.
Oh my god, what should I do? These guys won't let me go if I don't give the money.

Fan: I ….I….forgot to bring the money. You guys wait here. I'll go and take the money from my bodyguard and give you.
Bay guy2: Stop saying nonsense!
Bad guy1: Where did you hide your money?
Fan: I said I didn't bring any money. All my money is at my bodyguard. How many times do I have to say?
Bad guy2: Stop saying lies. If so, it seems your clothes look so expensive. It is made by silk right? Just take off it to me then?
Fan: If I take off, how can I go back? I said Just wait here for 20 minutes and I will give you double, not double, triple OK?
Bad guys: Ha Ha Ha ha Ha Are you kidding me? How can I trust you, you bastard? Just take off it.
Fan: No. Don't come any nearer. No

At this time, he saw a young girl who riding a horse comes directly to them. Then she fluently got off the horse and looked those guys directly. She seemed not afraid at all.

Yeon: Hey big guys. Don't you feel shame that you big guys try to bully a kid in the middle of the crowd, ah?
BG 1: Who the hell are you, you little girl? If you don't want to hurt, just go away.
BG 2: Just ignore her and take off his clothes Hyung Ni…

When they tried to take off Fan's clothes, Yeon didn't let them do it and stop it by using her kung fu beautifully. The bad guys are just strong and don’t know any basic kung fu so they were hit by jiyeon again and again.

From beside, he just watched them fighting. In his life, he never saw such a young girl can fight so beautifully. She looks totally different from the beautiful girls he always sees in the palace. She is full of courage and confidence in her moves.

Yeon: Didn't I already said to stop it you big and nothing used guys.
The guys were really angry and made a sound. At first they don't understand what this sound means and a few minutes later, they saw there are many big guys are coming to them
Yeon: Oh My God, I can't fight that much.

Ji Yeon quickly and fluently jumped onto the horse and call Fan

Yeon: What are you looking at? Just go up now.
Fan: Go up to what?
Yeon: The horse you idiot!

Fan feels angry at jiyeon because no one ever dares to call him an idiot. But he can't deny her order

Fan: But how? I don't know how to go up onto a horse.
Yeon: WHAT? What kind of boy are you?

At this time the people are getting nearer and so
Yeon: Just take my hand quick.

Fan hold tightly jiyeon's hand and she pulled him up the horse and they ride roughly the horse.

Fan: OH it's too fast. Can't you just slow down a bit? It's frightening. I feel like I'll be fallen down.
Yeon: Shut Up! Do you want to be caught by those guys or just shut your mouth?

The horse was running with a speed of wind. Fan can't say anything. He just closes his eyes and hugged her waist tightly like he'll never let her go again. His heart is speeding too fast that he can't describe why… (At this time BGM EXO-Into your world (Angel))
After riding for 20 minutes, she finally slowed down the speed. They are out of town around the field now.
Yeon: OK, they can't chase us that far. We're safe now. You can get off.

Although Yeon slowed down the speed, Fan still can't open his eyes and still hugged her waist tightly.
Yeon: YA….I said we're safe. And my waist is hurt now. How long do you decide to hug me Ah?
Fan: Arr..

He finally let her go. Then she got off the horse fluently

Yeon: Oh..It's already night now. Wah….the sky is so beautiful and there are so many stars…….

He unconsciously gazed at her walking around and speaking alone. Although the horse stopped running, his heart still beating speedily and he doesn’t know why. He just gazed at her and even forgot to get off the horse.

Yeon: Hey, when will you get off the horse? Yoon Yoon is also very tired now. She had to run for about 30 minutes. So, get off my Yoon Yoon, NOW.
Fan: Ah right. But I… I don’t know how to get off.
Yeon: What? How a boy at your age with your height don’t know how to ride a horse. You are an idiot or what?
Fan: Stop calling me idiot. I'm not. Riding horse is just not my style.
Yeon: For a boy, riding horse is not your style, then what the hell on earth is your style Ah?

He thinks why such a cute girl can't talk beautifully?

Fan: Kneel down
Yeon: What?
Fan: I said Kneel down. I need to get off the horse. I am (Wan Jar Ni) the Prince of this country. So you need you to kneel down to help me get off the horse.
Yeon: What a crazy guy! Stop lying. If you are the prince, I will be the princess.
Fan: Aha..So is that means you'll be my wife?

When he said so, her face turned red and seemed shy. He just will never forget this expression.
She came near to him angrily & said

Yeon: Stop saying nonsense and just get off Yoon Yoon or I'll pull you down.
Fan: But I don't know how?
Yeon: Just Jump down you idiot!
Fan: OK then

He just jumped down to her so suddenly that she was shocked and forgot to move. Then, he accidently kissed her chubby cheek <3

Fan: AH…I…
Yeon: You…. You…. How dare you kiss my cheek, you idiot! You’ll be dead tonight!
When Yeon chased him, Fan ran as fast as he can because he knows if he got caught, he'll be hit by that girl seriously. Because he's so tall, she can't chase him easily.

When he ran, he didn't just ran and spoke continuously to her the whole way while running.
Fan: Hey, Hey, don’t be angry & listen to me. It was just an accident. I didn't do it on purpose. Really! I didn't do it on purpose. I'm not such kind of guy. You have to believe me.

Finally, Yeon can't stand him at all

Yeon: YAH…Just SHUT UP and stop running. It's my first kiss and how dare you stole it. If you got caught, you'll be dead.
Fan: Why should I stop running knowing that you'll kill me if I got caught? Ah..Ah.. Ah..AHHHHHH
Yeon: Omma……..

While running, Fan found out there is a slope and suddenly stoped running and Yeon ran directly to him and couldn't stop her speed and both of them rolled down the slope by hugging each other.

Fan & Yeon: AHHHHH…….

They kept on rolling rolling & finally stopped when they were hit by a tree.
When Yeon opened her eyes, she realized that she was above him. She was pop-eyed with surprise & tried to get off him but he suddenly grabbed her arms. She was shocked and looked at him angrily.

Fan: Don't move.
Yeon: What the hell…
Fan: Shoo… Be quiet. Do you hear that?
Yeon: What!

When he said like that she was afraid. Although she wasn't afraid anything alive, she was afraid of ghosts.

Fan: Don't you hear that sound.
Yeon: What…What sound?
Fan: Du..Du..Du..Du..Du..
Yeon: What?
Fan: I think it comes from you. It's your heart beating. Are you attracted to me?

When he said like that her face turned red like fire & get off him so suddenly.

Yeon: Stay away from me, your idiot!
Fan: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

He just lay down on the grass while laughing.

Fan: Wah…..the sky is so beautiful today. There are so many stars.
He just tried to turn the current situation because he knew she was so shy. He thought he'll be hit by her that time but surprisingly she just lay down beside him and looked at the sky. Think she also wanted to turn the current situation.
Yeon: Yes, you're right. The sky is so beautiful. I really love the stars. Although they are small, they are just happy with their small light and try to make people happy. I just love them.
Fan: Tell me whatever you want.
Yeon: What?
Fan: You just saved the life of the prince, so tell me whatever prize you want and I will give you.
Yeon: Are you really a Prince? Are you Crown Prince Ce Fan?

If he is Prince Ce Fan, she can be his wife one day. Because of that thought, her heart became warm & she doesn't know why. She also felt a strange feeling that she never had before.

Fan: No, I'm not Crown Prince Ce Fan. I'm his younger brother, Prince Yi Fan.
Yeon: Ah….
Fan: So, just tell me what you want & I will give you.
Yeon: Are you sure?
Fan: Yes, of course. I'm the prince of this country and why should I lie to you.
Yeon: Then give me the stars from the sky.
Fan: What?
Yeon; I said give me the stars or I want nothing.
Fan was shocked and don't know what to say.
Fan: OK then, next week this time, we'll make a promise to meet here again then I'll give you the stars.
Yeon: Are you serious?
Fan: Yes

Although he didn't know what to give her but what he sure was he wanted to meet her again.

Yeon: Isn't that the day of the ceremony of competition of the Ce Jar Bi Mar Mar, next week this time is? It's the full moon day of April. Don't you need to stay there?
Fan: I'm not interested in it and it's for my brother, not for me.

Yeon thinks, but for her, she needs to go there for that competition.
But she finally decided.

Yeon: OK, next week, this time, this place, Promise!
Fan: Promise!
Yeon: It's already late now, I have to go.
Fan: What? You can't leave me alone here. I'm afraid.
Yeon: You are afraid? Afraid of what?
Fan: Don't know. May be……………… wolf?
Yeon: What? You afraid of what?
Fan: WOLF
Yeon: What? I mean You… you Wu Yi Fan is afraid of wolf?
Fan: Yes, why not?
Yeon: No…I mean You… You…are a guy and how are you afraid of wolf?
Fan: Who said a guy can't afraid of wolf. Just take me to the city and I'll go back alone.
Yeon: OK then.

They just walked to the horse & ride the horse together to the town. Don't know why their heart speeding too fast although the horse run slowly and Yeon didn't dare to turn her head back while he gently hug her waist. It was silence their way back. (At this time BGM- T-ara Falling You )
Fan just broke that awkward silence.
Fan: How such a young girl can play Kung Fu so fluently.
Yeon: I just interested in Kung Fu & I have no interest at all in girl things like sewing or knitting. I don't even know how to hold a needle.
Fan: What a girl!
Yeon: You? What a boy don’t even know how to ride a horse!
Fan: I said riding horse is not my style.
Yeon: Ok enough. It's already in town now. Get off.
Fan: Ah…but I need your help.

When he said that mischievously, her small face turned red again and pushed him down & rode the horse speedily outside the town.

Fan: Don't forget our promise!
She just waved her hand and went away…& away..
Fan: Ah…You idiot, how can I forget to ask her name. Ah..
And he also didn't have a chance to say her that it was his first kiss too….
It must be the happiest & memorable day of his life for sure
………………………………………………………………………

Secret meeting at Attorney General Lee Dong So's house with Queen Ju Dong, Lee Dong So and others fellow generals

Ju : Yi Fan MUST BE THE CROWN PRINCE
So: Yes Ma Ma but after the Choosing Ce Jar Bi Ma Ma competition, there is nothing we can do.
Ju : So, we have to finish all these thing before that ceremony
FG 1: But Ma Ma, Army General Park Jung Min is always beside the Queen Dae Bi and Crown Prince Ce Fan so it's really difficult to accomplish our plan.
Ju: What a rubbish that Park Jung Min is.
So: His daughter will also take part in the Ce Jar Bi Ma Ma competition. If we have a chance we also need to get rid of him. We have to kill two birds with one stone.
Ju: Seems you have a great plan to do so. Isn't it?
Hyeri: Ar Bow Ji ( Father)………
So: Hyeri, you can't come here. Where is your mom? Why didn't you sleep until now? I really am sorry Dae Bi Ma Ma.
Hyeri: Who's that beautiful lady Ar Bow Ji?
So: Hyeri Yah..You can't call her lady. Apologizes her, now!
Ju: No, it's ok. She's just a kid. Is that your daughter?
So: Yes, she is my only daughter.
Ju: Hyeri right, do you really think I'm beautiful?
Ri: Yes, you look like a queen.
Ju: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha…So, you think queens are beautiful.
Ri: Yes.
Ju: So, don't you want to be a queen?
So: Ma Ma what do you mean?
Ju: If Yi Fan becomes the crown prince, who else can be the crown princess except our cute Heyri. Isn't it? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha…..

Although Hyeri didn't understand what they are talking about, her father eyes are sparklingly with greed.
……………………………………….
Conference at Palace

King's Attorney: Bae Ah ( Your highness), now every generals & representatives of neighbor countries are ready for giving the presents to the Crown Prince Ce Fan's choosing Ce Jar Bi Ma Ma completion Ceremony.
King: Sound Great! Let's see what the Army General Park Jung Min will give?
Min: Bae Ah, I want to give the rare medicine from Japan. It's really a great medicine and difficult to find and valuable. It's really good for the body. I tried my best to get this and now I want to give it to Crown Prince Ce Fan.
King: Great, Great! Really Park Jung Min never makes me hopeless. OK, who's next?
KA: Ma Ma! The representative of Htan Country (China) also wants to give a great present for the prince.
King: Really? What it is?
Rep of Htan: Bae Ah, It is called firework and it is widely used it china now for the ceremony. It's really beautiful like the stars from the sky.

The Yi Fan prince who's sleepy the whole conference suddenly awake when he heard the stars from the sky.
King: Ok prove us then.

ROH: Yeah Bae Ah. I'll show you a small one!

When he tested the small one, Yi Fan's eyes were sparklingly with excitement. Wow…they really look like stars.

Yi Fan: Arh Par Ma Ma, Can you kindly give it to me please. I really want that.
Dae Bi: But it's for Crown Prince Ce Fan.
Ce Fan: It's ok Ohr Mar Mar Mar. If Yi Fan really wants them, I can give him.
ROH: Don't worry Ma Ma. I bring a lot of them and you can take as much as you want.

Yi Fan was so happy that he just can't wait for tomorrow. He will surprise that Kung Fu baby with the stars. He just can't wait for tomorrow.
………………………………………………………………………

The day of the Ceremony of Ce Jar Bi Ma Ma Competition

Yi Fan wake up so early in the morning & it can be the only day that he wakes up so early and even Tao was shocked. He spent half day to choose the most beautiful clothes and looking himself in the mirror all the time and ask Tao is he handsome. Today he's so strange & Tao can't understand why.

At the moment, Yeon did the same & now the time is nearer so Yeon finds way to escape from her house.
When she climbed the window to ran away, her mother came inside and she was shocked.

Yeon: Ahr Maw Ni…I … I
Seo: Yeon, Just pack all your important things and run away.
She thought she'll be scolded by her mother but now she doesn't understand what Mom is talking about.
Seo: Quick, your Uncle Ram Min will come and take you.
Yeon: Ahr Maw Ni, what happened? Didn't I suppose to go to the competition?

When she said like that her mom eyes looked teary and seriously looked frightened.

Seo: Crown Prince Ce Fan is dead!
Yeon: WHAT? HOW?
Seo: After taking the medicine that your father gave.
Yeon: What? It's impossible. I know how much father tried hard to get that medicine and it's really priceless.
Seo: No time to talk much. You have to leave now.
Yeon: No, I can't! I can't leave without you and dad.

At that time a lot of soldiers round their house by bring her Dad.

Head of soldier: Everyone, come out of the house.

Yeon just hold Mom's hand tightly and went outside.

HOS: According to King's order, Army general Park Jung Min murdered Crown Prince Ce Fan with poison medicine. So, he and his family deserve to die. Today, they all will be killed.
Yeon: NO. It's all are lies. My father will never do that.

At that time, Park Jung Min suddenly snatched a sword and threatened the Head of the soldiers.
Min: No one moves or I'll kill him. Yeon Ah.. Thanks you so much for believing me. Now, Run away & remember to find back the pureness of me.
Yeon was crying so hard and say
Yeon: No Ahr Bow Ji, I can't leave without you and mom.
Min: Just go. The name of our family can't end like this. So go and prove our pureness.

At that time Uncle Ram Min arrived and dragged her out of that place.

There happened a big fight and she saw that her mom and dad was killed by that soldiers.

Yeon: No. MOM… DAD….No…Please don't die. You can't die like that. You can't leave me alone like that. No…..
Ram: Yeon, we have to leave NOW

She had to run away for her survive. She'll never forget that day that her parents were killed unfairly.
…………………………………………………………………………
At this time, at the place called Green grass land Someone is waiting for her with happiness & excitement with holding the stars in his hand……….
(BGM- T-ara’s First Love)
……………………………………………………………………………..