Chapter 12 - Lovey Dovey

Legend of Fated Love

Chapter -13

Lovey Dovey

Fan: Ji Jiyeonna Jiyeona….
Doctors: Ma Ma! Ma Ma! Are you awake? Ma Ma is awake. Yi Fan Ma Ma is AWAKE.

Because of the loyal Doctor’s voice, the whole palace became alive and everyone came to see Yi Fan Prince.

Ju Dong: Oh finally you are awake. Thanks God. Do you know how much I worry about you? How do you feel now?
Fan: I am OK now Ma Ma. I’m sorry for making you worry.

Then the King arrived.

Bae Ah: Are you feeling better, Yi Fan? Are you OK?
Fan: Nae Ar Par Ma Ma.
Ju Dong: Bae Ah, please order Yi Fan Ma Ma to stop investigating that case. He is not the ordinary one. He is the Crown Prince. More than anything, he is my only son. He got nearly killed this time. I can’t let him do this anymore. Please Bae Ah.

When Ju Dong said by kneeling, Bae Ah seemed confused.

Fan: No Bae Ah. I will continue doing this. I’ve come this far and faced that much condition. I can’t stop at this situation. I must do this till the end. It’s my first assign as a Crown Prince. I don’t want to stop with failure. Bae Ah!
Ju Dong: Wu Yi Fan!
Fan: O Mar Mar Mar, I know you worry a lot. I really am so sorry for that. But I can’t stop right now O Mar Mar Mar. I promise! I promise I won’t let you down. I promise.
Ju Dong: Bae Ah!

Bae Ah seemed so confused and then decided.

Bae Ah: Let’s trust Yi Fan this time Ju Dong. Don’t let his suffering meaningless. When he becomes a King, he have to face more than that. He can’t deny that. He can get a lot of irreplaceable experiences from that. This case can be a stepping stone for his future to be a good King.
Ju Dong: But Bae Ah!
Bae Ah: I know you are worry. But let’s believe Yi Fan this time.

Ju Dong didn’t keep on telling because she knew she can’t change these two’s decision. She is just planning a lot of things on her mind to protect her son and her position.

When Bae Ah and Ju Dong leave, Yi Fan called Tao immediately.

Fan: How’s Jiyeon? Is she Ok? Did she hurt?
Tao: No Ma Ma. She’s OK. She didn’t hurt at all. Don’t worry.
Fan: I would like to see her. Take me to her Tao ah..
Tao: No Ma Ma! You should take full rest now. You shouldn’t..
Fan: I can’t rest if I see her face until I am sure she’s OK. Please Tao. Give me a favor. Please….

Tao was shocked when Fan said like that. As a Prince, he never said like this before.

So, Tao realized that he can’t stop Ma Ma and had to listen to him.
Fortunately, Ji Yeon Ahgasshi told him where he will go to inform her if Ma Ma is awake.

So he brought Ma Ma to there.

When the place is nearer, Yi Fan was confused and felt strange.
Isn’t it? Yes it is the place where he and Kung Fu girl promised to meet again. The place only the two of them know.

When they nearly there,
Fan: Just drop me here, I will go to her by myself. I think I know where she is.
Tao: But Ma Ma…Ok then. Just take care. I will just wait you here. Call me when you need me.
Fan: OK

Then Fan went straightly to that place and saw Yeon’s back.
He approached her with lots of feeling – confusion, excitement, warmness,… and he had a feeling of assuring something.

Yeon seemed didn’t notice him at all. He can see her tears from behind clearly.

When he was right behind her, she suddenly stands up and shouted

Yeon: Ma Ma, I am the Kung Fu girl who you are looking for. I am your first love and I gave you my first kiss. And I am happy to know that it's your first kiss too. I am the one who called you idiot. My name is Park Ji Yeon. Ma Ma, Do you hear me? And I want to say that I Lo..
Fan: I hear. I hear all Park Ji Yeon!

Yeon was shocked because of Fan's voice and she turned her head and he was right behind her
Yeon: Ma…Ma Ma!
Fan: …..
Yeon: Ma Ma. Are you..Are you OK? How do you feel now? Did you hurt a lot? Why are you here? Are you crazy? Why are you here now? Are you idoit? Why did you do this for me? Why? Why did …

Then Fan suddenly hugged her tight and that made Yeon speechless.

Fan: Sa Ren Hae Saw(Because I love you). Naw Nor Mo Sa Ren Hae Saw Ba Bo Ya(Because I love you so much idoit).

Then Yeon kept on crying out loud while hugging Fan tight. So, Fan gently touched Yeon hair and comforted her.

He just can’t describe his feeling when he knows Yeon is his first love. He can’t express how happy he was.

Fan: So you are that Kung Fu girl?
Yeon: I am sorry Ma Ma. I am sorry that I didn’t tell you. It’s not because I want to lie to you. It’s just
Fan: I understand. I understand all..Park Ji Yeon.

Then Fan held her cold hands and looked directly into her eyes and said.

Fan: Just one thing you need to know.
Yeon: ….
Fan: Don’t worry. I won’t ask any promise form you. Instead, I will just promise to you that I won’t let you go away from now on. NEVER. I won’t let you run away again. Although I can’t promise you I can make you happy, all I can promise is to face everything with you. Good, Bad, Happy, Sad, I want to share everything with you. When you tired, I will be here to give my shoulder to rest. When you fall, I will be here to give my hand to help you stand up. When you cry, I will be here to wipe your tears. Just..Just one thing! Please don’t refuse my feeling again. OK? Please don’t run away from me Jiyeon na. Aw?
Yeon: Ma Ma….

Yeon is full with emotion and tears and can’t speak at all. So she just nodded continuously like she’ll never stop.

Fate? Who Care? I just don’t want to care about anything at all. How much bad can it be? I just wanna face with him everything.

Then Fan gently kissed her forehead and whispered.
Fan: Saranhae Park Ji Yeon heart emoticon
……………………………………………………………………

Meeting at Prince Yi Fan Room

Fan: So, you keep Tae Ho safe right Tao?
Tae: Yes Ma Ma. Don’t worry. I keep him in the safest place and he also promised to confess his sin that he ordered his staff to let Prince Ce Fan drink the fresh goat milk the whole week before the prince birthday according to General Lee Dong So order. And he also said they know what General Park Jung Min will give the Prince as Birthday present so they prepare it ahead.
Si Gook: And he also gave the information about Han Shant Kong and he asked to reduce his punishment.
Fan: What a smart guy! But he used his brain in the wrong way.

Yeon: So, what did he told about Han Shant Kong?
Si Gook: According to him, although the interaction between blood and milk is bad, it is not that severe to kill a normal person. Because Ce Fan prince has a weak liver since he was born, they decide to attach him from that point too. So, they order to put some poison in Ce Fan Prince daily food little by little. And she is General Lee Dong So’s cousin. So, we get her to confess, we are done.
Fan: So, do he know where is she now?
Si Gook: Yes Ma Ma. She’s now living at the border area of Htan country and opens a huge restaurant there. She is very rich and even has the gangster organization she owns. She may be the most difficult one to face.
Fan: We don’t have much time. Two third of a month is already passed. It will take about 2 days to reach the border area. Let’s go now.

Yeon: But Ma Ma. You can’t come with us.
Si Gook: Right Ma Ma. In boarder area, they don’t care much about the King or the prince. They have their own rules there. It’s so dangerous for you. And your injury is not good enough yet.
Tao: Trust us Ma Ma. We will come back with success.
Fan: What’s wrong with you guys? I am not a patient. I am a lot better now. Don’t let me just lie in bed.
Yeon: But Ma Ma. You need more rest.
Fan: But how can I live without seeing you for about 10 days? Can you live without me?
Yeon: Ma Ma!

Yeon face went red like fire of shy and she doesn’t know where to hide her face. Fan face became so mischievous when he knows Yeon was so shy. He rarely sees her expression like that.

Fan: Don’t leave me alone Yeona. I already miss you with the thought of letting you go.
Yeon: MA MA!

Fan seems doesn’t care at all and go straight to Yeon. Then he grabbed her hand and said

Fan: We two are dating. I think I should let you two know as friend. You two also don’t want us live separately when we are in fresh dating, right?

Tao and Si Gook seem shocked at first and then realized the situation.

Si Gook: Ah I will go and prepare the thing we need to bring. You two discuss well.
Tao: Me too me too. I will also go and prepare the horse for the trip.
Si Gook: But one thing! Decide within half an hour. We don’t have much time.

Then the two leave the room. As soon as they left

Yeon: Ma Ma, why are you being like this? Won’t you feel embarrass?
Fan: Why should I? Love is not an embarrassing thing
Yeon: I never know that you are that shameless.
When Yeon said like that Fan suddenly hugged her tight from the back
Yeon: Ma Ma
Fan: So what? You don’t like me then? But you can’t run away now. You already in big trouble coz I can’t let you go anywhere. Never! Don’t ever think of leaving me alone.

Yeon smiled so brightly when he said like that. He is the only one who can make her smile right now.
When Yeon move, he hugged her more tightly.

Fan: Just one minute. Stay like this for one more minute Yeonna.
Don’t know why, she has no strength to deny his order. She just quietly rest in his embrace.
Fan: You can’t imagine how happy I am right now. I know it is not the right time. But I can’t help smiling by myself. But trust me. I will definitively find the real culprit and clean your family name. I promise. I promise I won’t be a burden in the whole way. I just want to help as much as I am. I don’t wanna stay alone worrying about you. Yeonaa don’t leave me alone. Aww..Aww
When he say by using his ageyo (cuteness), Yoen can’t stop smiling and just nodded her head gently.
Yeon: OK I understand let me go now. We need to leave.
Fan: One more minute! This time really really one more minute!

Then Si Gook suddenly came inside and saw them.

Si Gook: Ma M…Ahhh….I’m sorry. I just want to say we have to leave now. Please come out.
Then Si Gook ran away from that sight.
Yeon: Ma Ma. Ahh Mo lar Mo lar (I don’t know). I will go outside first. Just follow later.

Fan was keep on laughing by watching Yeon running away. He just wanna stop the time right at the moment although he know he can’t do this.
…………………………………………..

They all totally surprised when they arrive the border city.
It is even more crowded and sophisticated then the palace city. They even saw lots of different people from different countries and products that they have never seen before in palace city.
They went around the city carefully to analyze the situation of the city and to remember the road.
Before they reached their hostel,

Girl: Let me go! Let me go!

A group of people who look like Mongolians grabbed a girl forcefully.

Although the girl is arrested by those strange men, the girl doesn’t seem afraid at all and she just seems so annoyed by them.
When Tao tried to go there Si Gook grabbed his hand and said
Si Gook: Don’t Tao! We don’t know the situation, we don’t know the place and we don’t know the people. We don’t have time to waste or to risk

Girl: I said let me go! You won’t get anything from my grandma even you kill me. My grandma will rip each of your skin one by one, you stupid… Ah..
Men: Shut UP

When one guy slapped the girl, Tao can’t stand still at all

Tao: You all leave first, I will come after. I promise I won’t cause trouble.
They also agree and decided to wait for him
Then he left.
Tao: Let go of the girl!
Men 1: Who the hell are you? Just go away?
Girl: Yeah just go away! I don’t want anyone to save me!
Tao: WHAT?
Men 2: We don’t have time. Let’s go.

When they forcefully grabbed the girl again, Tao skillfully fought with them from the center while holding the girl hand to protect her.
It is not so easy because he doesn’t use to Mongolian Kung Fu and the worst thing is the girl is keep biting his hand.

However, he fought down all the rivals and they all have to run away.

Men 1: Be Careful! We will see you soon!

Then Tao let go of the girl’s hand. As soon as he let go, she slapped him
Tao was totally shocked by her movement.
Tao: WHAT THE HELL?
Girl: What? Wanna hear Thank you? Stop Dreaming! Noone asks to help. In Ye Bin’s life, there is no thank you!

Then when the girl left, smiley Yi Fan, Yeon and Si Gook approached Tao

Si Gook: The result of doing a hero? Getting slapped! Ha Ha Ha Ha
Fan & Yeon: Ha ha ha
Yeon: But the girl is so cute. May be she’s so young.

Tao face turned red and said nothing and left that place.
………………………………..

Tao: Here it is. Royal Han Restaurant!
Fan: Ok let’s go inside.

The restaurant is very big and well decorated and also crowded as expected.
There are all kind of different people: traders, gangsters, soldiers, dancers and even magicians.
Then they sat at a table and order some food.

Si Gook: It won’t be easy even to have a chance to see Han Shant Kong. Looks all the gangsters security. They don’t seem to afraid of dying at all. They must be paid really high.
Yeon: We must find a way.
Fan: And we have to be quick coz we are very short of time.
Si Gook: We must find out her weakness. She’s also a human. She will also have weakness.

At that time, from the stage

MC: Hello everyone. Good Morning. Should I say a very very good morning or a special morning?....WHY? Curious? Today is special because today is the D Day that our Ye Bin Ah Gar Shi will perform with her special Red cloth dance.
Crowds: WOW…

All the people seem so excited and clapped loudly.
Then Si Gook asked one guy beside him.

Si Gook: Who is Ye Bin Ah Gar Shi?
Men: WHAT? You don’t know Ye Bin? Everybody knows her. You must be new here. She is the only heir of this Royal Han restaurant owner. Her grandma is one of the richest bosses in town. Not only that restaurant, there are a lot of other business her grandma own. Her grandma loves her so much. One day she will give her everything. She is also very beautiful so every boy wants her.
Si Gook: Oh I see. Thanks bro!
Si Gook: Now we have want we want. Weakness!

Then a cute girl in white gown falls down beautifully from the roof with red cloth.

Yeon: Isn’t she the one who hit Tao yesterday?
Fan: Yes, she is.

Everyone looks Tao and his face turned red and pretended to be serious.
Then many red clothes fell down from the roof and she danced so beautifully by jumping from one cloth to another. One time, she slipped on holding the cloth and fell off.

Everybody seemed shocked at that dangerous situation.
Tao suddenly left the place and quickly grabbed her hip from falling.
Everything happened within minutes everyone was in a gaze and Ye Bin is in Tao’s hand.

When Ye Bin came to sense, she slapped Tao again without even realized by herself.
Everyone: Oh……

Then Tao seemed so angry and let go of her and left that place.
Ye Bin: Wait! Wait! I’m…
Han Shant Kong: What Happened?
Ye Bin: Grandma!

They all left that place before Han Shant Kong noticed them


………………………..
Si Gook: We have to kidnap her and threaten her grandma! It may not be right way but it’s the most effective and quickest way.
Yeon: That’s what everyone’s trying. It won’t be easy as we think.
Yi Fan: What are you worrying about? We have Tao.
Tao who is quiet all the time because of embarrassing started to say something
Tao: I don’t wanna see her face again! I hate her!

Everyone laugh at Tao words.

Tao: Stop teasing me!
Yeon: I am sorry. It’s OK. If you don’t want to do, I will try.
At that time, someone knock the door and they opened
Hostel staff: There is Ye Bin Ar Gar Shi who wants to see you is waiting at downstairs. She said she want to see the one who saved her life this morning.
Si Gook: Here comes the chance! OK tell her to come upstairs to this room!
Tao: But
Si Gook: We don’t have much time. We have to risk it all.
Yeon: I agree
Fan: OK.
Then the staff went downstairs and soon after someone knocked the door again.
Ye Bin: It’s me. Ye Bin

Then Tao opened the door and Ye Bin seemed very sorry to Tao.
Tao: Come inside!
Ye Bin: Inside?
Tao: What? Don’t like? Then go back.
Ye Bin: OK OK. I will

As soon as she went inside, her eyesight became all black and she fainted on Tao’s Hand.

Tao: I’m sorry.
……………………………………………

Han: I am here like you said. Now bring my Ye Bin and faced me. Who are you? Tell me how much you want?

As they sent a letter to Han Shant Kong with Ye Bin’s hair pin, to come this secret place to save Ye Bin, she did come here right time.
Then they went outside by holding Ye Bin who they tied with strings.

Han: Who the hell are you? How dare you touch my Ye Bin? Now that place is surrounded by my gangsters. Do you think you can leave this town alive after doing this to me ah?
Tao: How dare you speak to Crown Prince like this? He is Crown Prince Yi Fan! The future king of this country!

Han Shant Kong seemed surprised at first but she soon seemed to realize the situation.

Han: Ahhhh I see. I also heard a little bit about you guys but I didn’t think that you will dare to come here. Here’s there is no King or prince. Here we only look money or power. Leave my girl and I can guarantee your breathing or just don’t blame me.
Yeon: That’s how you treat to late Crown Prince Ce Fan? With such kind of heartless face, you poisoned him and let my family took all the guilty?
Han: You must be Park Ji Yeon, poor little girl. In a few minutes, I will let you feel that you wish to die with your parents and regret to alive.
Fan: Don’t listen to her Yeon.

Yeon eyes are filled with tears but she seemed to endure it.

Yeon: Come along with us to the Royal Palace and tell the truth to everyone. Tell everyone that my Dad is falsely accused.
Han: My life is so perfect here. Why should I go there when I know I will be in prison if I confess? Why should I? Just forgot the dead people and let the alive people live happily. Isn’t it a good choice?
Yeon: I will show you what is a good choice!

Then Yeon put some kind of medicine to Ye Bin Mouth

Han: What the hell did you do? What did you feed her?
Yeon: Wanna know? You won’t know it even if I say. I will just tell you the effect of that. It will soon destroy all her inner parts one by one little by little. First, stomach, then intestine, then liver … within half an hour, she will felt like she was sliced by knife and hurt to death but she can’t die easily. Only I know the medicine. Even if you find out, it will be too late. I will let you see how it feels to let someone you love die infront of you. I will also see how will you live happily as a alive person after she die. AGREE?

Yeon faced seem so serious that makes Han Shant Kong shocked to death.
At that time

Ye Bin: AH. AH..AHHH……
A loud shout of Ye Bin make Han Shant Kong looked pale.
Han: Stop it. Give her the medicine.
Yeon: Why should I?
Han: You You…
Ye Bin: AH. AH.Grandma help me.AHHH……
Han: OK! OK! But let me talk with Prince Yi Fan alone for 5 minutes
Yeon: What?
Han: After that I promise I will come with you.
Fan: OK
Yeon: No, Ma Ma. It’s too dangerous
Fan: It’s OK Yeonna. No matter how powerful she is, she doesn’t dare to kill me. I am still a Crown Prince. And we don’t have time.
Yeon: OK but be careful.

When Prince Yi Fan and Han Shant Kong left, Tao came near to Yeon

Tao: Is that thing that serious? Isn’t it too dangerous to risk someone innocent life?

Yeon then smiled and whispered

Yeon: It is just a stomach medicine. Don’t worry I won’t hurt your girl tongue emoticon

Then the girl stared Tao with frightening eyes and shouted

Ye Bin: I hate you. I will kill you as soon as I went outside.
Tao: Whatever!

…………………
At the other room,

Han: I totally have no idea why you are doing this seriously.
Fan: Prince Ce Fan is my older brother. If he died unfairly, I have responsibility to find the truth and culprit. And I am the crown prince of this country. I just want justice and peace for this country.
Han: Do you think everything will be peaceful if you dig this case? Have you ever think of why we did those bad things? Don’t you really know who we did this for?
Fan: Of course money & power! You people don’t even blink an eye to kill others for money.
Han: Let’s say it is. If so…Who do you think is the most advantage of that case?

Fan: What do you mean by the most advantage?
Han: When the late Crown Prince die, you, Prince Yi Fan become the Crown Prince and you will be the King one day, the place everyone wants. So, who do you think is the most advantage? Now you get all what you say, money & power, as your mother want!
Fan: Shut up!

Han: Do you really think we will have such kind of opportunity to murder the Crown Prince and escape so easily without the help of very high position?
Fan: Stop…stop it

Fan felt like he came to realize something.
Oh Mar Ma Ma always wants to stop him from investigating this care strongly. Her face totally gone bad whenever he talked about he misses Prince Ce Fan.

And and the people who stop them the whole way are from the Palace and and …..from Oh Mar Ma Ma Department.

And Oh Mar Ma Ma and General Lee Dong So are quite close. Of course she even wants me to marry his daughter, Hyeri.

He felt like he was hit by a thousand pound of hammer and slowly find out the situation. He heard his mother sound always said “You can also be a Crown Prince” “You must be a Crown Prince One day”.

Han: Yes Yi Fan Ma Ma. Like you are thinking now, it is your mother who started all these and asked us to do this. It’s your mother, Queen Ju Dong!
Fan: I said Shut Up! Stop lying to me.
Han: I am telling the truth and deep inside of you believing me because you know I won’t lie in that situation.
Fan: You’re lying. I don’t believe in you. I will go and ask her by myself.
Han: As you wish! Hope you won’t regret it. I will save my Ye Bin and came after you to the palace.

Fan’s whole world is spinning around and he doesn’t know what he should do now.
What if…what if …mother is the real culprit who kills brother Ce Fan and Yeon’s Family.
What if……

He felt very sorry for his mother who ruined her own life for his future. His bother who was murdered because of him. And….Yeon ….who lose her whole family and struggled her whole life because of …because of him?

No way…there is no way to happen so. Everything is a dream. It’s just a nightmare. Just a ….
He doesn’t know how to face Yeon if all the thing is true.
He went outside form the other door without facing Yeon and others and rode horse to palace.

Without sleeping, resting and sleeping, he continuously rode the horse and he arrived the palace within one day.

As soon as he arrived palace, he went to his mother
Ju Dong: Ma Ma, why are you here at that time? You are all sweat and you look terrible. Are you OK? What happened to you?
Fan: Tell me it is not ture. Tell me it’s not you. Please please tell me..Oh Mar Mar Mar

Ju Dong first confused then seemed to realized the situation

Ju Dong: Now you know it although I tried my best at least not let you know.
Fan: Oh… Oh Mar Mar Mar!
Ju Dong: Yes Yi Fan…………............... I am the real one who killed Prince Ce Fan. The one who control all the thing behind is “ME”