Chapter 6 - My Turn to Cry

Legend of Fated Love

Episode 6
My Turn to Cry

 

Fan: I really didn't know what is love? I just felt the feeling I never felt before when I saw her and I can't control my heart beating. May be it is love.

No.....Ma Ma Please don't say like that. I don't deserve it. I ....I just don't deserve to accept your love.

Fan: And …..And I have to admit that I had this feeling again when………………………… when I see you. I think…..I think…..Nar…Nar…. Naw Cho Ar Har Nar Par …..Ham Ji Yeon (I like you Ham Ji Yeon).
Yeon: ……………………………….

No...Ma Ma....Don't say. You can't say it to me. No....

When he said that, Yeon can't control herself at all and cried out loud. When Fan found out that Yeon was crying heavily, he was shocked.

Fan: Yeonna...are you crying? Why....Is your wound hurt? Are you OK?
Yeon couldn't say anything and just shook her head and kept crying. So he worried a lot.
Fan: Yeonna....Are you OK? Please tell me something.
Yeon: Ar Pha (Hurt). Naw Mo Ar Pha (I'm really hurt).
Fan: Hurt? Where? Your Arms?

No...Ma Ma. It's my heart. My heart hurts a lot. Although Yeon wanted to say like that, she just slowly nodded her head and lost consciousness. He was shocked and worried her a lot.

Fan: Yeonna..Jiyeon...Ham Jiyeon..Please Wake up. Wake up. Just hold on a moment.

Then he tried his best to open the door. He hit the door with his body and with the substances he saw nearby. He tried every way to go outside. He also shouted for help.

Fan: Is there anyone outside? Help! There are people who locked in here. Help! Is there anyone outside? Help

Fortunately, he heard there's someone walking

Fan: Here are people who locked inside. Someone please help!
Tao: Ma Ma? Yi Fan Ma Ma?

When he heard Tao's voice, he felt so happy and relieved.

Fan: Tao? Are you Tao? I'm Yi Fan. We are locked inside. Please open the door.
Tao: Ok Ma Ma. Please stay away from the door.

Then Tao destroyed the door with his sword and the door opened. Then Fan run to Yeon and carried her.

Tao: What had happened Ma Ma? Now Ju Dong Ma Ma is looking for you? Who's that girl? She is...she is ………….Ham Ji Yeon Ar Gar Shi..? What What happened to her?
Fan: Tao ah…. don't ask me now. Just show me the way to the nearest doctor. Quick.
Tao: Ok Ma Ma

Although Tao wanted to know what happened to Ma Ma & that girl, he worried a lot about her and made his way to nearest doctor. Because it was nearly midnight, they hardly find the doctor and the doctor retreated Yeon's wound.

Fan: How is she doctor? Why doesn't she awake yet?
Doctor: Don't worry. She passed the dangerous situation. I gave her anaesthetic. So she won't awake now. I won't ask what happened to you all. But she need to rest, so tonight I will let you stay here.

When the doctor left, Fan sat beside Yeon and gently and firmly grab Yeon's hand

Fan: Yeona.. Mi Ar Nae(I'm sorry), it's all my false. Please get well soon.

Tao just can't understand the situation. How Ma Ma and Ham Ji Yeon Ar Gar Shi know each other? What is their relationship? He had never seen Ma Ma care a girl like that. He seems to understand the way Ma Ma look at her. But what about Lee Hyeri Ar Gar Shi? Although he already know that Ma Ma has no feeling for Lee Hyeri, but how…how…? It can't be.
He don't know why his heart feels hurt when he saw this situation.

Tao: Ma Ma, Now at the palace, Ju Dong Ma Ma is looking for you and worried a lot about you. I think you should go and see her now or she probably will send an army to find you.
Fan: No…I can't leave her alone. How can I leave her in such situation?
Tao: She's not alone. I'll stay here to protect her. Trust me. If Ju Dong Ma Ma find out this situation, it won't be good.
Fan understands what Tao means. If Ohr Mar Ma Ma knows that he's with another girl, it won't be good for both of them. Then he made the decision.
Fan: OK now I'll leave to the Palace. I'll come back as soon as I talk with Ohr Mar Ma Ma. Please take care of her Tao. She is the most precious girl in my life.
Tao: ………………….Don't worry Ma Ma, I will......

When Ma Ma left, Tao just sit down beside Yeon. She's the most precious girl in his life? He feels like he understands what does it mean. What about his feeling for her. He didn't even try to start yet.

Then he is staring her pure face for a long time. It is not strange Ma Ma like such kind of adorable girl.

It's OK. Yes it's OK Tao ah… if ….if she is happy. I just wish her happiness.

Then he just fell asleep beside her.

…………………………………

At the Palace, Yi Fan Ma Ma's room

Ju Dong: Where have you been at this time? Look at yourself! So dirty and didn't even suit the title of Crown Prince. Where did you go after leaving Hyeri's house?Fan: I…I..was just..
Ju Dong: Don't even try to lie me. I've already heard that you ran away with a girl on the street. Who's that girl? Who are her parents? What is she doing? Why are you together with her?

When Ju Dong asked like that, he noticed that he knows nothing about her except her name. He doesn't know who are her parents? He doesn't know what is her family doing? He just doesn't know anything about her. What a stupid guy he is.

Fan: She is Hyeri's knitting teacher. And she is also teaching drawing to me and Hyeri.
Ju Dong: What? So..you mean you are going to Hyeri's house these days to learn drawing for her? OK why are you together then? You should just go back to the palace directly after the lessons finished. Don't you know that now all the eyes are on you and watching what are you doing. Everyone is trying to find your mistakes and weakness. Everyone is trying to take the position of Crown Prince for you. Everyone knows that you engaged to Lee Hyeri and how come you run away with another girl at the place like Market? Even if you make a small mistake, that mistake can destroy your current position and your others brother will take your place. Don't you know that?

I just don't want that place.

Although he wants to say like that, he tried to endure his feeling. He knows how hard Ohr Mar Ma Ma passed these years. Ohr Mar Ma Ma is not a queen who gets lots of love from Ar Bar Ma Ma. The Queen's Ar Bar Ma Ma loves the most is Queen's Dae Bi. And he understand how lonely and how sad she is. The only reason Ar Bar Ma Ma come to her is him. So, she put great expectation on him.
She used all her efforts for him and he knows that he is her only hope. He knows how much she loves him and wants him to become a Crown Prince. So, he always tried his best not to let her down and never deny her order although he doesn't want to do.

Ju Dong: OK please be this time the last time. I won't ask anymore. Just keep in mind one thing that, at Bae Ar (King)'s birthday, your wedding with Lee Hyeri will announce and will confirm an exact date.

When she said like that he was shocked.

Fan: NO…Ohr Mar Ma Ma…I can't..I can't marry her

Ju Dong: What? Why not? I've already told you that you have to marry her in coming 6 months and you didn't say anything. And now why are you telling me you can't?

Because he understands his heart now. He understands what love is now. And he really loves a girl with his all heart

Ohr Mar Ma Ma…my heart alive again after 10 years. This time please let me defy you and let me do as I want
Fan: Because I don’t love Hyeri and and I I have someone I really love. I just can't marry anyone except her.
Ju Dong: WHAT? How can you tell this to me? You know that you have to marry Hyeri. And it's all because of you and your position of Crown Prince.
Fan: But Ohr Mar Ma Ma..I just can't marry someone I don’t love. If so, I won't be happy my whole life. I just hardly found out my true love and how can I leave her?
Ju Dong: Her? Who's she? Is that knitting teacher? OK tell me about her.
Fan: I…I..don't know anything about her and I don't think I need to know. She alone is enough for me. I don’t want any other things from her. I just love her so much.
Ju Dong: OK, from now on you don’t need to go to Hyeri house for drawing. I'll hire the most talented artist to teach you two drawing and call Hyeri to come to the palace for that.
Fan: WHAT? No Ohr Mar Ma Ma. You can't do this.
Ju Dong: Is there anyone outside..
Then the soldiers come inside
Ju Dong: From now on, watch Yi Fan Ma Ma and don't let him go outside the palace. If he go outside the palace, be in mind that your head will not be at the same position.
Fan: Ohr Mar Ma Ma!
Ju Dong: Stop saying non sense Wu Yi Fan. Just stay in palace peacefully before Bae Ah birthday and be ready for your wedding.
Then she left the room and Fan just lost all his strength and don't know what to do.

…………………………………………………………


At the next morning

When Yeon opens her eyes, she realized that she is not at her home.
Where am I?

Then she felt that her arm hurt a lot.

What happened to me last night?

Then she gradually remembered what happened last night. Ma Ma……………Yi Fan Ma Ma………

It was….it was just like dream to her. Yes…. A happy and painful dream that she will never forget. He said…He said he likes me. She felt really happy and really hurt at the same time. And she also realized herself that he is firmly in her heart since 10 years ago. And she also realized the truth that she can't let him know her feeling. She knows that they can't be together. How a daughter of traitor can be together with the Crown Prince who will become the King one day.
And she has a lot to do and she can't waste her time for this feeling. She just can't do this. Mi Ar Nae Yo..Ma Ma…and thank you for liking me…but I have to destroy your feeling to me..

Yeonna…Don’t forget how Ar Baw Gi and Arr Maw Ni passed away. You have to find back their pureness. You can't let you sink in this relationship mire.

Then Yeon noticed that there is someone who felt asleep beside the bedstead. Who is he? Is he…..Hyun Zi Tao? How…??

Then Tao also woke up and noticed Yeon…

Tao: Ar…Ham Ji Yeon Ar Gar Shi…do you awake? How's your wound? Are you feeling better?
Yeon: Aww…..but why are you here and where are we? What happened last night?
Tao: Arr…yesterday you lost conscious so Ma Ma and I brought you here and retreated your wound. And the doctor said you need to take rest so he let you sleep his house. It's the doctor's house. How's your arm?
Then Tao noticed that Yeon is looking for someone so
Tao: Ma Ma had to go to palace because Ju Dong Ma Ma is looking for him.
Yeon: Is he OK?
Tao: Don't worry. He's fine. He said he'll come back as soon as he talked to Ju Dong Ma Ma. I think he'll arrive soon.
Yeon: Really? Then I have to leave now.
Then Yeon suddenly went down from the bedstead and prepared to go back, Tao was shocked.
Tao: Why? He will arrive soon. Just wait for a moment/
Yeon: No..I can't…I…I..Ar…I lost for one night and my family must worry a lot. I need to go home right now.
Tao: Ah…right. I will take you home then.
Yeon: OK..
Then they went to Yeon home together. Tao just can't control his curiosity and asked Yeon
Tao: Ji Yeon Ar Gar Shi..Can I ask something?
Yeon: Nae..
Tao: How How do you and Ma Ma know each other?
Yeon: I'm knitting teacher of Lee Hyeri Ar Gar Shi and I also have to teach drawing to Ma Ma and Ar Gar shi..
Tao: Ar..like that. Like I said I am sub general of Palace Army and I am also bodyguard of Yi Fan Ma Ma. Last night I was on my way to take something important from Lee Dong So General and I saw you two and tried to help.

When Tao said he is on his way to take something important from Lee Dong So General, Yeon felt alert and ready to seek the information. She also met Tao when she tried to get into the forbidden store. Although Tao seems know nothing about that forbidden store, Lee Dong So seems to trust Tao's Kung Fu skills to protect his secret things.

Yeon: General Lee Dong So? You mean Hyeri Ar Gar Shi's Ar Baw Gyi? I am just curious what it is. Jewelry?
Tao: No..I am also not sure why is it important? These are just books.

Tao sincerely told everything to Yeon. He will never imagine that she such kind of gentle girl is dangerous person.
Yeon: books. Have you taken it?
Tao: No..I was on my way and helped you and Ma Ma. So, I have not taken it yet. I will go after I took you home.
Yeon: NO!
Tao: What?
Yeon: No…I mean …I mean………… General Lee Dong So is not at home and why will you go there and waste your time.
Tao: General Lee Dong So is not home?
Yeon: Yes…Yesterday when I was there I heard that this morning he had to go to another town and I don't know why. But I think he have already left this time.

Yeon suddenly lied to Tao with the easiest idea that came to her head. But Tao seems to believe her and looked upset.

Tao: OH….I will be punished then. That's way I was ordered carefully that I must finish this job yesterday.
Yeon: Who? Who will punish you? Who asked you to do so?

Yeon was really exciting when waiting for Tao's answer. They have already guessed that there must be someone who is helping Lee Dong So for doing such things. He must know someone with high position from Palace. That person can also connect with her parents dead. Because Lee Dong So is familiar with most of the Generals and Ma Ma from palace, they can't easily guesses who is that person.

At that time

Na: Yeonna…where have you been the whole night? Don't you know that we worried a lot about you? What happened?
Yeon: Aunty Na, I really am sorry. I will explain you later.
Tao: Her situation is not very good now. Please take her into the home and rest. Ji Yeon Ar Gar Shi, now I have to go to the palace. What do you want to tell Ma Ma?
Yeon: No, nothing. Just tell him I'm OK.
Tao: OK. Please allow me to leave. Take care yourself.

When Tao left, Aunty Na and Uncle Ram asked her directly

Ram: What happened last night? How's your wound? Are you OK? Last night when you didn't come back, do you know how much we worry a lot about you? Last night Yamada fellow came and searched you. He informed Yamada agreed the trade and will come Red Cheery tonight for trading.
Yeon: Really? I'll explain later what happened last night. Now, the situation is really important and we have very few time. We have to make our move TONIGNT.
……………………………………

Meeting at Red Cherry Guest House with Yamada

Yamada: Here's the books you want. Now give the portraits.
Yeon: Let me check this first.

Then Yeon carefully checked the books and seemed satisfied.

Yeon: Although I hoped a lot, I never imagine that you'll really give these to me.
Yamada: Me too. I also never imagine that I have to give these to someone else because this can make me dead. I also never imagine that you such a young girl can make me not to land in this country again. But I feel deserve. My daughter is my everything and it deserved to do so. I can trade any other countries but I can't find my daughter again like you present.
Yeon: Thank you so much Mr. Yamada. Here's the portrait you want and I really wish this can make you happy and make you feels like you're with your daughter.
Yamada: Can I ask you something?
Yeon: Yes you can. I'll try to answer if I can.
Yamada: I don't know where you want to use these books. But I know who you want to face. Do you know that it won't be an easy task to face that person? You'll have to face lots of difficulties and you can be in great danger if your plan is not perfect. I suggest that you need to think again.
Yeon: I clear know what I am doing now and I know what I can face. I won't start it from the very first place if I want to stop at half way. I will go till the end.

When Yeon said that firmly, Yamada looks impressed

Yamada: OK then. It is really nice trading with you and hope we can trade again one day. And I also wish the miracle will come true.
When the Yamada left, Yeon gave the books to uncle Ram and changed her black suits directly and made her way to Lee Dong So house.

Because she knows by heart the ways, she easily reached the forbidden store. Fortunately, there is only four guards and Tao is not there this time and these four guards are not her rivals.

She easily and quietly made the guards lost conscious and went inside the forbidden store. Then she was shocked by what she saw. There are lots of precious things that he stole illegally to trade to other countries.

Then she carefully looked around and saw the place where the books are kept. Then she find what she wants.
OK I got it. The first step of our plan is successful.

Yeon: Ar Par..O Mar..Thank you for helping me. I will try my best to find the pureness of our family. Ar Par O Mar..Please keep on help me.
………………………………………………………


At Hyeri's house

Hyeri: Mi Ar Nae Unnie. Because it is Ju Dong Ma Ma's order, we just can't deny it. Don't worry. I'll help you find other students for you. I have lots of contacts.
Yeon: It's OK Ar Gar Shi. I understand you. Please don’t feel burden for me.
Hyeri: Thank you so much for those moment. I have learned a lot from you.
Yeon: I also thank you so much for treating me well.

Then Yeon said goodbye and left the house. She also thinks it happened for good. Now she got what she wants and being a teacher here is not that so important now. At first Yeon thinks the whole way how to face Yi Fan Ma Ma.

And when she reached here, Hyeri Ar Gar Shi said Ma Ma won't come here anymore and she also will go to palace to learn together with Ma Ma.
Although she kept her smile on her face, only she knows that she hurt a lot. Knowing that she can't see him again make her feels lost her breath. That makes me realized that how much she loves him. How much he is important to him.

She doesn’t know why the fate let them meet in this situation. If she don't have burden like that, if he is not a Crown Prince and just a normal person, will their fate can change…

At that time

Yeon: Omma!
Fan: Shoo…
Yeon: Ma Ma!
Fan: Come with me.

Then he dragged her to the horse and rode the horse quickly until they reached the river side. At first Yeon thinks not to follow him but she thinks it can be the last time they meet & the last time they ride the horse together so she just came with him the whole way.

And she also had to admit that her heart want to be with him and no strength to deny him.

Then he stopped riding near the river side and get off the horse and also carried her off the horse.

Then he looks so shy and can't look her eyes. Yeon just love the way he is.

Fan: Are you feeling better? Sorry I didn't come back that night. And I really am sorry that you lose the precious job because of me although I tried my best not to happen like that.

Yeon: It's OK Ma Ma. I understand. Don’t worry about me.
Then it was quiet for a long time.
Fan: Actually, I sneakily go outside the palace to see you.
Yeon: Ah, really?
Fan: Won't you ask why?

NO..Ma Ma Don't make me ask you. I don't want to know why. Because I know this only can make us hurt. Now…Yeon regret that she followed him. She shouldn't follow him. She shouldn't do as her heart wants.

Yeon: No Ma Ma, You will have your own reason. How can a girl like me dare to ask this. If there is nothing special to say, let's go back.
Fan: Wait! Wait! I…I just want to know what do you think of the words I said that night?
Yeon:….What What words. I'm sorry Ma Ma. That night I was so hurt and didn't hear anything you said.

Fan looks stiff and sad when she said like that. He seems know that she was pretending that she didn't hear. Then he walked very closely to her and looked her eyes directly.

Fan: REALLY? Then I have to say it again.
Yeon: NO..Don't say. Just don't say anything. I don't want to hear anything. Let's just go back.
Fan: Sar Ren Hae (I Love You)
Yeon: ………………………………

Yeon was shocked and stiff when he said that. And her heart is beating speadily

Fan: Ham Ji Yeon, Nar..Htan Shin Sar Ren Han tar Gu ( I love you)
Yeon: I…I… I don't understand what are you talking about? I will just think that I didn't hear anything.

Then when Yeon turned and tried to go back, Fan tightly hugged her from her back.

Fan: Udi…… Htun Man Gar Jar ( Let's run away together). Let's run away from everything. I don't need anything. I don’t want to be a Crown Prince or a King. Only you are enough for me. I just want to spend my life with you. Although I can't promise you that I can make you happy, I can promise that I will try my best not let you cry. Let's just run away..

At that time Yeon just can't hold her tears and tears are falling down continuously.

I also want to run away with you. I also want to spend my life with you. But I ….I… just can't do this. I am just a bad person who doesn't deserve you love. Don't forgive me Ma Ma.

Then Yeon tried to calm down herself and pushed him away

Yeon: Are you crazy? I don't understand what you are doing right now. You love me? Let's run away? Ha Ha. It's the biggest joke I've ever heard. Are you kidding me? Why should I run away with you? And I know that you have your fiancée and don’t you feel shame that you said such kind of words to me. Do you think I'll accept everything you said because you are the Crown Prince? Do you really think being a prince is everything? This time you're wrong. In this world I hate the most you such kind of person.

Although she said these words with cold face, no one knows that her heart is bleeding. Her heart is crying out loud although no one hears it. Just let me cry. Yes it's my turn to cry and I never want you to cry because of me. So just let me cry Ma Ma..

When she said like that he also seems hurt a lot and she saw his tears are falling. This make her hurt more

Fan: Are you serious? Is that your true mind?
Yeon: Yes it is
Fan: OK then. I know why you deny me. You can tell me everything just don't insult my pure love. And I know you also have feeling for me. At this coming Bae Ah's birthday, they will announce and confirm me and Hyeri wedding. So, just say one word to stop it. If you only said don't do it, I will try any ways to stop it. So Please Yeonna…Please just tell me Har Ji Mar ( don’t do it).

Then it was silence for a long time and they just looked at each other eyes for a long time with lots of meaning.

Then Yeon finally said a word slowly

Yeon: Congratulations for your wedding! (BGM-T-ara's first love)


……………………………………………………