Chapter 9 - Falling U

Legend of Fated Love

 

Ep-9

Falling U

He closed his eyes when the man in black suits jumped to him and hacked with his sword. He thought that he will be dead.
But he heard a shouting voice of Yeon and opened his eyes and she fell on his arms. His whole mind went blank and worried Yeon a lot.

When he looked at her, Yeon lost consciousness.

Fan: YEONNAAA

When he looked at her, her right shoulder was blood. He was shocked and hugged her tightly.

Then Tao ran to them and killed that person.

Fan: Yeonna… Chone shin char da yaw. Please open your eyes. Please…

Then Tao shouted to him

Tao: Ma Ma, bring Arr Gar Shi and run. I & Si Gook will cover and try to stop them.
Si Gook: Right Ma Ma, please go first or Park Ji Yeon will be in danger
Fan looked at Yeon face and finally decided
Fan: OK, Be Careful

Then Yi Fan grabbed Yeon and ran as fast as he can. The other people are trying to chase them but most of them are also hurt and some are stopped by Tao.
It was raining heavily and he didn't know where he is running. At this forest at that time, where should he find the help while the murderers are following them?

He felt like he was going crazy and worried a lot about Yeon. His tears are falling together with the rain.

Please hold on Yeonna. You can't die. You can't die like that. I can't give up on you. Do you know that?

I swear I will never ask what you don't like if you wake up. I will never ask you to live by my side. I won't ask to love me. But please… please…be alive…please Just watching you is enough for me please

After he ran for 20 min he saw a small cottage in the forest. He was happy to death and don't make a second choice and ran to that house.

Fan: (Knock Knock Knock) Hello! Is there anybody here? Please there is an injured person. Please open the door. (Knock Knock Knock)Hello

After keeping on knocking for a while, the door was slowly open and a Grandpa opened the door

Grandpa: Who are you? What are doing at ..AH?

Grandpa noticed Yeon and shocked.

Grandpa: Oh My God! Her injury is serious. Come on go inside. Follow me

Yi fan felt relieved when Grandpa called them inside. At first he thought that he won't accept them at this mid night time with that situation.

Then Fan followed him into a room. The grandpa brought some clothes and throw to him.

Grandpa: Change her clothes. I will bring some water to clean her wound first. Then need to cure her wound.

At first Yi Fan was shocked and

Yi Fan: But Grandpa, the the clothes?
Grandpa: WHAT? The clothes are clean.
Yi Fan: No I mean how… how I
Grandpa: Don't waste the time, the more you take time, the more dangerous her condition is. Give me a sound after you change her clothes.
Fan: But Grandpa how…how can I change her clothes
Grandpa: What? there are only 3 of us and if you don't then do I have to do that?
Fan: NO!
Grandpa: OK you have only 2 options. You want her death or alive? You will change her clothes or do I have to change.

Fan was hesitated for a while but he decided.

Then the Grandpa left.

When he carefully looked at Yeon, she looked so pale.

Yeah, I can't think much. I need to do the most important thing right now.

Then he closed his eyes.

 

…………………….

At Red Cherry House

In Na: You look worried a lot about Yeon. Don't worry that much. She is tougher than we think
In Na talked to Ram when he gazed away and seems confused.

Ram: I know she is. In these years, of course I know how much she tried hard to become perfect in every field even she didn't interested at all. In front of my eyes, she matures a lot.
In Na: Yes she is. Then what are you worried for, Ram?
Ram: Yesterday, I had a nightmare. I dreamed about Yeon. And And her body is bloody and called me for help. So, I worried a lot her.
In Na: It is just a dream. You shouldn't take it serious.'
Ram: I know. But I can't help worrying her. She may look tough, she may looks strong, but I know how soft and fragile her inner mind is. With her young age, she had to carry that big task on her shoulder instead of living beautifully like other girls. How poor my girl is!
Ji Woo: Sorry for let you wait for a long time.

Ram&In Na: It's OK hyungnim

Ji Woo: I called you to get some help from you. As you know coming week we have big exhibition of our cultural materials. So I want you to help me for this event.
In Na: Do you need to say of course we will come.
Ram: Nae Hyungnim
Ji Woo: What about Yeon? How the progress of her investigation?
Ram: Just Fine. Now she's on her way to find the witnesses.
Ji Woo: Great, tell her to come to me where ever she needs help. It's such a pity that she can't join the event. If she's here, I don't need to worry about anything. Coz these day I'll be busy, take care of her more.
Ram: OK. Thanks hyungnim
…………………………………

Secret Meeting at Lee Dong So house

Ju Dong: What are planning now Uh? Now they are trying to find the witnesses and our hell is coming near. Do you know that?
Dong So: Don't worry Ma Ma. I promise they won't find any witnesses.
Ju Dong: how can I believe you?
Dong So: This time, trust me Ma Ma, I have planned very carefully. So you can peacefully rest.
Ju Dong: How can I peaceful in that situation?
Dong So: And I promise the girl won't be alive more than today?
Ju Dong: Are you sure?
Dong So: Yes Ma Ma. And I also used some people from your army to do that.
Ju Dong: WHAT? How dare you do this without my permission?
Dong So: Because it is very close and
Ju Dong: Stop giving me excuses you stupid. Don't you know that all those people are trained from Tao's department? Are you trying to dig your hole? Oh My..
Dong So: I am so sorry Ma Ma, I was in a rush and I forget to think that.
Ju Dong: SHUT UP! From today tell me whatever you do before you do that
Dong So: Nae Ma Ma ….and..
Ju Dong: What? What else?
Dong So: The wedding of Hyeri and Yi Fan Ma Ma…
Ju Dong: How dare you speak out about wedding during such kind of situation ah.. Just think about the most important thing right now..
Dong So; Nae Ma Ma…

……………………………………

 

The next morning at cottage

When Yeon tried to open her eyes, she hurt a lot.
Yeon: Ah…
Fan: Yeonna, do you wake up now. Thanks God. You are awake finally.

Then he hugged her so tightly that touched her wound.

Yeon: Ah..

Fan: Oh Mi yan..mi yan I was so happy that I forget your injury. How's your wound. Is still hurt a lot?
Yeon: No, it's Ok. Where are we now, Ma Ma?
Fan: A hunter who lives in this forest saved us.
Yeon: Really? Do people live in this forest?
Fan: Not a lot of people. I think he's the only one who lives here. We're lucky to found out him.

When Yeon looked at him, she can clearly see his dark cycle in his eyes.

Yeon: Didn't you sleep last night Ma Ma
Fan: How I sleep when you are in such condition? I was waiting for you to wake up the whole night. I was afraid that you'll never wake up again.
Yeon: Don't worry Ma Ma. I won't die easily.
Fan: Babo ya why did you protect me with your life. It should be me who protect you.

Then he slowly touched her hair without noticing by himself. Yeon felt fluttered when he did this. Then she just noticed herself and moved her heard

Yeon: No Ma Ma..Actually actually it is not because of you, if it was Tao or Si Gook, I will also do the same. So please don't misunderstand.
Don't worry Yeonna I won't say again what you don't like. You don't need to try hard to run away from me
Fan: Promise me. Promise you will never do this again.

When he looked straightly into her eyes, Yeon felt like she had no word to reply. Her heart beat so fast that she can clearly hear that sound.

Yeon: I..I…Um???

Then Yeon noticed the clothes she is wearing. It's not her cloth.
Yeon: What I am wearing?

When suddenly Yeon asked that, Fan was shocked.

Fan:..Ah…Yesterday, all your clothes are wet …so..so
Yeon: So who change my clothes?
Fan: Ah…
Grandpa: He changed your clothes
Yeon: WHAT how dare you…

She was so shy that so forget current situation and he is a crown princeThen Yeon suddenly got off from the bed and grabbed her knife came to Fan.

Yeon: How come you
Fan: No Yeonna wait wait …listen to me…yesterday you was in really dangerous condition and so I have to
Yeon: You should just let me die instead
Fan: How can I …I mean please calm down first…I did close my eyes trust me…I didn't see anything really Grandpa please say something
Grandpa: What should I say? I know nothing.
Fan: WHAT?

Fan was shocked when grandpa said like that. He is obviously the one who asked me to do this and now he said he knows nothing? Garrrr

Then Yeon tried to come to him but she was too weak that she can't control her body and fall off. So, he ran and grabbed her

Yeon: Don't touch me
Fan: OK OK I won't touch you OK please calm down
Coz he never seen Yeon was angry like that before, he was shocked. When she is angry, it keep on remind him of someone he used to know, the one who call him the idiot.

Then Yeon climbed up to the bed.

Grandpa: OK it is lunch time and here the chicken soup for you two. Young boy, coz her right hand can't move, carefully feed them.
Yeon: No I don't want to drink.
Grandpa: Do or don't is as you want. It depends on you want to live to die. And this boy is the one you should thank for saving your life.

Then the grandpa left

Yeon seems too shy and don't want to look him. He just can't express how much he loves her shy expression.
Fan: Yeonna after you recover, you can punish me as you want. OK? I promise I won't run. But for now drink the chicken soup OK? In this situation, you can't sick. We have only one month.

Then Yeon slowly nodded and he carefully fed her. The whole time, Yeon avoid his eyes and keep on eating as fast as she can.
He didn't know how to express how cute she is. He has never done this kind of tasks before. Every time with her, he experience new things. He even forgets that he was a Crown Prince. He felt more familiar and friendly with her in that situation.
He just can't help falling for her.
He can't stop thinking of spending the rest of his life with Yeon.
Then he remembered one thing.

Fan: I never know that you can play the Kung Fu that fluently. You are nearly as great as Tao. Where did you learn that?
Yeon: I learnt that from my uncle. I was really interested in Kung Fu, since I was very young. I have no interest at all in girl things.

After she said that Yeon realized that she shouldn't say that
Because of those words, Fan seems noticed something and stared at her eyes

Yeon: Wae……….What's wrong Ma Ma?
Fan: Long time ago, there was a girl who talk the same words like you. Are you…

Tao & Si Gook: Ma Ma, Park Ji Yeon Ar Gar Shi… Ma Ma, Park Ji Yeon Ar Gar Shi… Ma Ma, Park Ji Yeon Ar Gar Shi…
At that time they heard Tao and Si Gook shouted their name.

Yeon: It's Tao and Oh Si Gook. They must be looking for us.
Fan: Yes. Ok wait there I will go outside and bring them.

Then he went outside and brought them.

Tao: Ar Gar Shi, are you OK? How are you feeling now?
Yeon: I am good. Thank you. Are you two OK? Did you hurt?
Tao: No, we're ok.
Fan: What about the people who attacked us? Do you know who are they?
Si Gook: May be they are rebels who wants our money.
Tao: No…they are not. I think …I think they are from the palace. The Kung Fu they used is the same as we used in the Palace.
Fan: Really? Do you have any ideas which department are they from
Tao: Ah..NO Ma Ma

Tao carefully lied to Ma Ma. Actually some of those guys are from Queen's Ju Dong Security department. Without any witnesses or confirmation, he don't want to say that.
Si Gook: And Kang Si Yoon is died (the one they are finding)
Yeon & Fan: WHAT?
Tao: Yeah Ma Ma we two already went there and find him but according to the local people, last 5 years, their house is on fire and the whole family died in fire.
Yeon: Oh No…

At that time

Grandpa: WHO ARE YOU? Why are you looking for Kang Si Yoon?
Everyone was shocked when the grandpa aimed the crossbow to them and asked them with angry voice.

………………………
Please look forward to ep 10