Chapter 10 - Lead the Way

Legend of Fated Love

EP 10

Lead the way

Grandpa: WHO ARE YOU? Why are you looking for Kang Si Yoon?

Everyone was shocked when the grandpa aimed the crossbow to them and asked them with angry voice. They just can't realize the current situation.

Grandpa: I asked why are you looking for Kang Si Yoon? Who the hell are you? Answer me now or I will shoot you.

Yeon: Do you know Kang Si Yoon, Grandpa?

Grandpa: Answer me now!

When Grandpa turned his crossbow to Yeon, Fan ran in front of her & answered suddenly

Fan: I am Crown Prince Ce Fan.

Grandpa: WHAT? Who who are you?

All: Ma Ma

Si Kook: Ma Ma, we promised to keep our position as secret.

Fan: It's OK. I know that the Grandpa is a good person. I don't want to lie to Grandpa.

Grandpa: So you all are from palace. Why are you here? Why are you looking for my son?

Tao: Son? So, Kang Si Yoon is your son?

Grandpa: Just answer my question!

Fan: OK OK we are searching Kang Si Yoon because we have important questions to ask about Late Crown Prince Ce Fan death.

Grandpa: What do you mean? Do you mean that my son killed Prince Ce Fan?

Fan: NO Grandpa. Of course not! But he resigned right after Ce Fan prince died. So, we thought that he must know something concerned with this but he can't speak it out and so he ran away.

 

When Fan said like that Grandpa seems confused. Then he slowly nodded his head like he realized something.

 

Grandpa: Is that why? Is the reason why he suddenly came back 10 years ago and is that the reason why our whole family is being murdered. Is that so…heeeeeee Si Yoon na, Byaw li ya…, Ba Da Ya….

Then they all are shocked when Grandpa suddenly cried out loud.

Tao: What does it mean? Your whole family is being murdered. Isn't it a fire accident? The fire was on purpose. Who did that?

Then Grandpa seems to control his feeling and talked to them.

Grandpa: It's really nice to meet you Ma Ma.

Fan: NO..It's OK Grandpa. Please say freely.

When Grandpa kneeled to Fan, he refused it.

Grandpa: My son Si Yoon is a very simple and honest kid. He's a very good son. To cure his mother's sick, he went to the palace to work. And I heard that he worked at Royal medical Department. But 10 years ago, he suddenly came back and and… he looked frustrated and he said he'll never go back that frightening place again.

Si Kook: Didn't you ask why?

Grandpa: Of course I did. But he just answered don't ask about what happened to him ever again or he will ran away. So I tried to forget about this. We just want to live simply and happily. They he married a girl in our village and had two daughters. My poor byaw li, Bar da..

Grandpa seems missed his grandchildren and cried again. Then he controlled himself

Grandpa: I will never forget that day.…. Five years ago, it was a full moon day and children are playing at the garden and people with black suits suddenly came to our house and killed my wife, my daughter in law, my grandchildren and my son.

Tao: What about you?

Grandpa: At that time, I was on my way back to home from forest after hunting. When I arrived home, my home was on fire and I ran inside. And I saw them in sword injuries. My son didn't die yet. When I tried to save him, he said he can't be saved and just ran for my life….then he died on my hand and I I had to run away…

Then he cried again. Everybody seemed to understand him and sad.

Tears are falling on Yeon's face. It reminds her of how her parents were killed in front of her. She can understand that feeling.

Grandpa: From that time, I lived alone in the forest.

Si GooK: Why didn't you go and tell about this to the authority?

Grandpa: Of course I did but no one believes me and they said my family died because of accident fire and they even said I am a fool. So there is nothing I can do and I lived in that forest alone. Ma Ma. I don't dare to lie to you. All are the truth. Please trust me and find the truth about my son death Ma Ma.

Ma Ma: Don’t worry Grandpa. I promised you with my life that I will try to find the truth about your son death.

Si Gook: Is there any suspects that you think of. Like someone who is not get on well with your son.

Grandpa: No. everybody in the village loves him.

Tao: What about in the Palace?

Grandpa: I don’t know about that.

Yeon: Is there anything that he acts strangely after he came back or is there any word he said that you think is strange. May be before he died, didn't he say anything?

Fan: Please think carefully Grandpa. It's really important.

Then grandpa thought carefully.

Grandpa: There was one thing I think is strange. But I don't think it's connected or not.

Si Gook: Just speak it out. Anything is possible in this position.

Grandpa: Since he came back, he seriously denied drinking Goat milk and he didn't allow anyone to drink. It's strange because everyone in this village breed goats and everyone loves to drink it. He also used to like to drink it a lot. When my daughter in law fed Bar da (grandchild), he was so angry and scolded his wife. I've never seem he angry that much before. I don't understand why..

Yeon: I think I understand…

When Yeon said like that everybody looked at her curiously.

Fan: Why?

Yeon: The medicine. The medicine that my Dad gave to Prince Ce Fan is mainly made up of Goat's Blood. It wasn't a poison. It was strange interaction between Milk and blood because milk is also a kind of blood. Prince Ce Fan drank Goat milk a lot before he drank the medicine. And Si Yoon is the one who gave him that Goat milk because someone he can't deny asked him to and when he realized Prince is died partly because of him,…he has no choice except run away…

(All about medicine are just fictions so please don't take it serious.)

Everybody was shock when Yeon explained like this.

Si Gook: A normal medical staff can't understand that much. He seems he just know that there was a dirty plan behind that. There must be someone from the medical department who gave that idea and asked Si Yoon to give that. We must find them.

Grandpa: I remember, I remember one more thing.

Tao: What's that?

Grandpa: Before my son died, he said two words, fire & Tiger. At that time I thought he said about the fire was on

Si GooK: Fire? Tiger? What does it mean?

Yeon: General Lee Dong So!

Fan: General Lee Dong So? You means Hyeri's Father?

Si Gook: Ah right! The name of General Lee Dong So house is Tiger in Fire and also the symbol also a tiger in the fire. So, does it mean….does it mean…?

Yeon: we can't say anything without witnesses.

Tao: But we have Grandpa

Yeon: Grandpa is not the one who said that. The one who know is died. If Grandpa said they will say we make grandpa let say like that.

Si Gook: Yes, Ar Gar Shi is right. Grandpa is not a strong witness.

Tao: So we came here for nothing.

Fan: No nothing. Now we know how brother Ce Fan was died. We know someone or a lot of people involved in Brother death case and we also know a suspect person.

Yeon: Ma Ma, I want you to protect Grandpa. Because now we meet, grandpa can be in great danger.

Tao: Don't Worry Ah Gar Shi, I will take care of it.

Grandpa: An old man life is not that important. Ma Ma please punish the people who killed my family, Ma Ma.

Fan: Don't worry Grandpa. I will try my best to catch those bad guys. I promise.

Grandpa: Thank you Ma Ma.

…………………………….

Then they all went back to the palace and Yeon was treated specially by Royal doctors according to the order of Prince Yi Fan.

At evening, Yeon went out from bed to feel the fresh air and clean up her mind.

It's been a week and they haven't got firm witnesses. She worried a lot. It's not about her life. She just worried that she'll die before proving her father's pureness.

Guards: Ma Ma

Yeon was surprised when he suddenly came to her.

Yeon: Ma Ma

Fan: How's your wound? Is it felling better?

Yeon: Nae Ma Ma. I am OK.

Fan: Do you know it from the very first start right?

Yeon: About what Ma Ma?

Fan: About General Lee Dong So. So, you worked as Hyeri's teacher to get the information.

Yeon: Actually I am not 100% sure but according to all the estimation, he is the most suspected person who is also a rival to my father. According to Uncle Ram, he always jealous King's trust and love of my father and he always try to take down my father.

Fan: I see

Yeon: Tomorrow we will leave to find the guard of Ce Fan Ma Ma right?

Fan: Yes we will. But I think you need to rest more.

Yeon: No Ma Ma. No. You can't leave me. I have to go along with you. I have to.

Fan: OK OK don't be too excited. You'll hurt more. It's cool outside. Let's go inside and take good rest for tomorrow.

Yeon: OK

Then Fan grabbed Yeon's hand to help her go inside.

At that time,

Hyeri: Ma Ma What are you doing with that liar?

Yeon: Hyeri Ar Gar Shi

Yeon: Stop calling my name. It's disgusting hearing my name from your mouth.

Fan: Lee Hyeri!

Fan: Yeonna go inside. I'll speak with Hyeri.

Yeon: Ma Ma

Fan: It's ok. Go inside and take full rest.

Then Yi Fan and Hyeri left that place and went to Palace garden.

Fan: Never say again like that to my girl ( Nae Yaw Ja)

Hyeri: Ma Ma!

Fan: Miyannae Hyeriya…

Hyeri: ….

Fan: Last time I said I already have a girl I love. Do you remember? That girl is Park Jiyeon.

Hyeri: Did you just say she is Park Ji Yeon. Didn't I wrongly hear?

Fan: No. It really is Park Ji Yeon. The one I love with all my heart.

Hyeri: Ma Ma but but she lied to you. She used both of us. Don't you know that?

Fan: Of course I know. But she has her own reason to do that. Even if ….even if she lied to me, she used me on purpose, I can understand her. I can forgive her. What else can I do? I can't just help loving her.

Hyeri: Ma Ma…

Fan: Miyanne Hyeriya. I don't dare to ask to understand me. But just don't hate Jiyeon.

Hyeri: Please don't say sorry to me Ma Ma because I will never give up. I will never give up until I die

When Hyeri ran away while crying, Yi Fan feels sorry that he can do nothing about that.

It will be great if my heart go as I want. But in reality the heart wants what it wants. My heart just leads the way.

 

……………………….

Secret meeting at Queen Ju Dong place

Ju Dong: You are useless Lee Dong So. You said that girl won't be alive until tomorrow and she is still in front of my eyes.

Dong So: I am so sorry Ma Ma. But you know she did hurt a lot.

Ju Dong: I DON'T CARE! I just want her to die.

Dong So: I will try tonight Ma Ma.

Ju Dong: Are you a fool? Why are you so stupid? If she was killed in the palace, how will people think, ha?

Dong So: ………..

Ju Dong: This time, I can't let her die easily. I will destroy her from the very base.

Dong So: How Ma Ma?

Ju Dong: From the things she value. Tomorrow, there is cultural exhibition right?

Dong So: Nae Ma Ma. Is there any connection between..

Ju Dong: Who is in charge of that event.

Dong So: Red Cherry Group, Ji Soo…Ah…I understand what you mean Ma Ma..

Ju Dong: There is something you need to do

Dong So: Please tell Ma Ma. I will do it all my life.

Then both of them smiled so cruelly.

…..

The next day,

They all are ready to find the other witnesses.

Fan is worried a lot about Yeon because she looks so pale.

Fan: Yeonna are you ok?

Yeon: Nae Ma Ma. Don't worry about me.

Fan: No, if we go like this, I can't do anything because I worry about you. I will ride the horse together with you.

Yeon: No Ma Ma. I am OK.

Fan: No you're not. We rode like this before so don't worry.

Yeon: No Ma Ma. I just

Si Gook: Will you two finish today? We need to leave today.

When Si Gook said like that, both of them seemed shy. Then Yi Fan got on Yeon's horse and rode with her.

Yeon felt peaceful and safety when she was in his embrace and she afraid that she will never want to leave him. She just lead her way with him like that forever.

When they nearly reach the city gate, she heard Aunty In Na's calling.

In Na: Yeona….Yeona…

Yeon: Wait! It's aunty In Na's voice.

Then they stopped and In Na rode to them with the speed of light. Because of Aunty In Na's expression, Yeon was worried a lot.

Yeon: What happened Aunty In Na?

In Na: We are in Big Trouble Yeona.

Yeon: Why?

In Na: Ji Soo Oppa. Ji Soo Oppa is arrested.

Yeon: WHAT?

 

………………………………………

 

Please look forward to ep 11