Chapter 11 - Black Pearl

Legend of Fated Love

Ep-11

Yeon: Calm down Aunty In Na. Please tell me what had happened in details.

In Na: It was like that. As you know, today is the day of cultural exhibition show and Ji Woo Oppa is in charge of that show. Because you can't be there, I and Ram Min helped him. The exhibition went well without mistakes. But during his final Speech, an army suddenly came to our exhibition saying that they had firm information that Red Cherry group will trade illegal drugs behind that event and we're secretly storing them. And they have a warrant to search and check around the compound.

Yeon: What's this nonsense?
In Na: Yeah. At first we all think like what's this nonsense and Ji Woo Oppa let them search confidently. But But when they search, they found the illegal drugs from Ji Woo Oppa bedroom.
Yeon: WHAT? It's impossible. Someone must set this up to Uncle Ji Woo.
In Na: Yes it is. But we don't have any evidence to prove that.
Yeon: What about Uncle Ji Woo now?
In Na: He's, he's taken by the soldiers to the Palace prison. So I came to you.
Yeon: No way. Someone did this on purpose. I have to save him.
Fan: Yeonna~
Yeon: Please don't try to stop me Ma Ma. Uncle Ji Woo is like my father. For me his life is more important than mine. I can't leave him alone.
Fan: No, it's not like that. I just want to say that I will come together with you.
Si Gook: But Ma Ma. We have only 3 weeks left.
Fan: Si Gook, Tao you two go first to the guard of Prince Ce Fan. We two will come after solving this problem.
Si GooK: But Ma Ma

Fan: I think there's connection between this case and the case we're following. It can't be coincidence. We need to find out that.

When Fan say like that, Si Gook think carefully

Si Gook: OK I see Ma Ma
Tao: Take Care Ma Ma, Jiyeon Ar Gar Shi
Yeon: You both too.

When they left,

Yeon: Aunty In Na, bring me to Uncle Ji Woo
In Na: OK, but I'm not sure can we go inside the Palace.
Fan: Don’t worry about that! I will take care of it.

When Fan said like that, Yeon looked him with the eyes that express thank. And he'll never forget that look.

 

…………………………………………………

At Palace Prison

Yeon: Uncle Ji Woo
Woo: Yeonna, In Na how did you come here? Ah..Ma Ma!
Fan: It's ok. You don't need to pay respect to me.
Woo: Nae Thank you Ma Ma. Yeonna why are you here? You said today you'll go and find Prince Ce Fan's Guard.
Yeon: Yes we did go but we came back when I hear your news from Aunty In Na.
Woo: IN NA
Yeon: Don't blame Aunty In Na. You know I'll come back no matter where I am when you all are in that situation. Don't even think to tell me not care about you. If you're in such kind of condition, I can't do anything. I can't lost anyone else Uncle Ji Woo.
Ji Woo seems give up when Yeon said so
Yeon: Is there anything strange in this case. Aunty In Na explain me in general.

Ji Woo: Well I have no ideas how these things are in my bedrooms. But what I am sure is these drugs are Japanese products which are prohibited to trade in our country.
Yeon: Japanese drugs? Can I see this?
Ji Woo: The soldiers collected all the evidences. I don’t know where they keep them.
Fan: I can investigate them. Follow me.
Yeon: Don't worry Uncle Ji Woo. I promise I'll make you out of the prison soon. I will.
Woo: I trust you. You are not a Kung Fu baby anymore. In front of my eyes, you're mature a lot. But take care of everything Yeonna.
Yeon: Nae

Then Yi Fan lead Yeon to the place where evidences are kept.

Guard: I really am sorry Ma Ma. It's Ju Dong Ma Ma's order. So we can't deny this. We can't let anyone see without the direct order From Ju Dong Ma Ma.
Fan: Not even me.
Guard: We're sorry Ma Ma. Please understand us.
Fan: Yeona don't worry. Now you go home first. I will talk with Oma Ma Ma and let you see the evidences.
Yeon: Thank you so much Ma Ma. And I'm sorry that you face difficulties because of me.
Fan: You don't need to. Having you by my side and helping you as much as I can is a great pleasure for me. I am the one who have to thank yeonna.
Yeon: Ma Ma……..

Yeon don't know what to say and just look at his eyes. When he looked back straight to her eyes, she lost her words and the only thing she can do is to run away.

Yeon: I I will leave first then Ma Ma
When Yeon left, he stands still looks her back leaving him. May be she left him like that forever. May be one day he can't see her again.
But for him, she's like black pearl which is rare and irreplaceable, which he will value for his whole life even he can't own.

 

………………………..

At the Palace Conference

After discussing political matter

Bae Ah: Se Jar( Crown Prince), how's the situation of Prince Ce Fan case?
Fan: Bae Ah, after investigating this case from the base, we saw there are lots of abnormal situations. There are many possibilities that Prince Ce Fan is not murdered by General Jung Min.
Bae Ah: Really?
Fan: Nae Ma Ma. But I don’t want to say it firmly before collecting the complete evidence. But I'm sure we will find out soon. And I have one thing to request to Bae Ah.
Bae Ah: What it is?
Fan: Now the head of red cheer group Kim Ji Woo is arrested with the case of trading illegal drugs. I think there are connections between with Prince Ce Fan Case. So I would like to investigate that case too. Please allow me Ma Ma.
Dong So: Bae Ah. As in charge of that drug case, I can't agree what Ce Jar Ma Ma said. How can there be connection between the current drug case and Prince Ce Fan case? It is meaningless. And the evidences are so clear for that case and we shouldn't delay this case Bae Ah. Please think carefully.

Fan: Bae Ah! Red Cherry Group is very famous for trading fairly and has the best reputation in Merchant world. It also gave a lot of help and donation for the country developing project & poor citizens. For that kind of person, we should decide easily and quickly. We shouldn't make the same mistake again like Prince Ce Fan Case. Punishing is not too late after we are sure that he did that case. Please kindly think carefully Ma Ma.

Bae Ah seems confused when both of them said like that. Then after a few minutes

Bae Ah: OK I will let Yi Fan investigate that case too. But I won't give longer time for Prince Ce Fan case also. You have to find the right answers for both cases. Is it OK for you.
Fan: Nae Ma Ma. Thank you so much Bae Ah.

……………………………..

At Meeting at Red Cherry Office

Yeon: I know that drugs, these are used to control the pain in operation. But using a lot can harm people health so it was banned to trade. And it's really difficult to order.
Fan: Really? How can they get those then?
Yeon: WAIT I remember
Fan: Remember what?
Yeon: Wait a minutes

Then Yeon ran outside and seemed to go somewhere and came back in few minutes with book in her hand. Then she carefully read the book that was written in Japanese

Yeon: I found it. See, 2nd January, *** *** *** drugs traded with Tiger in Fire
Then she gave the other books to him and
Yeon: Ma Ma Please kindly find the date 2nd January in those books

Although he can't understand what she is doing, he did as she said

Fan: Here it is. 2nd January *** *** *** traded with Yamada GroupYeon: YES IT IS. We did it Ma Ma. We did it
Fan: I don't know what you are talking now. Explain me!
Yeon: Actually, these Japanese books are from Yamada Group's record books and the other books are General Dong So's trading record book.
Fan: What? How did you get this?
Yeon: From Yamada, I traded with them fairly but for General Dong So's books, I I stole them.
Tao: That's why then you lied to me not to bring them and that night you stole it right.
Fan: Tao, Si Gook you arrive.
Yeon: Nae you're right Tao. And I am sorry.
Tao: NO you don’t need to. I just shocked at your talent. I can't imagine how you stole it while lots of guards are protecting that place
Si Gook: That means General Ju Dong traded illegal drugs with Yamada group and set Kim Ji Woo up like that. But how can we prove that these books are the books of General Dong So

Tao: Don’t worry, all of his books have stamp of his logo Fire tiger at the back.

Then they quickly looked at the books and saw it.

Fan: Great then we can prove that these drugs are of General Dong So's by showing these books.
Si GooK: Wait Ma Ma we can't easily solve that case. There are lots of knots behind that.
Fan: What do you mean?
Tao: The guard of Prince Ce Fan is murdered just before we arrived.
Fan Yeon: WHAT?
Si GooK: Right Ma Ma. There will be very big person behind that case. We should decide everything carefully. Kim Ji Woo is safe in prison as long as Bae Ah is alive. If we can solve Prince Ce Fan case, that drugs case will solve automatically. Right now we need to keep our weapon evidences as secrets. We have no much time left. The first thing we need to do is to find the Head staff from Royal Medical department first before they found out and murder him.
Fan: Do you have any information about him.
Si GooK: According to my follower baggers, Song Tae Ho (Head staff of Royal Medical department) now lived in Jae Ju Do and opened a medicine shop. And he is really famous for liking girls. I mean he always go to flower house. And he..
Tao: Who are you?

Then Tao saw there is a person listening them speaking and garbed that person and she Aunty In Na

Yeon: Aunty In Na
In Na: Sorry Yeonna, I didn't listen it on purpose. I came to you to give these fruits but when I heard about Ji Woo Oppa, then I accidently listened to you all.
Yeon: it's OK Aunty In Na. There is nothing we need to hide to you
In Na: By the way did you just said Song Tae Ho from Jae Ju Do. Is he is Big nose Tae Ho?
Si GooK : Yes he is. He is really noticeable because of his big nose. Do you know him?
In Na: Of course I know him. He's regular customer of my Jae Ju Do branch. Although he opens just a small medical shop, he is very rich. Some said he received big heritage from his parents.
Si Gook: No it can't be because he is an orphanage. He used to be very poor.
Fan: We need to find him. He can be a strong witness of our case.
All: Nae Ma Ma
Yeon wish that this time they won't be too late. Her parents' pureness & Uncle Ji Woo's life are on her shoulders now. She must find the truth.
And Yeon don't know how to thank these people who help her with no hopes

…………………

 

At In Na's flower house at Jae Ju Do

All: Wow

Everybody was shocked and amazed by Yeon's beauty. Although everybody knows she is pretty like an angel, they can't control but surprised when Yeon wear makeup and wore beautifully. She indeed is a beauty godness.

Fan was speechless by Yeon's beauty and he can't move his eyes from her.

Then suddenly

Fan: NO You can't do that.

Yeon: What? Why?
Fan: I I can't let you go into the cave of lion
Yeon: But Ma Ma we all know that I have to. I know you are worry. But we can't catch lion if we don't go into the cave.
Fan: But But there are others
Yeon: I know what you want to say. You know that we can't trust anyone else for that case and I only can use that drug to put in his alcohol to let him tell the truth.
Fan: But
In Na: Yeonna he's here. It's show time now.
Yeon: OK Aunty, I'll follow you.

Then Yeon turn her head to Fan and looked into his eyes,

Yeon: I know you're worrying Ma Ma. But trust me. You know that I can play Kung Fu well. I can protest myself well. Don't worry and wait for good news.
Then she left and he felt like he lost his precious black pearl.
She needs to go to a separate room which is far away from where they need to wait. He knows he can't control himself and worry.

 

………………….

In a special separated room of In Na flower house

Tae Ho: Wow I am so lucky to meet such a beauty Queen like you. Are you really an human?
Yeon: Himm you can speak very beautifully Nar Ri (Sir), here drink more
Tae Ho: Of course I have to drink. A drink from an angel Ha Ha Ha Ha

Then Yeon kept let him drink a lot until he seems drunk while Yeon also had to drink a few

Yeon: Nar Ri, I heard the rumors that you once work at palace royal medical department. Is that ture Nar Ri?
Tae Ho: Who told you that?
Yeon: I don’t remember. But you are really famous among girls. Lots of girls talked about you. Is that ture Nar Ri. I heard you are in charge of late Crown prince Ce Fan department. What an honor person. Was it like that Nar Ri? Did you really such a wonderful person?
Tae Ho: Ha Ha Ha Ha of course I am. At that time I was the most famous medical staff among Prince Ce Fan department
Yeon: Really. Wow…. Then do you have any ideas of late prince Ce Fan death? I am just wondering how important role who are at there.
Tae Ho: Ha Ha Ha Ha of course my role is so high. And how dare a girl like you try to trick me Huh?

When he said like that Yeon was shocked. Did did he notice? Then suddenly she felt dizzy

Yeon: You You
Tae Ho: Did you forget that I was staff of Royal Medical Department and you dare to let me drink such drugs. Do you think I don't know about drugs? You really underestimates me.
Yeon: You You what did you let me drunk.
Tae Ho: Don’t worry baby. I'll treat you well tonight. You won't regret.
Yoen: Don't come to me.
Yeon was tried to stand up

Then someone broke the window and jumped inside.

Yeon was happy and looked at that person. Then she was shocked
She don't know him
Tae Ho: Who are you? Get out now. Don't interrupt me
Stranger: Today is your last day in life. Say good bye.

When he tried to kill Song Tae Ho, Yeon get up and fought with him with all the strength she had.

She knows that with that rate, she can't control it any longer.
Then someone else came to them
Yeon: Ma Ma
Ma Ma: Yeonna

Then Tao and Si Gook also went in

Fan: Tao Ah bring Song Tae Ho to safe place. He can't be died. We'll face him
Tao: Nae Ma Ma

Then Yeon suddenly fell because of the drugs and then when the stranger tried to kill Yeon,

Si GooK : MA MA

All the things happened in a short time and Yi Fan was faint in front of Yeon.
Yeon: MA MA

All Yeon see is a knife in his chest and blood all over his body. She shouted her heart out but her voice didn't appear from .
She wants to go to him but she can't move her body. Yeon felt like hell and she realized that she can't lose him.
No Never..

……………………..

At the Palace
All the doctors from royal medical department are very busy because of Crown Prince Ce Fan.
They all are trying their best to save him.
They all know that he was at his worst situation.
No one knows that will he pass this situation or not.

………………………………..

A week later

At green grass land (The palace where Yeon and Fan met)

Two weeks already passed and she doesn't have any firm evidence in her hand to prove all the truth. Uncle Ji Woo is at the Prison and and ….Ma Ma was at the palace don't know whether good or bad situation.

Don't having any information is good information. She tried to believe like that. She has no courage to go to the palace and ask. She is afraid to hear bad news. If there is bad news, she can't stand it anymore.

Sa Ren Har Mi dar (I love You) Ma Ma

I know I can't tell these words in this life. But I want you to be happy and live health ever after.

I know how much you love me as much as die because of me

But please don't Ma Ma

I just don't deserve it

You can't die because of me or I won't forgive myself for my whole life.

If it is possible I want to replace my life with yours.

Why our fates have to be like that?

What did we do?

I just want to ask why………………

I still haven't told yet that I am the one who you met when you are young. I am your first love. I gave you my first kiss. And And I love you Ma Ma

Tears are falling down from her face

Then Yeon suddenly stood up and shouted

Yeon: Ma Ma, I am the Kung Fu girl who you are looking for. I am your first love and I gave you my first kiss. And I am happy to know that it's your first kiss too. I am the one who called you idiot. My name is Park Ji Yeon. Ma Ma, Do you hear me? And I want to say that I Lo..

Fan: I hear. I hear all Park Ji Yeon!

Yeon was shocked because of Fan's voice and she turned her head and he was right behind her..


Yeon: Ma Ma!


……………………………….
Please look forward to ep 12