Chapter 4 - Hide & Seek

Legend of Fated Love

Episode 4
Hide & Seek

Fan: Get on Parli

Yeon was shocked when Fan suddenly got on a horse and called her. Does he even know how to ride horse?

Yeon: What? But we don't know whose horse it is.
Fan: Who's care, I'll repaid double the owner after, so just get on quick

When she gets on, he rode the horse with the speed of wind that she hugged his waist tightly.

Yeon surprised that he can ride the horse so fluently. Yes, it's been 10 years and maybe he changed a lot too. Now, he even is the Crown Prince. He won't even remember there is a girl who he met 10 years ago. Even he remember that girl, she couldn't let him know that she's the one. To find out the pureness of her Family, Park Ji Yeon is already dead 10 years ago.

When she thinks like that Fan suddenly stopped the horse and turned his head to her and said

Fan: Have we met before?

Yeon:…………………..

Fan: Do you………….Do you know me?

Yeon:………………………………

Yeon was shocked when he directly looked at her eyes and asked her like that. Did he..did he find out what..

NO….Jiyeonna…just calm down. It can't be, it can't be that he remember me, he won't know anything.
Yeon just tried to calm down herself

Yeon: How can it be Ma Ma. I lived in a small village since I was young and it's been only 2 weeks I moved to the Palace city. How a girl from lower standard like me can meet sky like Ma Ma
Fan stared at her when she was talking. Yes, the way she talks, the way she moves, everything is really gentle and totally different from that Kung Fu girl. She doesn’t seem to know how to use Kung Fu.
How a girl who don't even know how to hold a needle can be the knitting teacher. May be he is crazy. May be he is crazy because he miss her so much.
Fan: Yes, how can we've met before? I just think too much.
Yeon felt relieved when he said like that
Yeon: Now Let's go back. Hyeri Ar Gar Shi will be worried about us.
Fan: OK, let's go back.

Both of them are silent on the way back there. (BGM- EXO Baby don't cry)

Don’t know why he felt like he has no strength at all. Yeon also doesn't dare to talk much because she was worried that he would find out something. And she felt sorry that she had to lie to him.

When they reached Hyeri house, Hyeri was waiting for them at the front door of the house. When Yeon saw her, Yeon noticed that she was angry and stared at them. Then Yeon quickly let her hand off Fan's waist.
When Fan got off the house quickly and suddenly carried her off the horse, Yeon was shocked and she realized that the situation is at its worse.

Then Yeon go straightly go to Hyeri

Yeon: I'm sorry Ar Gar Shi, because of an unavoidable condition, we had to…
Heyri: I don't want to hear.
Yeon: Ar Gar Shi, I….
Hyeri: Nar Gar( Go Away), From now on, you are dismissed and you don't need to come anymore.
Fan : Lee Hyeri, what are you talking about. You have no right to yell her. Apologize her NOW.

When Fan yelled at her like that Hyeri eyes filled with tears and cried

Hyeri: Now you yelled at me because of that no standard girl, Ah? Do you know that you've never let me ride a horse together with you? I am your fiancé and don’t I have a chance like that? What is she? She is nothing. I said you've been dismissed. So leave NOW and never appear again.
Fan: Lee Hyeri. You can't treat someone like that because of that. She did nothing wrong. Who cares you dismiss her or not. If you dismiss her, I'll appoint her. Let's go.

When he grabbed her and went on, she just shocked and went with him without noticed by herself. Hyeri was left when crying.

Then Yeon realized the current situation, she stopped walking and took her hand from him

Yeon: What are you doing now? Are you crazy?
Fan : What? All I did is for you and you ask me am I crazy?
Yeon: You can't do like that. She's your fiancée.
Fan: But she's yelling at you and insulting you.
Yeon: So what, if I were at her place, I will do the same. In this world, no girl wants to see her fiancée with another girl in that situation. Now the best thing you can do is go and comfort her. I just don't understand why you are doing like that. Now because of you I just lose my precious job.
Fan: I can give you another job. I can give you double not double triple than they paid.

When Fan said like that Yeon looked at him angrily
Yeon: You all are the same. You too are nothing different. Do you think money can solve everything? You'll never know that how important this job is to me and you just ruined it. For me it's a nightmare meeting you. I wish I never meet you.

Just after saying this, Yeon just run away and she doesn't let him see her tears on her face. She just said it on purpose. She just can't let this relationship stronger. She must cut it. She is not just a normal girl. She has a big burden on her shoulder. She has to finish it. Before that, she has to kill all her feeling cruelly.
Yeon: I really am sorry Ma Ma. I have no other choice beside that. I'm sorry. Let’s me hide form you.


………………………………………………

Secret Meeting at Lee Dong So House

Ju Dong: I had nightmare these days. In my dream General Park Jung Min & his family came to me and tried to kill me. And he threatened me that he'll find his pureness back and let me feel for what I've done.
Dong So: Ma Ma, it's been 10 years and you should forget it now.
Ju Dong: No, I can't. How can I feel relief that I know Park Jung Min's daughter is still alive.
Dong So: We're not sure that she's still alive
Ju Dong: But we're not sure that she's dead either. Why you can't find her in these 10 years?
Dong So: She can't survive in this country. I think she moved to another country like Htan Country and don't worry Ma Ma, she won't dare to come back here even she has two heads. And I have something special to present you.
Ju Dong: What is it?

Dong So: Tomorrow, I have a big meeting with one of the biggest merchants from Japan. This time, I heard that they bring the most precious medicine form their country that is good for hypertension. I've heard that in Japan, that medicine can only be used by the King and his relatives and really rare. Bae Ah (King) birthday becomes nearer and I've heard that the royal doctors are in trouble because these day Bae Ah have suffered from hypertension. So it can be the best present for Bae Ah birthday.

Ju Dong: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha… Indeed, General Lee Dong So understands my situation the most. You are very useful. OK when you bring me this medicine, I'll give every award you want.
Dong So: I don't want any award Ma Ma. I just want to show my royalness to you. But my only wish is to see My Hyeri as Se Jar Bi Mar Mar before I die.
Ju Dong: Don't worry about that. You'll see what you want to see in 6 month. I promise.
Dong So: Thank you so much Ma Ma

Ju Dong: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha….
…………………………………………..

Ram: You lose WHAT? Don't you know that how much important this job is for us?
Yeon: I really am sorry Uncle Ram. I have no words to say. I'm ready to accept all the punishment you give.
In Na: Ok enough, there is no use if you keep on scolding. More important thing is we have to decide our next plan. I've heard a confirmed new that tomorrow; one of the biggest merchant groups will reach to this palace city. They are trading with Lee Dong So for years and most of the products they trade are forbidden like Jade, rare medicine and enamel & they are doing it illegally. And this time they bring one of the precious medicine along with them and Lee Dong So is eager to buy that medicine. In order to get that he'll give everything they want. So, it is a great chance for us. If we can grab that opportunity, we can get the evidence of Lee Dong So's illegally works and even more. We can't lose this.
Yeon: How can we do this?

Then Uncle Soo Man gave a book to her

Soo Man: Read this book carefully. In this book, everything about the Head of Japan Merchant group Kuromiyo Yamaha is written. I asked it form Ji Woo Hyun Ni…
In Na: This time we really need Ji Woo Oppa help.
At that time someone knocked the doors and everybody hide except Uncle Ram and Jiyeon. Then Ji Yeon carefully went to the door
Yeon: Who are you?
Hyeri: It's me Lee Hyeri.

Yeon was surprised and opened the door.

Yeon: Ar Gar Shi, What brings you here? Please come inside.
Hyeri: No, thank you, can I talk to you privately.
Then Yeon looked at Uncle Ram and he nodded to her. So, they both get out of the house and went to the garden
Hyeri: I'm….I'm sorry for that day. I shouldn't angry at you without knowing any reason.
Yeon: No, No it's not your false. I am the one who should apologize.
Hyeri: Yi Fan Ma Ma said he won't see me again if I don't apologize to you. So, from next Mon, please come to my house and teach me like before. If you won't come, he also won't come to me and I can't meet him easily.
Yeon: Thanks Ar Gar Shi. And I'm sorry.
Hyeri: Unnie, Do you know that I really like you. You are beautiful, kind and good at everything, I really want to have a sister like you. At that time when I saw you two, I felt like crazy and yelled at you without noticed by myself. Do you know that he's everything for me. I love him since I0 years ago. My dad said I'll become his wife one day and I'm happy to dead. Since 10 years ago, I'm sure that he's mine. I cannot lose him. If he left me, I'm sure I'll be dead. I know that you have no feeling for him. I just can't see him with another girl. Unnie can you promise me one thing.

After long words, Yeon understands what she wants to say. What she wants from me. She has no choice except accepting that
Yeon: What is it Ar Gar Shi?

Hyeri: Please promise me that you won't love him. I know it can't be but just in case. Even Ma Ma has feeling for you please promise me that you'll avoid him. You will promise me, won't you?
Yeon:………….Yes, I promise Ar Gar Shi
Hyeri: Thank you Unnie, you're so lovely.
After making that promise, she didn't want to know why her heart hurt that much. Feel like her heart is stabbed by hundred of swords, But she tried her best not to let her tears fall down.

When Hyeri left and Yeon turned back to go inside she saw that Aunty In Na is looking at her sharply
Yeon: Aunty In Na
Na: I just listened to you too purposely. So, it's he the reason that you lose that job.
Yeon was shocked and don't know how to reply
Yeon: I'm sorry.
Na; No, you don't need to sorry to me, you just need to sorry to yourself. Think how you past your last 10 years and how your parents left this world. I know that girl at this age is easy to get into a feeling. But you're not a normal girl. Don't forget you have a lot to do.
Yeon: I was wrong. I promise I'll try my best to control my feeling.
Na: I believe you. Don't hate me Yeon, it's your fate. You have to accept your fate and don't ever love someone.
Yeon just nodded and cant' say anything. If it's her fate, of course she has to accept that.


…………………………………….

Special Meeting at biggest Guest House in Place City with Kuromiyo Yamada

Yeon: It's a great pleasure for a non standard girl like me can meet a great Japanese merchant like you.
Yamada: How can you be a non standard girl if you are from Red Cherry Group. In merchant world, everyone knows Red Cherry and Kim Ji Woo. So, what's the relationship between you and Kim Ji Woo. I've never heard that Kim Ji Woo has a daughter.
Yeon: I'm not his daughter; I'm just one of his followers. It's an honor for me that he allows me to trade with you.
Yamada: You can't be an ordinary girl if Kim Ji Woo trust me to trade with me. But why do you cover your face with that cloth. Is there a scar on your face?
Yeon: No Sir, it's a rule in Red Cherry group that women have to cover their face with cloth to prevent the relationship between the merchants which can be a barrier in merchandising.
Yamada: Oh I see, what a wise man Kim Ji Soo is. So, tell me your purpose today. What do you want to trade with us?
Yeon: I have confirmed news that this time you bring the precious medicine along with you. We want to buy this medicine from you. We can pay more than others for that medicine.
Yamada: Wow, it's top secret news and OK I won't surprise because you're from Red Cherry. But I'm really am sorry that we've already made a deal with someone to sell this. And you know, money is not the most important for me. We can't easily betray our partners.
Yeon: We know that you've already made a deal and we also know he is Attorney General Lee Dong So. And we know that money is not you want and we know what you want.

Because Yeon said like that Yamada is surprised

Yamada: Wow, what a sharp girl. Ha Ha Ha Ha I don't even know what I want. OK then tell me what I want so that I can know too.
Yeon: What you want is your daughter!
Yamada: WHAT?
Yeon: I want to make this trade with your died daughter.
When Yeon said that confidently, Yamada seems shocked and angry
Yamada: So what you mean is you can bring back my daughter alive?
Yeon: If you are interested in that trading, we'll meet at Red Cheery Guest house coming Sat at 10 PM.
Yamada: OK, I'll see what you want to do. If you dare to trick me, don't even think to be alive. I don't care if you're from Red Cheery or not.
Yeon: See you next Sat Sir. Allow me to leave………


…………………………………………………….

When Yeon stood at the front door she hesitates to go inside. If she go inside, she has to meet him again. But spying in this house is necessary for her. By coming here two days a week, she can get a lot of information she want. Ok I have to face it one day and I can't avoid it. Just try to control your emotion Jiyeonna
Yeon finally tried to calm down and go inside and she saw two of them are waiting for her.

Hyeri: Morning Unnie
Yeon: Moring Ar Gar Shi, Morning Ma Ma

When Yeon greets him, he doesn't look at her at all. Although she should be happy for that situation, she felt hurt.

Yeon: OK today, Let's teach how to draw a plant.
Fan: No, I just want to learn how to draw portrait of people.
Yeon: What? It's really difficult to draw and we have to learn a lot to get this stage.
Fan: I just want to learn that. It will be great if you start teach from today
Hyeri: Please Unnie, I also want to learn this, please
Yeon just want to make an argument with them and accept
Yeon: Ok then, Let's start form the facial structure

When she teaches that, Fan made a lot of complaints the whole time and called her to look his drawing all the time. So, she continuously had to stand him and watched his drawing. And she noticed that he just keep watching her face when she was beside him and Yeon just tried to pretend that she doesn't notice at all.
When the time's up, Yeon quickly left that place. When she's outside that house

Fan: Ham Ji Yeon
When Yeon heard his calling, She was shocked that will Hyeri see that
Yeon: Yeah Ma Ma

Fan came near to her and looked into her eyes directly

Fan: I'm sorry for that day. I didn't mean to say so. And soon, they will be Ar Bar Mar Mar Birthday. I have to give special gift to him. It doesn't need to be expensive. I want it to be memorable thing. Then I think portraits can be the most memorable thing even if a person is dead. I want to give him a portrait of him draw by myself. So I asked you to teach that
Yeon: You don't need to explain to me Ma Ma. It's my duty to do as you order.
Fan: Really, will you really do everything as I order?
Yeon:……………….
Fan: Just kidding. Teach me your best to give Ar Par Ma Ma the best gift.
Yeon: My pleasure. And thank you for helping me to get back this job.
Fan: It’s OK, you said this job is so important to you, so I don’t want you to lose this Job because of me.

Then he just looked her eyes that Yeon can't control her heart beating at all and she afraid that he'll hear because he can easily hear that sound.
Yeon: I …I have to leave now. Allow me to leave Ma Ma.
Fan: OK
Yeon had to run away like that. She had to practice a lot to face that situation. Jiyeonna Chong Shin Char Da Yaw Dar(be careful). Don’t try to seek your inner feeling. You have to hide it.
She doesn’t know how long this hide and seek game will work for her.
………………………………………


Meeting at Red Cheery Guest House

Yamada: Wow, you really come. I thought that you'll run away.
Yeon: How can I run away after appointing with such a great person?
Yamada: OK OK be careful your big mouth. Today, if you can't bring back my daughter, you don't think to be alive. Don't misunderstand that I'll be afraid because it is at Red Cherry Zone. I'm afraid of nothing.
Yeon: Of couse I don't think like that. How can I underestimate to you?
Yamada: OK stop saying nonsense and bring my daughter now.
Yeon: Don't be too much of a hurry. We also need to confirm that did you bring that medicine or not. After I brought your daughter back, what if you’ve already traded that medicine to someone?
Yamada: My name is Kiromiya Yamada and I won't do such kind of thing. Yu Ka Si bring the medicine

Then one of his followers brings the medicine on the table.
Yeon: Although we can't know, it's the real medicine or not. We just believe it's real because of your reputation.
Yamada: Stop saying nonsense and just bring my daughter back.
Yeon: Are you ready to meet your daughter again.
Yamada: Quick or I'll kill you now
Yeon: OK OK, Jinna are you ready?
Staff: Nae Ar Gar Shi
Yeon: OK, 1,2,3 start

When Yeon said start, 2 people bring a big roll of cloth and stretch out vertically. Along the cloth there are portraits of baby girl daily activities from wake up until sleep with color. It's look really beautiful and alive. If looks from the start continuously, the pictures was so alive like 3D and feels like a baby girl is really alive and active in front of them.

Yeon: I studied your daughter daily activities from one of your followers and tried my best to draw this. In this picture I used special technique called 3D to make the pictures alive and it haven't introduce in Janpan so you won't know that Although I can't bring your daughter alive, I'm sure you can reduce your missing for her when watching that. I really am sorry to hear that your daughter died from fever. And I know that you missed her a lot and always go to her school and sleep at her room. I also know the feeling of losing family member and I really wish I can help you feel better.
Yamada seems surprised and can't take his eyes of that pictures with teary eyes
Then ………………………….
Yamada: How dare a young girl like you trick me like that? Everyone, just arrest her now
At that time everyone is shocked and both sides is ready to fight each other and the situation is complicated.
…………………………………………………