Chapter 8 - Day by Day

Legend of Fated Love

Ep-8

Day by Day

Yi fan was shocked and can't adapt with current situation.

When Ah Par Ma Ma vomited blood, he worried a lot and immediately ran next to him. How can such a young girl so cruel and cold-hearted like that?

Bae Ah: Who are you? Why are you asking me like this? Why do you want to do this?
Yeon: My name is Park Ji Yeon, the daughter of General Park Jung Min who was killed for poisoning Crown Prince Ce Fan.

Then Yeon slowly take off the cloth that covers her face

Yi Fan: HAM JI YEON!
Hyeri: Ji Yeon Unnie?

Yi Fan can't believe his eyes. How? How can this happen? Is Is that a dream?
He was so shocked and can't speak a word.

Then Bae Ah vomited again and the situation was getting worse. So, Yi Fan made a decision.

Fan: Give the medicine right now. As a current Crown Prince, I promise to do what you want.

When saying that, he looked straight to Yeon's eyes with lots of meaning. Yeon will never forget that pain when he looks her like that.

Ju Dong: MA MA!
Fan: Nothing is more important than Bae Ah life right now Oh Mar Ma Ma. Ar Par Ma Ma, Please kindly make the decision now
Everyone: BAE AH~

Then Bae Ah slowly looked at Yeon

Bae Ah: OK I promise. But there is one condition

Yeon was so happy when Bae Ah accept her request. She did tried her best but she also made up her mind that she can die now. Condition, of course she can accept not one but lots of condition Bae Ah ask.

Yeon: Please kindly tell Bae Ah
Bae Ah: I can give you only one month, within one month you have to find the truth that you say or the end of the month will be your funeral day.

Fan was worried when Bae Ah say like that but he can't find a small fear at her face.
The one who afraid this situation the most is Queen Ju Dong and General Dong So. They can't find an excuse to stop this. They don't dare to risk Bae Ah life at any situation.

Yeon: I promise Bae Ah. Thank you so much Bae Ah. Thank you so much.
Fan: Then give the medicine NOW.
Yeon: Bae Ah, please kindly drink 3 full cups of water to purify your blood and you will feel better.
Ju Dong: Are you kidding me. Just give the medicine now or I will kill you.
Yeon: The water is the medicine Ma Ma. Please kindly give the water now or the situation will worse.

At that time no one seems to deny Yeon's order. Even the royal doctor ran to bring the water and give to Bae Ah. After drinking 3 full cup of water, Bae Ah seems better obviously and everyone seems surprised.

Fan: How do you feel now, Ah Par Ma Ma?
Bae Ah: I feel a lot better.
Ju Dong: Guards, bring this girl and kill now.
Fan: No Oh Mar Ma Ma!
Bae Ah: Wait, I am the King and I promise her in front of lots of witnesses. And I can't help to know how you cure this poison. I actually feel better that I used to be.
Yeon: It is not a poison Bae Ah. It is indeed a medicine for your disease. The medicine that I give you the first is trying to absorb all the dirty in your blood but it is very severe & strong so you vomit blood. But this can be control by water which will refill the water that you lose. So, we feel better now.

Everybody was really surprised and impressed when Yeon explain like that.

Ju Dong: How dare a traitor daughter like you trick Bae Ah. Bae Ah, this girl should be punished seriously. And she should be killed 10 years ago together with her parents.
Bae Ah: Why should I punish a girl who treats my disease and with the very exciting way. Where did you learn this?
Yeon: Dear Bae Ah I have learned about strange and rare medicine for 10 years. And I am also sure that the present that my Dad gave to Prince Ce Fan is really a rare medicine. My parents were killed unfairly for that case. They didn't even have a chance to explain. I think Bae Ah will know the best how loyal to you my dad is and I am sure there will be some big secrets at that case and that need to be dig.
Bae Ah: Actually, at that time I was so shocked and sad that can't check this case carefully. OK, I also would like to know the truth about my precious son's dead if there are secrets. But I can't let you out of my sight. For now you have to stay at the prison.
Yeon: Nae Bae Ah

 


………………………….

Royal Meeting at the Palace

Ju Dong: Bae Ah, you shouldn’t easily let the girl free. She just ruined the most precious event of your life. She should not be forgiven.
Dong So: Yeah Bae Ah, I agree with Ju Dong Ma Ma. She humiliated our royal event with her stupid manner in front of a lot of guests. She should be punished seriously.
Bae Ah: So you mean I should punish the one who treat my disease way better than royal doctor? She is not humiliating us but proved people around the world that there is such kind of talented girl in our country. She risked her life for her parents. How brave she is. Actually I also think there may be something missing in Ce Fan Prince dead case.

When Bae Ah said like that Ju Dong and Dong So can't control themselves and they looks so afraid.

Yi Fan: I have the same idea like Ah Par Ma Ma. If there are dishonest things in that case, her parents were killed unfairly. It's too much for her.
Bae Ah: Yes General Park Jung Min is my most trustworthy and royal general. When Prince Ce Fan die, I just can't think much at that time.
Ju Dong: Bae Ah, it is really obvious that Prince Ce Fan is died right after taking the medicine given by General Park Jung Min. What else can this be? Bae Ah, you shouldn't waste your time for that case.

Then Yi Fan firmly decided and asked for a request.

Yi Fan: Ah Par Ma Ma, I would like to request one thing…

……………………………………

At the Prison

Guards: Ma Ma

Yeon was shocked when he came to prison to see her. Then she quickly got up and greeted him.

Yeon: Ma Ma, why do you come such a dirty place?
Ma Ma: Everyone go outside until I leave.
Guards: Yeah Ma Ma

Then the guards left. Then he looked right to her eyes. He seems have lots of questions.

Fan: Did you try to close with me on purpose? Did you easily use me for your target? Is It like that?
No Ma Ma..Not like that you have nothing to do with my plans. You are just unexpected gift in my life.
Yeon: Why do you want to waste your time with those unimportant things?
Fan: NO, it's important. It's really important for me. So, just answer me.
Yeon: Yes then.

When she said like that he seems extremely sad and his eyes are become wet

Fan: Great Ham arr should I call you Park Ji Yeon now? You can successfully play me. You use me to prison my Dad? You did a great job.
Yeah Ma Ma, just hate me. I won't give any excuses. But I just would like you to know that
Yeon: How do you feel when Bae Ah is vomiting blood in front of you Ma Ma? I felt way worse. For me my parents are killed in front of my eyes UNFAIRLY when I was thirteen. I just can't help anything. I am not giving excuses. I have to live for 10 years just to find the pureness of my parents.
Fan: Actually, I am here to inform you one thing.
Yeon: What is that Ma Ma?
Fan: Bae Ah already found a group to investigate that case.
Yeon: Really?
Fan: Yeah, and ….and the head of the group is ME.

Yeon was surprised when he said that.

Because he know he can't hate her and his heart still falling for her even if he knows she play him. What else he can do? Try to fulfill her wish and being by her side day by day is the last thing that he can do.

 

……………………………………….

At the secret meeting at General Dong So house

Queen Ju Dong looks so angry and no one dare to speak a word

Ju Dong: How can you let happen this? How come you don't know someone is planning that big case against us? Lee Dong So, when I ask about that girl, you said that she won't dare to live in country even if she have 10 heads and NOW SHE IS APPEARING IN FRONT OF US LIKE THAT!
Dong So: Ma Ma Please Calm Down
Ju Dong: Calm Down? How dare you tell me calm down? How can I calm down in this situation?

Dong So: Ma Ma I know you are so angry. But you need to calm down more in this situation. We have to carefully plan the next step.
Ju Dong: Next step? Do you still have next step? I don't want to see that girl alive. Not even one more day. Kill her by using any methods you like and this is the last chance I give you.

Dong So: But Ma Ma Yi Fan prince is ..
Dong So: Yeah Ma Ma

When Ju Dong stared him with angry eyes, he didn't dare to tell anymore because he knows that he made a lot of mistakes.

…………………………………….

At the meeting with Crown Prince Yi Fan

Fan: OK firstly let me introduce all the members. He's Tao the sub head of the Palace Army and also my bodyguards. His name is Oh Si Gook, the most talented student in Sung Jung Kyung School especially in investing the murder case. Me and I don’t think I need to introduce her. The girl who poisoned Bae Ah during Bae Ah's birthday celebration.

Yeon smiled shyly when he said like that and he just can't take his eyes off her.

Yeon: Hi everyone. I'm Park Ji Yeon. It's really nice to meet you all.
Tao: Nice to meet you Ham arr Park Ji Yeon Ar Gar Shi
Si Gook: Ok not waste the time and let's straight to the point. I've studied all the previous murder situations in advance. Let me present you all.
Oh Si Gook seems so sharp and never speaks extra words and also look short-tempered. But we can easily notice that he is an honest man.
Si Gook: At that time, General Park Jung Min is the first person who gave the present to Prince Ce Fan. And the Prince drank that medicine right away. Then he seemed choked and stopped breathing.
Yeon: What did he eat before that?
Si Gook: Nothing

Yeon: Nothing?
Si Gook: Yes but the day before, one of the servants said Prince said he has slight stomach ache ask some medicine.
Yeon: Can I know what medicine did he take?
Si Gook: I am not sure that too. We need to check this with the royal medical organization.
Tao: OK I will take care of that
Si Gook: There is one more interesting news
Fan: What is it?
Si Gook: Just after that case four people left the Palace without having exact reason.
Yeon: Who are they?
Si Gook: one servant of Prince Yi Fan. Two staff from Royal medical department and a shant kone (royal chef) and now I have the address of one of the staff from royal medical department.
Fan: You did really great Si Gook. OK there is no time to waste for us. Let's go to that medical staff tomorrow.
All: Yeah Ma Ma
Yeon: I don't know how to express my gratitude towards you all. I feel sorry that I can only say thank you.
Fan: You don’t need to thank or sorry because we are doing our own job not because of you.
Yeon: Nae Ma Ma

Yeon don't know how long she can stand his cold response like that. But just the think of being by his side day by day can give her more strength and a little happiness, the most rare thing in her life

……………………………..

The next evening

Everybody is ready to leave especially Ji Yeon. Now she can see a small light of her hope now.
She expected a lot from this trip.

Si Gook: We need to travel for 6 hours. On the way, we also need to pass a small forest

Then they start their trip with their own horse. After travelling for 4 hours, they rested beside the river.

All of them looked tired.

Then Tao bring the water bottle and give to Yeon

Yeon: Ah..Thank you
Tao: You're welcome
Yeon: And I'm sorry for lying to you during these days.
Tao: It's ok Ah Gar Shi. I totally understand your situation. And I am sorry for your parents.
Yeon: It's OK.
He didn't know why his heart kept beating first and became angry when he saw Yeon is talking closely with Tao. He have never felt this feeling before.
Finally he can't stand at all
Fan: OK let's be before it's become dark. And the weather looks like it will rain soon

Then they arrived the forest

When they passed the forest, unexpected group appeared and started to fight with them.
They are totally unexpected this situation and they are shocked when this happen and it started to rain heavily

Although Yeon and Tao are good at fighting, Yi Fan and Si Gook are really weak at fighting. Tao is protecting Ma Ma and Yeon is protecting Si Gook as much as she can.
Yi Fan was really surprised when he saw how fluently Yeon can paly the Kung Fu. He was amazed by her skills and she remined him of a girl he used to know.

During fighting, when Yeon saw a man try to hack the Prince, she can't see anything and ran to him.

Then she was injured with the sword instead of him and Fan was totally shocked that quick moment and she fell on his hand.

Yeon: AHHHH

Fan: YEONNNA

……………………………..
Please look forward to ep-9