Chapter 13 - The Reason We Broke Up

Legend of Fated Love
Ep-13
 
The Reason We Broke Up
 
Ju Dong: Yes Yi Fan………….. I am the real one who killed Prince Ce Fan. The one who control all the thing behind is “ME”
Fan: No NO..It can’t be..It just..
 
Then Yi Fan prince fainted and didn’t hear anything at all.
 
He didn’t dare to open his eyes because he is afraid of the truth.
Please just be a nightmare, please.
When he opens his eyes, Yeon will come and scolded him that he slept too much..please
 
When he opened his eyes, what he see was Oh Mar Ma Ma face.
 
Ju Dong: Are you OK? Feeling better?
Fan: Oh Mar Ma Ma, I had a bad dream. A very bad dream. I dreamt that..Prince Ce Fan was…he was
Ju Dong: Stop it Yi Fan! You know it’s not a dream. That’s why I said stop what you are doing. But now you know, so it’s OK. You can stop now
Fan: Wae? Why did you do such kind of terrible thing? WAE?
Ju Dong: Everything I did was for your future. It’s all for you.
Fan: Stop it. Please don’t tell it’s because of me, please. I never ask for it and I never want it. Only if I know I get that place like this, I will never take this.
Ju Dong: Come to sense Wu Yi Fan. It is not time for that. It is time to protect your place. Do you know how many people are targeting your palace?
 
Tears are falling from Fan’s face and he just don’t want to believe the current situation
 
Fan: I JUST DON’T CARE! I don’t want that. I don’t want to be a King. I just want to be happy Oh Mar Ma Ma.
Ju Dong: Is it all for that girl named Park Ji Yeon? Come on Yi Fan. I am your mother.
Fan: No Oh Mar Ma Ma. It’s not for her. It’s for you. I don’t want you to continuous live like that. I don’t want you to go the wrong way anymore because of me. Let’s just admit everything Oh Mar Ma Ma. Oh it’s never too late to do the right thing. You are not alone. I will take all the responsibility with you. Aww
Ju Dong: SHUT UP. The moment you tell the truth, you will lose everything what you have now.
 
Fan: I don’t care. I just want you. I want to see your pure smile without worrying about anything. I just.....
Ju Dong: ENOUGH. You know that I won’t stop.
 
Then both of them silence for a time….Then Yi Fan seemed to decide something. His face looks so serious.
 
Fan: Then I also won’t stop. I will try my best to know the truth and let everything to be at the right place. It is for all of us, Oh Mar Ma Ma. Please forgive me.
Ju Dong: Then you have to kill me first
Fan: No, there must be a way. I will find it.
 
Then He left the palace.
 
 
…………………………………….
 
Yeon: Where is Yi Fan Ma Ma?
 
When Han Shant Kong came back alone, Yeon felt so worry.
Han: He left to the Palace first.
All: WHAT?
Han: He said he has a very important thing to do, so he went first. Now give the medicine to Ye Bin, I promise I will follow to the palace with you all.
Yeon: What kind of important thing does he need to do?
Han: How can I know that? Ask him when you meet. Now give my Ye Bin back.
 
Then Yeon decided not to take the time and give medicine to Ye Bin and untie her and sent her to Han Shant Kong
 
Yeon: Remember! It is just half of the medicine. She must eat the remaining within 30 days or she will die terribly. Her life is depending on your decision and action.
Han Shant Kong seems so angry but she seems swallow her anger.
Han: OK, Let’s see tomorrow morning 7AM at City Gate.
 
Then she left.
 
Yeon: I don’t feel right about Ma Ma. He’s not the one who will leave without saying a word. I’m surely that something went wrong. Tao, Si Gook, I will go to the Palace first. You two came with Han Shant Kong tomorrow. Is it OK?
Tao: It’s OK. You go first.
SiGook: Don’t worry about us.
Yeon: Thank you so much!
 
Then Yeon went directly back to hostel and packed and went back to the Palace.
 
On the whole way, she felt uneasy and felt like something really bad will happen soon and she worried a lot about Yi Fan Ma Ma.
 
After two day, she arrived at the palace at night. Although she wanted to meet with Prince Yi Fan deadly, as today is too late, she decided to go home first.
 
When she arrive home, before opening the door
 
Yoo Na: Don’t let Yeon know for the moment.
Ram: WHY? She is the one who should know more than us.
Yoo Na: Not now. Trust me I will tell her by myself
Soo Man: We were so stupid. How come we not think about her? If my bagger connection doesn’t give trustworthy news that there is big connection between Queen Ju Dong and General lee Dong So, we will never doubt her.
 
Yoo Na: She’s the gentlest queen in the Palace. She never tries to get the attention from King and rarely leave the Palace. She lived her whole life so quietly so that people rarely notice her existence. Even when Yi Fan became the Crown Prince, she never asks for the place of Head Queen. She just gives it to Queen Dae Bi. Who knows she has such frightening big plan behind her beautiful smile.
 
Ram: She even refused when Beah Ah first decided to give the Crown Prince Place to Prince Yi Fan. How genius she is at pretending!
Soo Man: Are you sure Prince Yi Fan doesn’t know about it?
Yoo Na: Absolutely! He is just too young at that time and if he knows, he won’t risk his life to investigate this case
Ram: So, our real enemy who we have to face, is the Queen of this Country, Mother of Crown Prince, Queen Ju Dong?
 
Yeon: What…What did you just say?
 
Ram: Yeon..Yeona …when when did you come back?
 
Yeon seemed so soulless and her face was so pale..
 
Soo Man: Yeona…
Yoo Na: What did you hear? How much did you hear?
Yeon: So… so….do you mean the one who kill my parents is…Queen Ju Dong..mother of Yi Fan Ma Ma?
 
Tears are falling continuously from Yeon’s face and her whole body is trembling
 
Yeon: I was wrongly heard right? Right?
Ram: It is the truth Park Ji Yeon. What you hear is all the truth.
 
Then she also lost consciousness.
 
…………………………….
 
It was raining heavily outside and it’s been about 2 hours Yi Fan kneeled down outside Yeon’s house
 
Yoo Na: It’s been two hour Yeona. You should talk with him.
Yeon face is also swollen because she cried all night and didn’t have a single sleep
Yeon: What should I say to him? What should I
She just can’t keep on speaking…
Yoo Na: If it goes on, he will die…
Yeon:……….
Yoo Na: Yeonna…..
 
Then Yeon slowly looked at him kneeling down, then she decided and went outside to Yi Fan.
 
If the fate is like that to us, I have to cut that fate for both of us. Sorry Ma Ma.
She don’t want to complain anymore that why do we have to meet in this condition.
 
When Yeon came and stood beside him, he slowly looked at her with the same swollen eyes
When their eyes are met, both of them are speechless and talked a lot with their eyes.
 
Then Yeon suddenly took out her knife and put it on his neck
 
Fan: Kill me. If it makes you feel better, just kill me yeonna
Yeon: SHUT UP. Do you think I don’t dare?
Fan: No.. Of course I know you dare. You are my Kung Fu girl once
 
Then he smiled painfully. Rain and Tears are mixing and falling together like all are rain.
 
What else he can do for her? What kind of excuses can he give? He just want to do everything for her although he knows there is nothing he can do.
 
Yeon: GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK AGAIN! I don’t want to see your face anymore.
 
Then He looked into Yeon’s eyes for a long time..
 
Fan: Mi Yan Hae(I’m sorry) Yeonna. I know I don’t even deserve to tell this word. But all I can promise is I will find back the pureness for your family. You don’t have to feel burden. It’s not because of you. It’s because of me and my mother. I promise I will find the truth. You can just hate me. I am sorry for everything Yeoona…
When he left, Yeon just crying out loud in the heavy rain and all her tears are taking away by the rain.
 
 
………………………..
 
Meeting at General Lee Dong So
 
Dong So: We are in Great danger Ma Ma. We can’t stop them at all. What should we do?
Ju Dong: Yi Fan know everything now!
Dong So: WHAT! Really?
 
General Lee Dong So looks so afraid of the current situation
 
Dong So: But.. But I think it’s also good. He will stop all the investigating and help us. Right Ma Ma?
Ju Dong: No, he’s not from our side. He will do it till the end. So we have to finish it first.
Dong So: But the day after tomorrow is the final hearing of Prince Ce Fan Case and I’m sure they’ve got all the evidence they want. What should we do Ma Ma? It is so dangerous for us Ma Ma. We should leave tonight as soon as possible.
 
Ju Dong: SHUT UP! It’s all because of you, you stupid. I can’t stop now. Why should I leave? My son is the Crown Prince of this Country. I will never lose.
Dong So: What should we do? What should we do then?
Ju Dong: We must move first before Bae Ah know the truth! We can’t let the hearing happen.
 
Dong So: But how? It’s so close! It’s the day after tomorrow
Ju Dong: We have to crash them all. We must destroy everyone who blocks My Yi Fan’s way of being a KING. He must be a King and the offenders must die. Inform to all of our follower Generals and Collect all of our Army. We must start from the root. Here’s the plan
 
Queen Ju Dong face looked so frightening and serious that Lee Dong So can’t deny and of her command.
He can feel from his experience that it will be the end of one side.
 
……………
 
Yi Fan was so worried and felt like something really bad will happen soon.
 
Tomorrow will be the hearing of the investigation and now he can’t go outside because he was grounded by Oh Mar Ma Ma and 30 best special guards are guarding in front of his room to stop him from going outside.
It’s been already 8 PM and he hasn’t seen Tao or Si Gook. He has no idea what is happening outside. He doesn’t know how is Yeon doing?
 
What he afraid the most is that he have no idea what Oh Mar Ma Ma is planning? Grounded him should not be a good thing. He was worried very much.
Then he heard Tao from outside.
 
Tao: Open the door!
Guards: According to Queen Ju Dong’s order no one can meet with Yi Fan Ma Ma except her!
Tao: I have very important thing to tell to Ma Ma. OPEN THE DOOR!
 
Tao sound very serious and important and that’s make him worry more.
 
Guards: WE CAN’T
Tao: Then don’t blame me
 
Then Tao started to fight with them so he also decided to go outside. Then he shouted
Fan: TAO, break the door first
Tao: OK Ma Ma.
Then Tao broke the door, Ma Ma also came out and fought together with Tao
Tao: Ma Ma Jiyeon Argasshi is being kipnapped.
Fan: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT YEON IS KIPNAPPED?
Tao: Her family is waiting for you outside the Palace. I think you have to go and meet them. I will take care of them. You go first
Then Fan rushed outside the palace. Then He saw Uncle Ram Min, Aunty Yoo Na, Uncle Soo Man and Si Gook.
 
As soon as he were there, his cloth was grabbed by Uncle Ram Min
Ram: Where is our Jiyeon? Where did you hide? What did you do to her? You did with your mother right?
Yoo Na: Oppa Stop it
Fan: No it’s OK. Honestly, I just know that Yeon is missing. Please calm down and tell me what happened.
Yoo Na: Please Calm Down Oppa. We can’t save Ji Yeon by doing this. It is like that Ma Ma. This morning, someone from the Palace came to our house and told jiyeon to follow him immediately to you all because you have very important thing to discuss about the hearing. We also thought this as normal and let her go but this evening this letter was sent to us.
 
Then Fan quickly read the letter.
 
“If you want Park Ji Yeon alive, bring all the evidences you have and come to ***** at 10 o’clock
If not, ready to bring Park Ji Yeon corpse”
Fan: OK Let’s go there. Si Gook please go inside and help Tao. He must be struggling now.
 
Si Gook: OK Ma Ma. We’ll follow you soon. Here all the evidences.
Then they went to the place when jiyeon is kipnapped. Then they saw the very old building outside the Town.
Fan: You three go first, because they won’t know that I will come along. So, I will go inside from the back without letting them notice and save Yeon
Ram: OK
 
Then they three went inside the building and so shocked because Yeon was beaten so badly and her body is covered with blood and she can barely opened her eyes. And she was hanged her hand from the ceiling.
 
Beside her was General Lee Dong So and lots of his guards who surround them.
 
Yoo Na: YEONNA, are you OK? What did you do to her?
Dong So: Don’t come here, If you move, I will kill her. Now just show the evidence.
 
Then Ram Min show the books that they have traded with Yamada and the books they’ve stolen from Lee Dong So
 
Dong So: Oh my god, how come you manage to have those books? Give it to me now
Then one of the guards came and took it. When yeon saw that she shouted out loud not to give
Yeon: Andwe (No), don’t give them. Just let me die instead. Don’t give them.
 
But all the evidences are inside their hand now
 
Dong So: Are you sure Is that all?
Ram: You know we don’t dare to risk Yeon’s life.
Dong So: OK then
 
Then he put all the evidences into the fire
 
Yeon: ANDWEEEEEEE nooooooo
 
Now all the thing they tried to get in 10 years became ash with seconds and Yeon felt like she was burnt alive with that books and cried
Dong So: HA HA HA HA HA……..Ma Ma everything is OK now. Let’s together enjoy with me.
 
Then Queen Ju Dong Came out from the inside room.
 
Ju Dong: How dare you standard less people try to play with me. Do you really think that you can win over me? Worthless people! Now I will show you the result of challenging me.
 
Soo Man: Stop saying nonsense and Release Yeon Now!
Dong So: Are you dreaming? How can I let go of you dangerous now. Guards, kill them all
Then the situation is complicated and everyone is tense and ready to fight
 
When Fan came out
Fan: Stop it! I am commanding you as the Crown Prince of this country. Stop it and release them all. Then I will reduce your punishment.
Everyone is shocked when Fan came out especially Queen Ju Dong
Ju Dong: How come you are here? You must be in the Palace.
Fan: Oh Mar Ma Ma Please please stop it now. You should stop now before too late Oh Mar Ma Ma
 
Then Ju Dong looks so angry
 
Ju Dong: Is it all because of this ? Bring her to me now
Then the guards brought Ji Yeon to her. Yi Fan felt so hurt and sorry when he saw her in such condition.
Fan: Oh Mar Ma Ma. We can’t hide the truth forever. Just confess and begged Bae Ah for forgiveness. It’s the best for us.
Ju Dong: SHUT UP. Who care if Bae Ah know this case. It’s the last day of him as a King. All the general and Army are only 5 miles away from the Palace city. They will come to me as soon as I command them.
 
Fan: OH MAR MA MA!
Ju Dong; You must be the King Yi Fan. Although I can’t be the Queen who was loved by the King, at least you must be the KING.
At that time, they hear the sound of roaring and they know that lots of soldiers surrounded this place.
 
Then Tao and Si Gook run inside.
 
Si Gook: Everybody surrender now. Now this place is surrounded by the best palace army. If you continue to defend, you will be killed
 
Everyone seems shocked and the situation became complicated. Then most of them dropped their weapons and surrendeded.
Ju Dong: What the hell are you doing? It’s my order. Kill them all. Dong So, inform our army.
Tao: All the army outside are arrested by the Palace army. There is no use of calling them.
Ju Dong: WHAT? BUT HOW?
 
That time Hyeri came inside
Hyeri: I’m sorry Ah Baw Gyi. I heard what you discussed with Queen Ju Dong and informed Tao. I don’t want you to do bad things. I only want my daddy who loves me. This is enough for me. Now stop all the bad thing please.
Fan: Oh Mar Ma Ma. Please…please stop it now
 
Then without any exception, Queen Ju Dong made a move. She suddenly grabbed Yeon and targeted Yoen’s neck with knife. And that makes everyone shocked.
 
Fan: OH MAR MA MA!
Ju Dong: It’s all because of this stupid . You ruined all my plan and my son’s life. You really are my bad enemy. Even I lose everything, at least I have to kill you.
Then when she tried to kill Yeon
Fan: STOP IT OH MAR MA MA!
 
Yi Fan shouted
 
Fan: STOP IT! It’s all because of me right? This all started because you want me to become a King. I know how much you love me. And I am so sorry that I barely express how much I love you oh mar ma ma. You may be a bad woman in other people eyes but you are the best mom for me. I don’t want you to do bad things anymore because of me oh mar ma ma. As it started because of me, I should be the one who stop everything not to hurt the people I love. OH Mar Ma Ma, Sa Ren Hae Si Mi Thar. Yeonna Mi Yan He(I’m sorry) Ka ri gu, sar ren hae saw mi yan hae (and I’m sorry that I love you)
 
Then he pulled his knife and stabbed himself so deeply that everyone was so shocked and too late to stop him
All: MA MA
Yeon: NOOOOO MA MA……
 
……………………………………………….