Chapter 5 - What is Love

Legend of Fated Love

Episode-5
What is love?

Ji Woo: Are you sure Yeonna…
Yeon: I'm sure Uncle Woo. Please believe me this time. I promise I won't let you down and I won't make to harm the reputation of Red Cherry.
Ji Woo: OK then! If this trade is successful, our first step is successful. So, be careful. Yamada is not an easy person to deal with. He has a lot of experience and he is an astute person.
Yeon: Yes Uncle Woo. I'll keep that in mind.

In Yeon Life, Uncle Kim Ji Woo is one of the important persons. He is a great merchant and owns the biggest trading group name Red Cherry. Since very young, Yeon learnt a lot from him concerned with trading and how to observe people's moods, how to control and persuade people. He also provides everything she needs. During these 10 years, Yeon had to thanks a lot to him. Of course also Uncle Ram & Soo Man and also Aunty Inn Na. Because of them, Park Ji Yeon can alive until now.

Now Yeon tried her best to draw those 3D pictures. And she believes she can persuade Mr. Yamada with this picture. And she also had to thank Prince Yi Fan. She came out of that idea because of him. As soon as she thinks of him, she tried to erase that thought right away.

At that time someone knocked the door so Yeon got up to open the door. As soon as she opened someone just fainted on her.

Yeon:..Ah,,,Ah,,, Omma..

When she carefully looked he was the guy who chased her at that night when she tried to go into Lee Dong So's secret store. He got a big wound on his shoulders and it's bleeding. May be because of that wound he lose consciousness.

He seems a good guy so Yeon asked for help to Aunty Na and brought her on the bedstead and cured his injury. Because Uncle Ram was an old soldier, he can easily treat that wound.
After a few hours he was awake

Yeon: OH you are awake. How is you wound? Are you feeling better?
Tao: Thank you for helping me. I just tried to arrest the bad guys who sneakily entre the Palace and I was unexpectedly attacked by them around here and I suddenly thought of you and came here. I am not a bad guy. I'm the sub head of the palace Army.

When he explained continuously to Yeon, Yeon just smile and

Yeon: I trust you. So, I saved you.
When Yeon smiles Tao thinks she's so beautiful like an angel.
Tao: Thank you so much. You just save my life. My name is Hyun Zi Tao. Please don’t be hesitating if you need my help. I'm ready to help you Ah….
Yeon: Ji Yeon. Ham Ji Yeon
Tao: Nae Ham Ji Yeon Ar Gar Shi. Now please allow me. I have to leave or others will worry about me. Thank you again for helping me.
Yeon: It's OK. Be Careful.

Although she said that simply, Tao felt so happy that she seems worry about him. Then he left
When he left Aunty Na asked about him right away.

Na: Who's he?

Then Yeon explained how they met then Aunty Na nodded her head and

Na: He seems have a feeling for you.
Yeon: Nae? No way it's only second time we meet and how he has a feeling for me. Aunty Na, you think so much.
Na: No I'm not Yeon. I have to deal with at least 10 men a day and I know a lot about them more than you. Just by looking at his eyes, I can tell that he has feeling for you. It's not a bad thing that men like you. But just be careful that you don't give your mind to someone.

At that time Yeon suddenly think of Prince Yi Fan and this time she just doesn't want to erase that thought.
………………………………………………………………

Second meeting with Yamada at Red Cherry Guest house

Yeon: I studied your daughter daily activities from one of your followers and tried my best to draw this. In this picture I used special technique called 3D to make the pictures alive and it haven't introduce in Janpan so you won't know that. Although I can't bring your daughter alive, I'm sure you can reduce your missing for her when watching that. I really am sorry to hear that your daughter died from fever. And I know that you missed her a lot and always go to her school and sleep at her room. I also know the feeling of losing family member and I really wish I can help you feel better.

After explaining along words, Yeon expected that her plan will work. She tried her best to finish this drawing in one day.

Then …………………………

Yamada: How dare a young girl like you trick me like that? Everyone, just arrest her now
At that time everyone is shocked and both sides are ready to fight each other and the situation is complicated. The ninja from Yamada seems ready to fight.

Yeon also grabbed her sword firmly and be ready to fight. She didn't expect this situation at all.
Then the fight began. Because of over 10 years training, Yeon can beautifully attacked them and knock them down. Yeon just worried that staffs from Red Cherry will hurt. When she saw someone from her side is nearly stabbed, Yeon quickly run there and protected him and so her arm is hacked by sword. When he tried to hit Yeon again,

Yamada: Stop, enough!

Then Yamada walked directly to Yeon

Yamada: What a brave girl! And your Kung Fu is really at its best. But there is one weak point you have and that's make you hurt like this. You should think about yourself first before worrying someone else. That's your weak point.

When he said like that Yeon looked at his eyes directly

Yeon: I don't think so. Even it's a weak point, I will keep on going like that. If we don't have someone who we want to worry, care or protect, our lives become meaningless. May be you think only your family is the one you should protect but it's wrong. Everyone around us, who we work together, who we share our precious time together, relatives, friends, co-workers, all are people we need to protect. If you try to protect everyone around you as much as you can, I'm sure your life become more meaningful.
After Yeon said long words,

Yamada: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, Kim Ji Woo..Kim Ji Woo.. not only he is a great person, he also has ability to produce such kind of great followers. How about moving to my team, I'll give you double and high position Ah?
Yeon: You know that I won't. Money & position is not the most important thingszAZ for everyone.
Yamada: Wow, today I learned a lot from you. OK today our deal is success. Yu Ka San, give them the medicine and bring that picture.
Yu Ka San: Hight (Yes)
Yeon: Wait! I've never said that I'll give this picture to you. I just said I'll bring your daughter back and now you see your daughter.
Yamada: WHAT?

Yamada seems angry because of Jiyeon
Yeon: You're also a merchant. You'll know the strategy of trading more than me and you'll realize that I didn't say lie.
Yamada: OK, what if, if I don't give you the medicine.

When Yamada said like that Yeon tried to smile beautifully although her injury hurt a lot

Yeon: I don't think you want to do like that. Like you said, our Red Cherry is one of the biggest group among the traders and if other knows you broke you promise like that, your future won't be good and even if you don't care about them, I believe you don't want to leave that picture alone. You can find tools for drawing but I bet you can't find someone who can use those tools systematically.

When Yeon said like that Yamada seems angry and confused

Yamada: OK, then tell me what you want.

Then Yeon gave him an envelope. He opened it and read. Then he seems shocked
Yamada: You want WHAT?
Yeon: OK, how you know what we want. If you agree our request, we're ready to give this picture to you. I think you need time to think. You can contact me again whenever you make your decision.
Jinna, bring the medicine and send the guests back.

When Jinna bring the medicine and Yeon went to inside
Yamada: Wait! I haven't asked your name yet. Tell me your name before you leave.
Yeon: Jiyeon. My name is ……………..Park Ji Yeon
This time, Yeon doesn't want to hide her name again…
………………………………………………………………………………………

Na: Yeonna… you look so pale. Just take a leave today or you won't stand it anymore.

Because of the injury at her arm, Yeon was sick and weak. But she doesn't want to cancel the class. Bae Ah birthday is drawing near and she hasn't finished teaching how to draw portraits yet. She wants to help Yi Fan Ma Ma giving the best present for his father's birthday.

Actually she has to thank Ma Ma. Because of him, she came to think the idea of giving the portrait picture to Yamada. She knows that now Ma Ma is trying his best to draw a portrait of Bae Ah and how she will take a leave. There is no way.

Yeon: No, Aunty Na, I feel better now. Don't worry. If I don't go today, may be they can doubt me. I'm not doing very tiring work.
Aunty Na: OK then, but be take care of yourself
Yeon: I will

Then Yeon left to Hyeri's house. When she arrived she saw some Ninja at the front door and she realized that Yamada is here. Yeon was alert and carefully get into the house. Hyeri and Ma Ma is already waiting for her. As soon as Fan saw her he noticed that she is sick.

Yeon: Hello, sorry I'm late for a few minutes. Did you wait so long?
Fan: Are you OK, why you face looks so pale?
Yeon: Ah Really? No. I'm OK. I'm just tired these days. OK let's start the lesson.

Then she started to teach the lessons. When she teaching, Yeon is eager to know what is Lee Dong So and Yamada discussing about. Then she got an idea

Yeon: OK, now draw this and I'll go to latrine
Hyeri: OK Unnie
Fan: Are you OK? Can you go alone?
Yeon: I'm OK Ma Ma.

Then Yeon left this place and when she's out of sight, she quickly and sneakily go to the place they make meeting.

She can easily find the place because lots of guards are waiting outside. Then she went to that room sneakily and listened to their discussion.

Dong So: How can you betray me like that. I've already told to Ju Dong Ma Ma that I'll give that medicine to her. And I said I can give as much as you want.
Yamada: But Red Cherry Group persuaded me with the thing that you can never give to me. And they also want to trade a very important thing with me.
Dong So: Really? What is that?
Yamada: According to trader's rules, I can't tell you such kind of secret things. But I just want to know that do you have bad kind of connection between Red Cherry?
Dong So: Why? Why do you ask me like that?
Yamada: Be careful that group. I can't say anymore. I came here to apologize you that we can't trade that medicine with you. By the way are you keeping our illegal trading record book? No, right? It's been about 11 years we've been trading and you can't keep it all right?
Dong So: Yamada. Today you are so strange. Why are you asking such kind of question? What if, if I still keep all that records?

When Yeon heard that she was shocked and excited. He still keep it all. But, but Where? She has to keep on listening.

At that time,

Guard1: Who's there?
One of the guard saw Yeon and Yeon realized that there is no use of ran away so she just tried and calm down and stay there. Then the guards walked to her
Guard1: Who are you? What are you doing here?
Yeon: I'm Hyeri Ar Gar Shi's knitting teacher. I am on my way to latrine and I saw there are lots of people so I wonder what's happening and have a look. You can ask Hyeri Ar Gar Shi

Guard seems confused at first and then trusted Yeon.

Guard2: OK then. Don't come near again.
Yeon: OK and I'm sorry
When Yeon turned to leave
Yamada: Wait! Who's she?

When Yeon heard Yamada's voice she was shocked and her heart is beating fast because of frightened

Guard: Sir, she's Hyeri's Ar Gar Shi's knitting teacher. She said she wrongly came here.
Dong So: Yes, she is my daughter's teacher.
Yamada: Really? Turn your head.
Then Yeon tried to calm down and slowly turned her head
Yeon: Hello Nar Ri( Sir).
Dong So: Let's don't waste our time. OK Teacher Ham, go and keep on your work.
Yeon: OK Sir

Then Yeon calmly left that place. Did Yamada recognize me? No, it can't be. He just met me twice and I covered my face. There is no way he remember me.

OK jiyeonna Calm down. Now she knows that he still keep that record book. It's precious news for her. And then she felt that her arm hurt so much.

Then she kept on teaching and then left the house. When she was outside the house, Yeon knows that Fan kept on following her. Although she tried to pretend that she didn't find out but finally she can't stand at all and went and stood in front of him.

Yeon: Ma Ma, why are you following me?
At first Fan was shocked and
Fan: Who………… Who said I'm following you. Just we're on the same way.
Yeon: Same way? I think the Place is on totally different way.
Fan: I…. I…..OK..I am just worrying about you. You looks so pale and I'm afraid that you'll faint on the way so..
Yeon: Don't worry about me. I'm OK. The sun will go down very soon and it's getting dark. People will worry about you. So, just go back to palace Ma Ma.
At that time,
Bad Guy1: Wa Wa…Who are they? Aren't they our old friends who tricked as previous time Ah? How nice see you two again today.

Fan & Yeon was shocked when they saw those bad guys again.

Bad Guy2: Yes Hyung Ni, Now there they are in front of you again.
Bad Guy1: Our beauty queen. This time you can't run anymore. How about staying beside me tonight Ah?
Fan: SHUT UP your dirty mouth. How dare you tell her like that?
Bad Guy3: OH Oh Hero again? Tonight, we'll give you a big big lesson.
Bad Guy1: Guys! I'll give you whatever you want if you can bring that beauty queen to me.
Bad Guys: Yes Hyun Ni…

Then they tried to take Yeon but Fan tried his best to fight with them. But they have lot of people and Fan's Kung Fu is not that good so he's hit a lot. And Yeon is also very weak to fight.

At that time, someone came and help them.

Fan: Tao ah…
Tao: Ma Ma just run away and leaves these guys to me.
Fan: Thank you Tao ah…

Then Fan grabbed Yeon's hand and ran away and some of the bad guys were after then. When Fan pulled Yeon's wounded hand, Yeon was hurt to dead but she didn't say a thing. At was night now and they didn't know where they were running and the bad guys keep on following then. This time, they seems not let them free again. Then Fan realized that they can't keep on run.

So, they went into a place like Kim Chi store and closed the door tightly and hide there. As soon as they closed the door they didn't know that it locked accidently.

They hide quietly for a long time & the sounds seems far and far

Fan: I think it's OK now. They seem far away from here. We can leave now.

When he said like that and looked at her, he was shocked that she looks so pale and nearly fainted.

Fan: Yeonna.. Are you OK?

Then he found out her wounded arm and shocked. Her whole body is hot like fire.

Fan: Your…. your arm are hurt. Why don't you tell me? Don't worry Don't worry I'll take you to the doctor.
Then he carried her and opened the door and then he realized that it is locked. Then he put her down and tried to open the doors with many ways and it didn't open. Then he shouted for help but no one seems to hear him.
Fan: Yeonna…are you OK? Oh you whole body is so hot. What can I do?
Because the night became darker and it's a place to store Kim Chi, it is very cold. The place is colder and colder.
Yeon: I'm…..I'm cold.
Fan: Cold

Then Fan took off his upper clothes and wrapped her. But she seemed still so cold so Fan finally decided and hugged her tightly. It's the best way to make her warm. Yeon also hugged him back tightly so his heart beat speedily.
Fan: Are you feeling better?

When he asked, she slowly shake her head & spoke softly

Yeon: No, I feel like I'm going to die. Ma Ma, do you know that I can't die now. I have a lot to do. I don't want to die.
Fan: Bar bo (fool) ya, what are you talking about? You won't die. I'm right beside you and I can't let you die. I'll protect you till the end.
When he said like that doesn't know because of the pain or because of his word, hot tears are falling down from Yeon's eyes.
Yeon: Ma Ma…
Fan: Hum?
Yeon: Please tell me a story.
Fan: What? But but I don't know any story.
Yeon: It's ok. Just tell me anything you want. I want to listen please.

Fan: OK then. I'll tell you a sorrowful story………………… 10 years ago there was a Prince who always wanted to go outside to play. One day, when he went outside, he met with bad guys. At that time a hero girl appeared and saved him. When he saw her, he felt a feeling that he never felt before and in his eyes she is the cutest girl he had ever seen. She's totally different for other girls. She can plan Kung Fu fluently. She doesn't even know how to hold a needle. And she even dared to call the prince an idiot. Ha Ha. What a cute girl!............. Then they ran away together and he even accidently kissed her cheek. This time was the happiest time in his life. Then they promised to meet again and the prince promised the girl to give the stars…… Yeonna are you still listening?

When he asked, Yeon slowly nodded her heads and she hide her face in his chest. She didn't want him find out that she was crying and tears were falling dawn continuously.

She can't even imagine that he still remembers all the things clearly. She was in his heart for a long time.
Fan: But at that day, that girl didn't come to the promise place. The prince waited for her the whole night till the sun arises but she didn't come. He even didn't have a chance to ask her name. He even didn't have a chance to tell her that it's his first kiss too. And he even didn't have a chance to give her the stars she wants. Like she said, he is a stupid guy.

Yeon: No…he is not stupid.
Fan: Really? Do you really think like that.
Yeon: Inn.. Ma Ma………….If you were that guy, I think you must hate that girl for not keeping the promise. Right?
Fan: No….. At first, I was angry and felt sad. But then I realized that she must be in big trouble so that she couldn't come. She is not the type who will break the promise easily. Now I just worry about her and wish her OK. Ah… actually the prince in that story is me and that girl is my first love who I'll never forget.
At that time, Yeon's tears were falling down continuously and so she tried her best not to hear her sobbing. She just lay down quietly and she even heard his heart beating.
Fan: I really didn't know what is love? I just felt the feeling I never felt before when I saw her and I can't control my heart beating. May be it is love.

Then it was quiet for a long time and they can even hear each other breathing and heart beating.
Fan: And …..And I have to admit that I had this feeling again when………………………… when I see you. I think…..I think…..Nar…Nar…. Naw Cho Ar Har Nar Par …..Ham Ji Yeon (I like you Ham Ji Yeon).
Yeon:………………………………


…………………………………………………………