Chapter 7 - Moonlight

Legend of Fated Love

Ep 7

Moonlight

The day before King's Birthday

Ram: Yeonna, are you sure that you can do this plan by yourself. It's totally dangerous.
Yeon: I've been waiting 10 years for this time. Now I think it’s the right time to grab this chance.
Ram: But you have to risk your life. If something wrong, you can be given the death penalty.
When Ram said like that a cold laugh came from Yeon
Yeon: Himm… My life? Death? My life is dead since 10 years ago. I have nothing to lose more.

I lost my parents, my family, my life and also………….. my heart.
When she thinks, his face appears in her eyes.

I still can't forget his expression at that day. His tears are like fire that keeps burning my heart. I have to bury my love just like that. Is there anything more? Now I am not afraid of anything. I am just ready for the fight, the fight that I need to end.

Ji Woo: OK, I believe you, Yeonna. But don't forget that we'll always behind you. You still have us who love you and protect you.
Yeon just faintly smile at his word.

Of course I know. And you all are the only last reason why I keep on standing like this.

Tomorrow ….

Tomorrow………will give her an answer.

Live or Die. Success or Lose, Start or End???


………………………………………….

At Secret Meeting at General Lee Dong So's House

Ju Dong: WHAT? You lost what?
Dong So: I really am sorry Ma Ma. I really did use lots of guards to look after that place. But when Tao came to take those books, those are already gone.
Ju Dong: Stop giving me excuses. Do you know how important these books are? The books can kill us. Do you know that? This time you really make me upset Dong So.
Dong So: I am sorry Ma Ma. Please give me punishments.
Ju Dong: Punishment is not important. The most important thing is we have unexpected enemies now. And we have no ideas who are they and how much they know about us and how they want to face us. Do you have any ideas?

Dong So: I am not sure because there are lots of people who want to face us. But last week, Japanese trader Yamada said that I have to take care of Red Cherry group.
Ju Dong: Red Cherry Group. You mean one of the biggest merchant group but we have no connection at all. We have never traded with them before.
Dong So: Yes Ma Ma.
Ju Dong: OK, from now on give me all the information about Red Cherry Group and keep a close eye on that group.
Dong So: Yeah Ma Ma

Ju Dong: And tomorrow is the King Birthday and you can't bring the present as you promise. These days you really make me upset. Tomorrow, nothing can be wrong. Yi Fan and Hyeri's wedding will announce as planned.
Dong So: Kam sa Mi tar, Kam Sa Mi Tar Ma Ma.
…………………………….

A few hours before King's Birthday

Everybody at the palace is very busy for the celebration of Bae Ah's Birthday. The palace became crowded with generals, representatives from other countries and guests. Everybody seems happy to celebrate except one person.

Prince Yi Fan

Now he felt like his heart is not beating anymore.

"Congratulations for your wedding" That sounds keep interrupting his thought.
It hurt a lot. He can't ever express and he never hurt that much before.
In his hand, he's holding the portrait of his Dad for birthday present.
When he looks at this, he misses her more. Yes, he already missed her.
When he closed his eyes, he sees her smiles, the time they spent together. In his ears, he hears her sweet voices. He just can't hate her. With that mind, he don't know how he will marry another girl

At that time,
Hyeri: Wow Ma Ma, is that your drawing? Wow.. your drawing is really great. I feel like I am seeing Bae Ah face to face.
Yi Fan: Why are you here?

When Yi Fan say this with cold voice, Hyeri looks sad.
Hyeri: Ma Ma, Today is the day to announce our wedding. Did you forget?
Then both of them are silent for a long time
Hyeri was really sad that Ma Ma seen not happy at all.
Yi Fan: Hyeriya…
Hyeri: Nae Ma Ma..
Yi Fan: I….I….I know that I shouldn't say this. But I think I need to say.

Although Hyeri know what Ma Ma want to say, she has no strength to stop that.

Yi Fan: I don’t love you. I mean I can't love you like a woman. You are like my younger sister. I I just can't..
Hyeri: I know Ma Ma…..I know you don't love me. I've already known that. But it's OK Ma Ma. I love you with all my heart and I believe my love alone can stand all the difficulties and one day, your heart can change.
Yi Fan: Ar ni ya Hyeriya. I already love someone. There is no place left for anyone else. Do you really think we can be happy with this situation?
Hyeri: There is no use of thinking ahead before it happens. But for me, my life is just perfect when I am with you. I don’t think I can live without you Ma Ma.

When she said like that, Yi Fan has nothing left to say….

Yeonna…. Is this really an end for us? Do we really have to end like that? Is that our fate?
I wish to have a light to lead our way together. That doesn't need to be sun light. Even it is moonlight, I am sure my life will be perfect if I am with you.

……………………………….

BaeAh's Birthday

Bae Ah Birthday Celebration is very crowded and well-attended.

Among these guests, there is a girl who covers her face with beautiful cloth. Her every move is sharp and neat and her eyes are like eagle that can penetrate your mind.
She is patiently waiting for her turn. She seems perfectly ready to take the chance.

Now, the guests are representing their presents one by one.

A general: Now it's time for the Crown Prince Yi Fan to give the birthday present to Bae Ah.
Yi Fan Prince slowly came to the front and gave the present to Bae Ah.

When Bae Ah look the present, he seems totally satisfied. And Yeon was happy for that.
I already know that Ma Ma can do great job. Char dar sa mi tar (good job) Ma Ma

Bae Ah: Wow the portrait really looks like me. I love it. Which artist did you use to draw this?
Yi Fan: Dear Ah Par Ma Ma. This is drawn by me.
Bae Ah: Really? Wow Daebak. When did you learn this? Did you draw it alone?
Yi Fan: Actually I drew it with the help of someone special.

When Yi Fan said like that, Yeon was shock. No Ma Ma. You can't express me right now. No…
Bae Ah: Really? Who is he?
Yi Fan: Is a SHE Ah Par Ma Ma. Her name is

No…Ma Ma

Ju Dong: Lee Hye Ri. These days Yi Fan Ma Ma went to General Lee Dong So's house to learn drawing together with Hye Ri, Bae Ah.
Bae Ah: Ha Ha Ha Good Job Yi Fan Good Job. I really like your present. Ha Ha Ha Ha
Yeon feels relieved when Ju Dong Ma Ma said Hyeri's name. Then she patiently waited for her turn.
A General: Now it's Red Cherry Merchant Group's turn to give the present to Bae Ah.

Then a girl who covers her face slowly walked trough out of the crowd. She carefully brought something in her hand.

Yeon: A very precious happy birthday Bae Ah. As the representative of Red Cherry Group, I would like to give this present to you.
Then one of King's guards brought this thing from her.

When Yeon spoke, Fan felt like he is really familiar with that voice. When he looks at her…

Is she…? No…It can't be.

Bae Ah: What is that?
Yeon: Dear Bae Ah, it is the most precious medicine in Japan which is good for hypertension. It is made from a flower name SiKaDo that flower only once in 10 years. I've heard that Bae Ah is suffering from Hypertension. In Japan, that medicine can only be used by the King and his relatives and really rare. I hope this medicine can help you.
Bae Ah: I heard that Red Cherry is one of the biggest merchant groups. Great! Great!
Yeon: But Bae Ah, there is one condition.
Bae Ah: Condition! What Condition?
Yeon: The medicine is effective only if it use within a month after it made. And unfortunately this is the last minutes. So it will be effective only if Bae Ah drink now.
Dong So: How dare you. Who will know it is real medicine or poison.
Yeon: How can a young girl like me dare to poison Bae Ah in front of lots of people? I would like to try first if it is possible. But it's up to Bae Ah. I just suggest the right thing. Do or don't is as Bae Ah want.
Bea Ah: OK Ok, It's my birthday and someone brings a special percent for me. I think I shouldn't deny it. Bring it to me.

Then, Bae Ah drank it. As soon as he drank, he vomits blood right away.

Everybody is shock and the situation is confused.

The guards came and grabbed Yeon.

Ju Dong: You bad girl. How dare you poison Bae Ah. What did you just give to Bae Ah?
Yeon: It is the same medicine that Precious Crown Prince Ce Fan drank before he dies.

When she said that, everybody shocked.

Ju Dong: How dare you! Drag this girl and kill her
Yeon: WAIT! Wait Ma Ma. Kill me if you want Bae Ah to die. I am the only one who knows the real medicine to this poison. If I die, Bae Ah will die too. If Bae Ah don't drink the medicine right now, he will die in few hours.
All the crowds: Oh My God,..Oh …
Ju Dong: You You..
Bae Ah: Why..why did you do this to me? What do you want from me? I can give you as much as you want.
Yeon: No Bae Ah. I don't want money. All I want is ….the thing I really want is …THE TRUTH
Bae Ah: The Truth? The truth about what?
Yeon: The truth about Crown Prince Ce Fan Death?

When she said like that everybody shocked especially Queen Ju Dong and General Lee Dong So
Yeon: If you promise me to inspect this murder case again, I will give you the medicine.
Ju Dong: SHUT UP. How dare you can threaten the King?
Bae Ah: Who are you? Why are you asking me like this? Why do you want to do this?
Yeon: My name is Park Ji Yeon, the daughter of General Park Jung Min who was killed for poisoning Crown Prince Ce Fan.

Then Yeon slowly take off the cloth that covers her face

Yi Fan: HAM JI YEON!
………………………………………..
Please look forward to ep 8