Chapter 1 - Into Your World

Legend of Fated Love

 

Episode 1

Into Your(her) World

 

(During Their Childhood)

Fan: Shoo….Be quiet. If they found out we'll be dead.

Tao: Yeah Ma Ma (My Prince)

Both of them quietly and sneakily went through the secret door to the palace. It was not the first time they do like this. Whenever they have the chance, 15 years old- Young Prince Wu Yi fan always try to go outside the palace and go around the city and play. Tao is always beside him to protect as a bodyguard. Tao always try to stop the Prince not to go outside because it is forbidden for the Prince but he can't and he always has to follow him.

They were going carefully not to let the security soldiers see them. Unfortunately, the Prince accidently slipped and made a sound. And one of the security soldiers noticed them.

Soldier: Who's there? Stop. Don't Run. Don't Run.

Fan: RUN RUN.  Don't let them catch us RUN Tao ah….

Soldiers: Thieves, thieves. Catch them catch them.

They were seen by the soldiers and all the security soldiers tried to catch them. Because of those sound, the palace became noisy at night and made everyone awake.

Fan tried his best to escape but there are so many soldiers and he doesn't know any Kung Fu and can't run very fast so he was caught by them. As soon as he is being caught, Tao ran to him.

Soldier 1: Who are you two? How dare you come sneakily into the palace? What are your plans? Who sent you to do so? Tell the truth.

Soldier2: Look upward and show your face.

Fan & Tao: ................

Soldier2: I said look upward and show your face.

Soldier1: Let's don't waste our time asking them. Just sent them to the prison.

Fan: No Wait Wait Wait……Look at me. It's me. Me.  Prince Yi Fan.

When the prince showed his face, the soldiers recognized him.

Soldier1: Ma Ma, what are you doing outside at that time? Did you go outside again?

At this time, the King is walking around the place with Crown Queen Dae Bi and saw them.

King: What are those noisy sounds at this night time?

Everyone: Bae Ah…(Your Highness)

Everyone greets the king by bowing.

When the Prince saw the King, He realized that he'll be in big big big trouble.

King: Isn't it Prince Yi Fan. What are you doing outside at this time and what is going on here?

Fan: Ah …. Ah Par Ma Ma… I….I….I just

Dae Bi: Bae Ah…What else it can be. Prince Yi Fan must illegally go outside again and play.

Because Queen Dae Bi said like this the King seems angry.

King: Is that real Yi Fan? Tell me the truth.

Fan: Yes it is……. Ah Par Mar Ma but I didn’t go outside to play. I was trying to study the life of the citizens.

King: AGAIN? Why are you being like this? Why can't you just study hard like your brother – the Crown Prince Ce fan(Son of Dae Bi)? This time I can't let you go easily. You have to receive the punishment.

Dae Bi: Bae Ah…Just forgive this time. Because Yi Fan Prince is still young and he's not the Sae Jar (Crown Prince), you should give him some freedom. And he can't go outside alone without having any help. There must be someone who helps him. Just punish the one who help him.

King: Dae Bi is right. Who help Prince Yi Fan to go outside? Is it you?

Tao: Yes Bae Ah. It's my false that I don't stop the Prince not to go outside and went along with him. Please punish me.

King: OK then. Hit him 20 times.

Fan: No.. No..Ah Par Mar Mar. It's not his false. He did try to stop me. I was the one who didn't listen.  It's all my false. Just punish me.

Tao: No Prince. Just let me received all the punishment. It's OK.

Fan: It's not OK. I was the one who make mistakes. So, I should be the one who receive punishment. We are like brothers. How can I let you received all the punishment because of me.

Tao: But you are the prince and I..

Fan: Stop saying nonsense. Yes I am a prince and I am a man. I am brave enough to receive every result for what I've done. I know you try to protect me and let me also show you that I can protect you and everyone who I value.

The King is listening what Fan said and he smiled.

King: Yes. A prince must me like this. Always try to protect people around you and the citizens but I can't let you free. So, each of you have to be hit by 10 times.

Fan: Thanks Ahr Par Mar Mar.

When the King praised Yi Fan, Queen Dae Bi is not very satisfied. When the King left, both of them are hit by 10 times.

Then the guard helped the prince to bring to his room.

Tao: Ma Ma

Fan: Wae?

Tao: Thank you for helping me.

Fan: No need to thanks and no need to feel sorry. Look here.

Tao: Ah? Small Pillow?

Fan: Ha Ha Yes. Small Pillow. I already guess it can happen so I bring along that thing. You and Ahr Par Ma Ma are tricked by me Ha Ha Ha Ha……

Tao:  Ju Dong Ma Ma

At the outside of his room, Fan's Mother Queen Ju Dong is waiting

Fan : Hello. Oh Mar Ma Ma

Ju Dong: You made trouble again. You are already 15 now. When will you mature and study hard to get good face from the King. Don't you See how Ce Fan Prince behave?

Fan: I don’t' understand why everyone is trying to compare me with Brother Ce Fan. We are different. He is the Crown Prince. One day he will control the country. I am just a prince and I don't interest the policy at all. Why should I study them?

Ju Dong: YOU CAN ALSO BE THE CROWN PRINCE…..OK I don't want to tell anymore. Just remember one thing. Whatever I did, I did it for you. You have to try you best and don't let me down.

When Queen Ju Dong left Fan said a word.

Fan: I don't want to be the Crown Prince or the King; I just want to live freely and happily.

Yi Fan is a happy Prince like this who is lazy and always tries to play outside the place. He has no greed to become a King. He just wants to pass his life simply and happily.

……………………………………………………………………………………

 

Yeon: NO. I don't want to do this.

Min(Yeon's Dad): It's not the thing that can pass by saying you don't want to do this. You must do this. You have no right to deny.

Yeon: It's totally unfair. Why should I get into a competition to become a wife of someone? I really hate that. I am only thirteen and I don't even know what does love mean. And now I have to compete with others to become a wife of someone who I have never seen before.

Min: That someone is not a normal person. He is the Crown Prince Ce Fan, the future King of this country. I am the Royal general and the King & Queen Dae Bi trusts me and love me so much. He wants you, my daughter, to become his daughter in law. We should feel grateful for having such kind of special treatment.

Yeon: So what? I don't Care. I don't want to marry someone just for the name. And I am too young to marry. I just want to study hard the Kung Fu and protect the country like you.

Min: Stop saying nonsense. Remember that you are a girl. Why don’t you try to study knitting or sewing like a girl and always try to play Kung Fu? I always let you do want you want and this time NO

Yeon: Ohr Maw Ni….. (Mom)

Seo(Yeon's Mom): Don't want me to help you Yeon. This time you dad is right. The King and Queen Dae Bi gives special chance to us and want our daughter to become his daughter in law because he trust our family. We can't betray them. And it is for your good yeon, for your future.

Yeon: I don't want that future. I just want to write my history with my own hand. Not like that.

After she said that she ran outside the house.

Min: Ji Yeon. Park Ji Yeon…

Seo: Let her go. There is nowhere she can go. She must go the your younger brother Ram Min( the old army general-who lost one arm in the battle and quit from the army)

As Seo said Yeon go to her Uncle who teaches her Kung Fu, how to ride horse, how to use sword and arrow and other weapons. Since very young, Ji Yeon interested a lot in that things and she has no interest at all at Girls things like knitting or sewing. Now she fairly learn all the basic from her Uncle Ram Min.

Yeon: Uncle Uncle. It’s me Yeonnie. Where are you?

When she arrived Uncle's house, there is no one.

Yeon: Ah… I forget it's the day Uncle goes to temple. Ah … So boring. I don't want to go home. What should I do?

At that time she saw a horse and got an idea.

Yeon: OK, I will ride yoon yoon (horse name) and go around the city. Ah.. I will also go to the green grass land and see the stars.

With her plans, she went around the city with a horse and forgot about all the things that she doesn't want to think. Marrying someone who she doesn't know is like a nightmare to her. She doesn't want much. Like a normal girl, she also wants to fall in love with a guy, marry him and live together with him happily ever after. That's all.

When riding the horse, near the market, Yeon saw 3 bad guys tried to bully a young boy who looks like a boss. No one seems dare to stop them.

Bad guy1: Where did you hide your money?

Fan: I said I didn't bring any money. All my money is at my bodyguard. How many times do I have to say?

Bad guy2: Stop saying lies. If so, it seems your clothes look so expensive. It is made by silk right? Just take it off to me then?

Fan: If I take it off, how can I go back? I said Just wait here for 20 minutes and I will give you double, not double, triple OK?

Bad guys: Ha Ha Ha ha Ha Are you kidding me? How can I trust you, you bastard? Just take it off.

Fan: No. Don't come any nearer. No

Yeon: Hey big guys. Don't you feel shame that you big guys try to bully a kid in the middle of the crowd, ah?

BG 1: Who the hell are you, you little girl?  If you don't want to hurt, just go away.

BG 2: Just ignore her and take off his clothes Hyung Ni…

When they tried to take off Fan's clothes, Yeon didn't let them do it and stop it by using her kung fu beautifully. The bad guys are just strong and don’t know any basic kung fu so they were hit by jiyeon again and again.

Yeon: Didn't I already said to stop it you big and nothing used guys.

The guys were really angry and made a sound. At first they don't understand what this sound means and a few minutes later, they saw there are many big guys are coming to them

Yeon: Oh My God, I can't fight that much.

Ji Yeon quickly and fluently jumped onto the horse and call Fan

Yeon: What are you looking at? Just go up now.

Fan: Go up to what?

Yeon: The horse you idiot!

Fan feels angry at jiyeon because no one ever dares to call him an idiot. But he can't deny her order

Fan: But how? I don't know how to go up onto a horse.

Yeon: WHAT? What kind of boy are you?

At this time the people are getting nearer and so

Yeon: Just take my hand quick.

Fan hold tightly jiyeon's hand and she pulled him up the horse and they ride roughly the horse.

Fan: OH it's too fast. Can't you just slow down a bit? It's frightening. I feel like I'll be fallen down.

Yeon: Shut Up! Do you want to be caught by those guys or just shut your mouth?

The horse was running with a speed of wind. Fan can't say anything. He just closes his eyes and hugged her waist tightly like he'll never let her go again. His heart is speeding too fast that he can't describe why…

That's how we met each other and my first step into her world.

……………………………………………………………………………