Chapter 3

Neko

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

Rating: T (adorable, yet nekos)

Chapter: 3
Again, excuse any errors.

Eeteuk looked at the shower but watched as Ryeowook sat proudly in the bathtub. He squeaked as thewater was and hissed lightly at it. Slowly his fear turned to curiosity as he pawed at the water, mewing. "Bubble bath." He squeaked pawing at the bottle on the tub. Yuchun hadn't used that stuff in ages. Opening it, he dumped a bit too much in and laughed as Ryeowook pawed at the bubbles that formed. He turned to glance at Eeteuk. "Shower time." Eeteuk looked at Ryeowook. "His clothes are still on." Yuchun turned back to look at the younger and sighed. After a bit of a fuss with the now "shark" Ryeowook, he undressed him, collar left on of course to Ryeowook's request. Eeteuk slowly stripped and stepped into the shower, the fur on his ears and tail instantly going flat due to the water. He, like Ryeowook, kept his collar on. Yuchun went to say something but stopped as he saw Ryeowook back on his haunches before pouncing on a large pile of bubbles.

Bubbles went all over Yuchun and he blew them off. "Try to leave the 'Bath' in the bathtub." He said patting Ryeowook's head.

Ryeowook squeaked and nodded, his tail wagging as Yuchun washed him.

Eeteuk watched them, worrying over Ryeowook. ~No fair, I want to be bathed.~ He thought but continued cleaning himself, letting Ryeowook have his luxuries. Yuchun grabbed some bubbles and put them on Ryeowooks head. "Alright, hop out.... I'll blowdry your hair after you dry off." Yuchun said holding up a huge towel and wrapping it around Ryeowook, resultingin him hugging him. Ryeowook mewled and pured. "Sit on the toilet." Yuchun said plugging in the blowdryer. Eeteuk rinsed and cut off the water, flicking water off of his ears. Yuchun held out a towel to him too. "I'll dry your hair too if you want me too." He said. Eeteuk wrapped up in the towel and flopped down on the floor without a word. Yuchun sighed and began to blowdry their hair, Ryeowook first.

He purred from and leaned into the air from the hairdryer. By the time Yuchun was done, Ryeowook's hair was standing up, covering his ears. Yuchun brushed it down before turning to Eeteuk, having the same result. He then went to go get them clothes, a pair Donghae insisted on buying.

Ryeowook's pajamas fit him perfectly and he rubbed his face on the hat that came with it before putting it on, ears poking through the holes that Yuchun had put in it. Yuchun took the liberty of making a hole for his tail too. "Yay yay yay!" He said. Eeteuk dressed himself, leaving the hat off. "So..... Are we still sleeping on the dog beds?" He asked.

"For tonight, I'm afraid so. " He glanced towards Ryeowook. "I can't say for him too much since Donghae will probrally buy him a bed..." he rubbed his head before looking at Leeteuk. "The only other option is the floor."

Eeteuk crossed his arms. "There's your bed." He pointed out. "Hyung... Come on, we'll sleep like we always do." Ryeowook said tugging his arm to lead him to the other room.

Leeteuk looked at him and sighed. "Fine.." he turned giving Yoochun a quick glare before following Ryeowook.

Ryeowook pulled him down to the floor with him as Yuchun appeared in the doorway. They curled up in a ball together and Yuchun brought them and electric blanket. "Don't claw the cords please." He said plugging it in.

Ryeowook purred under the blanket and snuggled in for sleep. 
"Were cats but were not stupid....we won't." 
Yoochun laughed and nodded. "Sleep well." he turned and headed towards his room.

Eeteuk contemplated following him and popping the water bed but curled to Ryeowook and soon drifted off to sleep. 
//morning//

It was a saturday, so Donghae actually had his classes off. 
"Hyung!" he called to yoochun who he figured was still asleep. "Are you awake!?"

It was silent for a moment. "I was......" Yuchun said groggily as he sat up. Donghae went to speak again when the air was knocked out of him. "Hyungie!" Ryeowook squeaked, clinging to him like a monkey. Eeteuk looked around groggily.

Donghae looked up at him and smiled stratching his ears gaining a purr from Ryeowook. 
"Did you get pampered by Yoochunnie last night?" he asked curiously. "Hmm you smell good ...a bath?"

Ryeowook nodded. "He brushed us and put lotion on us and bathed us.... Well, Eeteukie bathed himself because he's a sour puss." He squeaked. Eeteuk's ears flattened. "I am not... I like personal space when I'm ." He said.

Donghae laughed and kissed his forhead. 
"Your still as cute as before Ryeowook." He looked over at Leeteuk." No worries, Yoochun likes his space when he's too."

He started to say ~He doesn't seem to mind getting in other people's space.~ But instead said. "How do you know that?" Ryeowook gave him a cute glare.

"I've known him since were were kids, changing clothes, going swimming,...everything. even changing clothes at school, he'd tried to keep his space."

Yuchun frowned. "How cute....." Eeteuk said sarcastically. "What do we do today?" Ryeowook squeaked.

Donghae held up a cute bag. "I told you I brought you things to pamper with."

Ryeowook smiled. "Yay.... but aren't we supposed to work or something?" He asked. Yuchun nodded. "Not every day though." He said.

Ryeowook looked over at him. 
"I'll cook for you everyday. <3 " he squeaked. 
Donghae kissed his cheek, gaining a glare from from Leeteuk.

"Relax kitty, I'm not hurting him." He said. Ryeowook blinked. "My master's never kissed me before? Pamper!" He squeaked hopping up and down.Donghae laughed and made his way into the living room and pulled out a brush with the word 'Ryeowook' engraved into it. "made just for you." he said brushing his hair gently.

Ryeowook smiled and purred nonstop. Eeteuk looked at Yuchun. "You're not..... bad..... but I don't like you." He said. Ryeowook looked at Donghae. "I still want to come home with you.... I don't like sleeping without my master in the house." He said.