Chapter 4

Neko

Donghae ran a hand through Ryeowook's hair. 
"I'm sorry Ryeowook, but you can't come with me." he whispered. "..My parents really don't like company." 
Yoochun bent down infront of Leeteuk and ran a hand over his head. "...I know, but trust me ...i'll never be like the others."

"Oh....... okay." Ryeowook said but in his mind, he'd made up that he would sneak into Donghae's car tonight. Eeteuk purred but tried to hide it. "Get your damned hands off of me." He said.

Yoochun put his hands back on his knees and laughed at his stubbornness. 
"...Now I see why your mine...were just alike." 
Donghae looked over a them and laughed. "...forever alike." 

"I'm nothing like you!" Eeteuk growled swiping at his face. "I don't want to become someone's pet... I want to be free." He said.

He pulled back as his claws had actually left marks on Yoochun's cheek and mewed as Yoochun's hand came back across his face. 
"...Hyung.." Ryeowook mewed softly.

"Never lay your hands on me in an offensive way again. It it things like that that get you beaten. I don't play around when it comes to violence, if someone harms me... they get harmed in return." he said. "Hyung." Donghae said trying to get his attention off of Eeteuk.

Yoochun turned to look at him. "What?" he growled but soon lowered his voice. "what is it Donghae?"

"You're scaring Ryeowookie...." he said quietly as said kitty had his claws dug into the couch, worried over Eeteuk.

"...let it be a lesson to him." 
"Yoochun.." Donghae squeaked staring at him shocked.

"He's really not like ths normally...I know he's not." Donghae spoke getting up to go and check on him. "...Yoochun.." he spoke knocking on the door.

"Get lost Donghae." Was the only answer. Ryeowook took this oppertunity to slip from the room after grabbing his leash, and into Donghae's car in the back floorboard.

Donghae eyed the door before sighing. "Fine.." he turned and made his way to the car without a good bye to anyone.

Eeteuk blinked and watched him leave. He looked at the door and then around the room. "Ryeowook?" He said and went looking around the house, thinking he may be in the kitchen.

He was met with nothing, even after searching the entire house. Yet Ryeowook had just been in the room. He pushed the door to Yoochun's room open. "...Ryeowook's gone." He said stepped inside.

Yuchun looked up at him. "He's gone? How?" He said. "I don't know, one minute he's there, the next, he's vanished. He's never seperated from me before so I don't know where he would go. 
//hae//

Donghae sighed in his car as he arrived at his house. Yoochun had never been so cold to him...never. He got out and ran a hand through his hair. He really didn't want to be home either.

Ryeowook peeped out the window of the car and once Donghae went inside, he slipped out, barely shutting the car door. He sniffed out which window had Donghae's scent strongest and climbed inside, waiting on the bed.

After a quick coversation with his parents, one where he ended up getting slap for being out without telling them he headed up to his room hand on his cheek. He opened the door and froze trying to fight back his scream/shout as he saw Ryeowook on his bed. 
"Play?" Ryeowook squeaked purring.