Chapter 1

Neko

 

Please forgive any spelling errors. I have no Beta.

"...Are you sure we won't get in trouble for being here?"  Donghae asked.
"We'll be fine" Yoochun ran a hand over the cages, eyeing the human like creatures with cat like features that cowered away from him to the back of the cages. 
"But I'm under-aged..at least that's what the paper said outside." Donghae whined.
"If you don't say you are we'll be fine.."

They came to the back where the more expensive looking ones were kept and found two in a cage together but the sign on the cage said they were male. Yuchun frowned. "Don't they have any females?" He griped. The smaller of the felines crept up to the front of the cage, curious but was pulled back by the other who only glared at them.

The salesman skipped up and smiled at them. 
"Welcome fine boys. How can I help you?" 
Yuchun turned to look at him. "Do you have any females left?" 
"I'm afraid not, last one was taken about an hour ago." 
Yuchun turned to look at Donghae who was bent down watching the two neko like boys stay in the back despite the younger trying to walk over as if to play with him. 
The seller looked at Donghae. 
"These two are the best ones we have, children of two alphas in their families. Not cheap bu..." 
"We'll take them." Yuchun spoke cutting him off. 
The older of the cats hissed at him. 
After an exchange of money, and a bit of a hassel, both kitty like boys had collars forced around their necks, tight enough not to break through, leashes were attached to their collars and handed off to both boys, Yuchun taking Eeteuk, due to his more, "I'm going to stay put" nature.

After a bit of issues from Eeteuk, they finally left the building and Ryeowook went from one side of the car to the other back to the first side. He purred and flicked his ears but Eeteuk made him sit.

He looked at him curiously. "Hyung."He purred. "...They smell nice. We're going to have fun with them yes?" he asked as he watched Donghae and Yuchun talk abit outside of the car. 
"..Being a slave isn't fun Ryeowook." He went quite as Yuchun and Donghae got in the car and headed home.

Ryeowook fidgetted alot in the back seat wanting to move around. He even dug his claws into Eeteuk's arm by accident trying to keep still. "Hyung I don't like setting still......" He whined.

It wasn't long before they arrived at Yuchun's house and the older dragged said kitties inside. He pointed to small dog beds in the corner. 
"Yours.." he spoke.

Ryeowook looked at it. "Mine? *squeak* Yay!" He said running over to it and flopping down, rubbing on it to give it his scent. Eeteuk stood with his arms crossed in the doorway. "I refuse." He said. Donghae looked at him. "Why can't you be happy like him?" He asked. "Because he's a ." Yuchun remarked.

"Your one the ones buying us as if were land to use as you please. he may not mind but he's young. I refuse to be used by you." It was then Yuchun grabbed the leash and pulled it tightly choking the life nearly out of Eeteuk.

He growled and moved closer to Yuchun so as to get more slack on the leash "Killing me won't do you any good. I'm not the one who dished out 1,000$ for me." He said, ears flat and his tail wrapped around his waist. Ryeowook came over and tugged on Yuchun's arm. "Please don't hurt Teukie." He said and went over to Donghae and blinked.

"It's more of a ...learn your place" Yuchun spoke looking at him. 
Donghae looked down at Ryeowook before smiling as he rubbed gentle fingers over his ears. said ear twitched and went flat for a moment before coming back up. 
"That tickled." Ryeowook squeaked. 
Donghae ran two fingers under Ryeowook's neck gaining a purr from said kitty.

Eeteuk looked at them and frowned. "You're embarrassing yourself Ryeowook." He said sitting cross legged on the floor. Ryeowook continued to purr and curled his tail around him, claws retracted.

Donghae smiled but looked at Eeteuk and then he frowned. 
"..Why can't you just be like him, it's not like were going to work you as slaves or anything. House keeping, homework...stuff like that but nothing like your thinking."

Eeteuk blinked and looked at Yuchun. "Is that true?" He asked. "Mostly..." He said going off to sit down. Ryeowook clung to Donghae. "Will you make me pretty? I like to be pampered." He squeaked.

Donghae laughed and scratched his ear. "When I get a chance I'll buy you some things to pamper you with okay?" 
Ryeowook squeaked and nodded.

Eeteuk walked over and puled Ryeowook away from Donghae as much as the leash would allow. "I don't trust either of you... but surely you can't blame me for it... After being sold to several men who've tried to take advantage of poor Wook, I've taken several beatings to keep him safe... I'll do it if he gets hurt here too." He growled.

Donghae looked at them both before scratching his head. 
"...Didn't think you guys were with other people. " he whispered. "Were not going to hurt either of you. Thats a vow." Donghae said holding a hand up.

Eeteuk's ear flattened and then returned to stand upright. "Hm... We'll see.... can we get these leashes off then?" He asked.

Donghae walked over and undid the leashes but left the collars going to put them up in the kitchen.

Eeteuk frowned and walked over to lay on the dog bed, his feetsticking off the egde. Ryeowook watched him and looked up at Donghae. "What do I do first?" He asked.

Donghae looked around before pointing to the ktichen. 
"Want to clean the kitchen for me? I'm sure Yuchun will aprreciate it."

Ryeowook's ears perked up. "Kitchen? Can I cook too?" He asked happily.

"You can cook?" 
Ryeowook nodded and scratched his ear with his hand. 
".Sure go ahead." Donghae replied. 
Ryeowook hurried into the kitchen.

Eeteuk smiled. "You're never going to have to cook again unless he gets sick." He said.

"Will he really cook for us the entire time?" Donghae asked looking at him.

"Yes he will.... He learned how to cook before we were picked up. He loves it." Eeteuk said yawning.

Donghae turned to look at Ryeowook in the kitchen. 
"...I think Yuchun will like that." He turned back to Eeteuk walking over to him. "....have you always been with Ryeowook?"

His ear twitched. "We grew up together so we're best friends.... I look after him since he's like my little brother. I refused to let him be seperated from me... we're both purebred too so they wanted to sell us several times to get more money... I've ended up killing a few of the people who took us." Eeteuk's eyes darkened.

"Becuase of the way they treated Ryeowook?" 
Eeteuk nodded. 
"...How did they treat you and him?"

He sighed. "They always wanted Ryeowook in their beds. I was always beaten because I'd protect him or refuse to do the same. They were cruel to us and Ryeowook never blamed them so I tried to protect him as long as I could." He said.

Donghae ran a gentle hand over his head despite Eeteuk pulling back first. " it won't be like that here... i promise."

Eeteuk layed down and curled up on the dog bed. "I hope not... It'd be a shame to kill you." He said.