Chapter 27 (H)

Neko

"Good morning Meek...did you sleep well?" Kota asked kissing his neck gently.

Meek nodded. "I dreamed of good things. I don't remember what exactly but I did..... I'm hungry, let's raid the kitchen. "He said.


Kota smirked. " Like old times when we stole the cookies?" 
Meek laughed but it fell.."Yeah only...we don't have Hyukkie..." He whispered.


Kota lifted his chin to look at him. "If it makes you feel better, we can leave some in the jar for him... even if they'll never be eaten." He said.

Meek nodded smiling sadly. "...I think he'd like that." The two, mostly dressed, made their way downstairs to said jar.

They went through the kitchen, getting anything that appealed to them to eat and sat at the table to chow down. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae had pulled out a small outfit that looked very..ty and smiled over at Ryeowook. "Do you remember when Yuchun bought this for us to celebrate our anniversary?"


Ryeowook flicked his ears and purred. "I remember..... he seemed really happy about it." He said smiling. "It fits well..." He said. Donghae smiled and hugged him, holding the outfit in front of Ryeowook. "Fits? You've tried it on recently?" He asked. Ryeowook turned pink and looked away.

Donghae laughed and hugged him again. "..Silly, why did you try it on and not tell me you were wearing it? Hmm?"

Ryeowook's tail twitched and he purred. "Well, I didn't want it to not fit..... and it wouldn't have been a good time, all kinds of things were going on....." He pouted.

Donghae rolled his eyes before hugging Ryeowook tightly. "..Your too cute sometimes..." He said scratching his ears.

Ryeowook purred more and nuzzled him, turning to bury his face in his chest. "Why'd you get it out then hm?" He asked.

"Because I wanted to see my y kitty in it..." Donghae tried his best cat purr and made the noise against the uncovered part of Ryeowook's neck.

Ryeowook shivered and purred, his tail, ears, and hair bristling out. "Sit." He said pushing Donghae to sit in the chair they kept for reaching high things and looked around, smiling when he saw the closet open and went over to it. He grabbed four ties and returned to Donghae, tieing his arms up and his legs to the chair. "Now you wait." He said grabbing the outfit and going to the bathroom.

Donghae struggled against the ties. 
"Ryeowook! Ryeowook that's not fair!"


Ryeowook didn't say anything. He came out of the bathroom a minute or two later and purred continuously. "It's purrfectly fair." He said sitting on Donghae's lap. "It's experimental.... Yuchunnie told me to do it." He said.

"It's not fair when I'm suppose to be on top." Donghae pouted and tried his hardest to move his hands but to no avail.

Ryeowook smirked. "He also taught me to tie the knot.... and you can be on botton and still be the one doing the ing." He said before kissing Donghae deeply.

Donghae went to say something but was cut off by the kiss. He kissed him back just as deeply, lustfully for lack of better words. He wanted to wrap his arms around Ryeowook but couldn't and this was torture...pure torture.

When Ryeowook pulled back, he his lips to disconnect the saliva that connected them. He shifted and ground his hips down onto Donghae's. "Hope you're not wearing anything important." He said using his nail to cut up Donghae's shirt and pushed it off to hang on his arms where the tie was binding them together.

Donghae whined more and tried to push his lower half up against Ryeowook.

Ryeowook used his knees on the edge of the chair to raise himself out of Donghae's reach. "Be good and you get untied, struggle, and you suffer." He said purring and slipping out of the chair to Donghae's pants.

"I'm a good boy....Ryeowook...please " He begged trying to make Ryeowook's hand touch him more as he undid his pants.

"Be quiet.... You're trying too hard to get contact, I can see you shaking." He said seriously. Donghae was momentarily taken aback. Ryeowook pooled Donghae's pants at his ankles and smirked at the tent in Donghae's boxers. He it through the cloth, watching Donghae the whole time.

Donghae couldn't hold back the moan that escaped, and the pushing up of his lower half. 
"Ryeowook" He gasped.


Ryeowook's tail swayed behind him and he purred. "Wookie..... call me Wookie, Hae puppy." He said smiling before peeling Donghae's boxers off too.

"..Wookie!" He moaned the cloth having a very pleasurable effect as it slid off. "..Wookie...Why are you teasing me?"

Ryeowook kissed the tip of his before he pulled back. "Because, I was curious and it's fun. Besides, you're not doing anything this time unless I tell you to." He said reaching around to unclasp (or whatever) the small piece of string Donghae had asked him to wear and let it fall to the ground.

Donghae's member seemed to twitch at that act, as if it had a mind of it's own. He let out a human like purr. "When did you become the master? " Donghae whined.

Ryeowook tilted his head and smiled. "The minute you told me not to call you master." He said. Ryeowook stood in the chair on either side of Donghae's legs, about even with Donghae's face. "So, make me feel like you do when I'm in submission." He said.

Donghae stared up at him before smiling but knew he didn't have any other choice. He let out what seemed to be a small mew before asking. 
"...What shall I do for you master?"


"." Ryeowook said without any hesitation. He threaded his fingers through Donghae's hair and shuddered when Donghae obliged eagerly. "When I tell you to stop, you'll be rewarded...." He said.

Donghae continued on a few times pulling back just to get his breath before going at it again, harder to make up for stopping.

Ryeowook let out strangled and pleasurable moans. He tightened his grip in Donghae's hair and looked at him. "S-stop...."He breathed, careful about his nails being too close. Donghae pulled back reluctantly and frowned looking up at him. Ryeowook stepped down shakily off of the chair. He took Donghae completely into his mouth and two or three times before pulling away and sitting on Donghae's lap. "I'll untie you in a moment." He said positioning himself over Donghae before slowly impaling himself on him.

Donghae moaned and pushing up into him trying to get his entire member covered, fighting the ties again. 
"...Wookie!" He moaned.


Ryeowook stopped moving, only halfway filled. "Stop moving..." He said. Donghae whined and stopped but he shook with the strain of it. Ryeowook slowly lowered himself to the hilt and groaned when he was filled. "Don't move yet." He said and reached down to untie Donghae's feet first before reaching around to untie his arms. "Stay still." He said before he began to ride Donghae.

Donghae groaned loudly. "Wookie!" He moaned. "..Let me move Wookie..Please.."

Ryeowook purred and worked his feet around Donghae's back. "Take us to the bed, then you can move but I still want to be on top." He said.

Donghae stood and waddled them over to the bed, falling onto his back. 
The second he fell he pushed upward into Ryeowook.


Ryeowook moaned and enjoyed the feeling of Donghae now that he was 'free'. He rolled his hips downward and groaned. "I wonder if anyone hears us, Hae." He said.

"Let them Wook...I don't care..your the only thing that matters to me right now" Donghae breathed out between moans.
Ryeowook let him continue for a while and stopped his movements. "Hae.... I want to taste it... When you finish." He said.

Donghae looked up at him before smiling. 
"Alright...but I'm about to ...so you can't stay on much longer.." He moaned.


Ryeowook nuzzled his face. "No, I mean... inside me... and then let me taste you.... I do want to try for kits again." He said and tensed as he spilled over Donghae's stomach.

Donghae didn't have time to respond as he tensed when he came as well.

Ryeowook purred and lifted himsefl off of Donghae. A last string fell from Donghae, not having been completely done. Ryeowook it and cleaned and then his stomach, cleaning his own mess. "Thanks, Hae.... I needed the 'break'." He said panting, looking up at him.

Donghae nodded holding him tightly. "...I'm glad I could give it to you Ryeowook. " He whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Eeteuk purred, curled against Yuchun on the bed. "Yuchunnie.... you probably made Hae your enemy." He said. Yuchun laughed. "He'll get over it, he sounded like he was having fun." He said.


"...He was...Ryeowook has that power I guess..Heh, he might even come and thank you later for it."

Yuchun smiled and kissed his forehead. "Maybe..... wasn't it your fault too when you told Hae about Wook's heat?" He said.

"Ai..I take the blame too" Eeteuk purred and snuggled up to him. "..Ryeowook needs another litter before he breaks...I guess thats just how Nekos are.."

"Will this repeat?" He said. Eeteuk shook his head. "No.... it depends on the circumstances...." He said.

Yuchun gave him a curious look. 
"What circumstances?"


" Depending on the lives of the adults and kits. Because of how they lived... he reacted badly.... if everything goes well... the mother and kits can remember each other and interract for most of their lifespan but it's unlikely." He said.

"I see...So if something goes wrong...the mother forgets?" 

Eeteuk nodded. " It typically happens, which is why clans inbreed.. They don't remember being related..." He looked up at Yuchun. "I actually hope things go well this time."


"Ah, I see." Yuchun said and sighed, flopping back on the bed. "I hope you don't forget, Teukie." He said.

"...I do as well...Let's try to avoid any and all drama as to not have my memory vanish on me."

Yuchun hugged him. "I'll do my best. Just make your babies healthy, that's all I ask." He said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Therus stood at the dresser preparing some new clothes for Hyukkie when he awoke. 
His name was still Hyukkie..but his alias for his own sake, Jaeon. Not that he would need to use it a lot. 
His hair had been dyed a diffrent color but despite Therus's attempts still had that odd quality of changhing colors when you moved it. 
He waited for the jingle of the bell around Hyukkie's neck to tell him that the younger had awoken.


He was busy in the kitchen when he heard it. He cut off the stove and stopped what he was doing to go check on him. To see if he was really waking up.

Hyukkie blinked staring up at the ceiling confused. He turned his head as he spotted Therus walking in.

Therus smiled and walked over to him. "How are you feeling? Hungry I suppose." He said sitting on the edge of the bed.
"A little...Is everything okay with my family and..all "Hyukkie asked yawning a little.

Therus nodded. "They believe you're dead but I think a few know that I took you away............ It won't be a problem." He said and Hyukkie hugged him. "Thank you, Master." He said.

Therus ran a hand through Hyukkie's hair. "...You know your supposed to ask.."

Hyukkie nuzzled him, purring. "I know.... Mianhae, I can't help it. It makes me feel safe." He said.


"It's fine..no warning next time" He said kissing his head. He ran a teasing finger over Hyukkie's ear.

Hyukkie flicked his ear and frowned. "No warning but..... when can I hug you because I love you, not because I'm asked?"

Therus looked down at him and pulled him up into a kiss. He didn't have an answer for that.

Hyukkie enjoyed the feeling of his master's lips on his. It made him feel as if he'd done right. "I only asked.... because it's true.... I want permission to ask you something personal, master." He said.

"Permission granted" Therus spoke looking down at him.

Hyukkie blushed and looked at his lap. "Master.... I was wondering if you would court me? Mate me?" He said quietly.

Therus looked at him before running gentle fingers up his neck bringing Hyukkie's eyes up to meet his own. 
"...Are you sure you want that?"


Hyukkie didn't say anything for a moment. "I think so.... you've never said you love me though, have you? I love you, so I want to stay with you... why else would I willingly give up everything I had?" He said.

"I will Hyukkie...but not now...I have something I need to get in order before we do such a thing." Therus replied rubbing his cheek.

Hyukkie pouted but nodded. "Yes sir." He said and stretched. "Master.... I'm hungry." He said cutely.

Therus stood and helped him up. "Come on..I'll come and get you something to eat"

Hyukkie squeaked and followed him happily.