Chapter 19

Neko

Meek wandered around the city, thinking. He had his collar on, it was a special collar, or so said the man who gave it to him. He saw a few other Neko wearing similar collars get into cars with humans and he quirked one ear to the side. He frowned as a car pulled up and a man got out and approached him.

"Hello there......" He said. Meek frowned. "Can I help you?" He asked. The man smiled. "Yes... would you come with me?" He said. Meek started to say no but the man grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the car. Meek purred and sat comfortably as they headed to the man's apartment.

"You must be new.... do you know what this collar is for?" The man asked. Meek shook his head no. The man started placing kisses down his neck and whispered. "You'll find out soon." At this, Meek purred.

It was only a matter of time before they got to the man's apartment. He was lead to the stairs but this was where Meek had stopped enjoying it. He stood at the bottom of the stairs refusing to move. The man stopped on the fourth step and looking back at him. "Come on." 
Meek just looked away from. 
"I'm not so sure about this anymore." He lied, sounding shy. 
The man just rolled his eyes and smiled. The bulge in his pants easy to see. "Ah, come on. Don't be scared." 
Meek shook his head before turning to leave. "I'm going home." 
It was only a matter of seconds before the man grabbed his wrist and yanked him back hard. "I said come on." He growled. 
Meek had to fight the purr rising in his throat.

The man drug him inside to his room and smirked throwing him on the bed. Meek yelped and struggled the whole way but if the lighting was a little better, he'd be given away, his as obvious as the man's was. "Get away! I'm not a toy!" He yelled, scratching the man, trying to keep him pissed off.

The man pinned his wrists to the bed preventing a few of the stronger struggles. "Your my toy till I get done with you!" He growled. He tensed when Meek scratched him and slapped him.

Meek felt a shiver of pleasure run through him. A soft moan escaped and he arched up a bit, purring. "I'm no one's to own for any amount of time." He said.

The man growled forcing Meek's head up and into a forced kissed before easily going to strip him. Meek kicked him quickly knocking the man to the floor. He was breathing hard but purring loudly.

"What the? Why you!" The man growled but Meek interrupted him. "You taste terrible. Besides, you wouldn't give me what I want if you proceeded, I'm a guy you idiot." He said, still purring.

The man's eyes winded before glancing down towards Meek's crotch taking in the bulge he barely saw in the darkness. 
"Your lieing..." He whispered and his hand went to the area and pulled back quickly. He covered his mouth as if he were about to throw up before grabbing the nearest thing on the floor. 
"Get out!" He shouted.


Meek smirked, and pinned the man to the floor, tail swaying. "Why is it always like this? Do I need to tattoo, i'm a guy, on my head and wait to be picked up by someone then? Hm, you're no fun...." He said and got up, ready to leave. He looked around once outside for someone who may take him. Surely they'd notice his bulge and figure out he was a boy.

He turned his head and spotted a man who was being thrown out of another room by ...to Meek's surprise. A guy... 
The one being thrown out was younger and half . 
He purred as he heard the one inside shout for him to get lost.


Meek made his way over to the boy, ears up in curiosity and excitement. His tail curled around his leg as he came up to the boy as he gathered his clothes, sighing sadly. "You look like you went through the same thing I just did." He purred out, one ear turning to the side as he squatted down in front of him.

"My boyfriend says I'm not good enough..."The boy whispered shyly. "I...try my best..."

Meek's ears flattened in submission and sadness. "He's an idiot..... He should be glad he even has a parnter. I can't even get a temporary one because i'm gay and want to be forced.... that's right, I enjoy it." Meek said a bit more quietly.

The boy looked up at him and smiled softly. "I'm more submissive then dominate but..." He quickly pushed Meek to the wall. "..I can try for you."

Meek's purrs immediately returned and he ground up against the boy. "Try your best. I won't mind anything." He said breathlessly.

At the other house the next morning, Ryeowook yawned having been woken up by something shifting in his bed. 
On the floor lay Donghae, in his bed lay Hyukkie peacefully asleep. He guessed Donghae didn't even feel when he was pushed out or when he hit the floor. Ryeowook sighed and yawned again before sitting up.

He had a strange feeling about today.

Kota was gone. He was out looking for Meek. ~It has to be him.~ He thought, thinking back on Ryeowook's reaction.

Eeteuk was also looking for Meek. He skidded to a stop nearby the hotel that Meek and that boy had stayed in. He hadn't realized he hadn't grabbed a collar. An officer approached him and frowned. "Papers?" He asked as Eeteuk turned to him. His hands went to his neck and his eyes widened. "I.... I don't have my papers..... I'm loo." He cut off as he was forced t the ground and shackled.

Meek stood, door cracked, and watched the scene. If he ran out, they'd both be killed. If he stayed put, Eeteuk would live and be resold. The boy from the previous night frowned and asked what was wrong. "....Nothing." Meek said as he watched Eeteuk be taken away. He slipped outside and began to walk home.... alone.

He walked for a while before tears started to fall. He hadn't even gotten to appologize to Eeteuk. He jumped when he bumped into someone. "Oh... mia...." He started but cut off when he saw it was Kota. "Meek?... ........... I have something to tell you." Kota said.