Chapter 24 (H)

Neko

Heechul smirked and used one foot to trip Meek, catching them both right before they hit the ground. "I'm only half, my methods are different." He said.

Meek stared at him confused before smiling. "Your like big brother Kota..."He squeaked but tensed when he felt a hand on his thigh.

"You're brother's half human?" He asked but didn't wait to get a response, enjoying having a skirt to play with. He wrapped his fingers around something and raised an eyebrow. "?" He said laughing. 

Meek blushed and pushed away from him this only causing him to hit the ground, though not hard. That of course didn't stop his skirt from going up.

Heechul eyed him shamelessly and purred. "Come with me. We're beginning to annoy others." He said pulling Meek up to his feet. Meek reluctantly agreed. He wanted to struggle. But he wanted Heechul to want him bad enough to put up with it.

Heechul led them to a nearby set of apartments and up the stairs to an unlocked room. "Come on then... le'ts have some fun." Heechul purred, pulling Meek closer by his collar.

Meek frowned but let himself be pulled by Heechul over to the bed. He pinned him down and smirked when Meek purred.

Meek looked him in the eye before biting Heechul's fingers as he reached out. "Aish!" Heechul growled before he slapped Meek. This caused Meek to purr loudly.

Heechul looked at him oddly. "Oh. I see what your game is." He said sliding off of Meek and going over to a bag. The bag, Meek had noticed, it had been against the wall as soon asyou walked in and was reeking of Heechul's scent. Heechul pulled out a medium sized box from his bag and walked back to the bed, producing something but quickly hiding it behind him.

He straddled Meek again and kissed him.

Heechul finally lay down what was in his hands and lay the to the side. "We can't have this at all." He whined tugging at his clothes. "You ever had a ?" He asked smiling. Meek shook his head 'no'.

His smile turned into a grin as he saw Meek blush more and he started stripping himself. He purred and went to strip Meek as well.

"Who's the third?" Meek asked but as he spoke he fought against Heechul's attempt at stripping him.

Heechul reached over and grabbed some handcuffs, snapping them on Meek's wrists. "No one." He said grinning as he squirted some lube on the before pushing it into Meek completely.

Meek squeaked in reply, a pained yet pleasured one. He tried to move his arms to pull it out or get Heechul or anything but couldn't. "But.." He whined and tears were in the corner of his eyes but he didn't let them fall.

"You'll get the picture soon."Heechul said pulling it out and repeating. He reached around behind himself after lubing his fingers and inserted one. His tail brushed across Meek's member as he straddled him, inserting another finger. "You've never topped, have you?.... well you're going to top and be topped by me when I'm done." He said removing his fingers and grasping Meek's member. He positioned himself on the tip and slowly impaled himself, groaning as he did so.

Meek gasped at the sudden tightness around him. He wasn't used to it, even if Heechul wasn't as tight as he could have been. He pushed his hips up pushing into Heechul gaining a moan from the other. Meek fought with the cuffs but the fact that he couldn't stop what was happening only made it more pleasurable for him. He put his arms over Heechul's head, Meek's hands touching his back, letting Heechul ride him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the house, Eeteuk was laying beside Yuchun comfortably. He was content to doze there until he fell asleep. Yuchun rubbed his back, lulling him even more into sleep.

"Hmm.... Yuchunnie, I don't feel so good." Eeteuk mumbled. He sat up but regretted it, running to the bathroom. Yuchun followed, concerned, to their shared bathroom and found Eeteuk heaving up his dinner.

Eeteuk frowned, knowing imediately what was wrong. "You're pregnant, aren't you?" Ryeowook asked from their room's doorway.