Eight

L♥VE HXTE

Jinyoung walked out from the bathroom and saw that Mark was still asleep. He looked at the clock on the wall and it’s almost 8.30 am…time for school. He wanted to wake the guy up but after remembering last night’s event, he aborted the idea.

*It’s payback time…* he grinned, wickedly.

Flashback

            “Can you please turn down the volume a little? I’m trying to study here!” Jinyoung glared at Mark who’s lying on his back on his mattress on the floor…reading a comic.

            “I usually listen to my music this loud…just plug in your mp3 or whatever…” Mark said without even looking.

            “I would’ve done that if someone didn’t step on it…” he cursed in silent. When he came back and found his mp3 broken to pieces, he was furious. There’s no one that can cause it other than Mark.

            “It’s not my fault…you’re the one that laying it around on the floor…”

            “You could’ve at least picked it up…”

            “It didn’t cross my mind to do that…”

            “Aishh! Yaa!” Jinyoung yelled but no avail…Mark just ignored him.

Jinyoung finally decided that he would just do his homework in the study room instead.

*Jerk!*he muttered.

End of Flashback

Mark woke up from his sleep and looked around. Jinyoung was gone and his backpack too…he looked at the clock and it’s already 9am.

*! I’m late!* he scrambled and run to the bathroom.

 

School…

            “Ok…settle down everyone…” Mr. Choi walked into the class with a long cane in his hands. “Now, before we begin…”

Mark dashed into the classroom in hurry and was shocked to see the teacher is already inside.

            “Mr. Tuan…glad to have you with us today…”

            “Sorry I’m late sir…” he bowed.

Jinyoung glanced over his shoulder and his eyes met with Mark fire gaze.

            “Get your down…”

            “Yes sir…” he walked to his seat.

            “Yaa, you’re lucky he’s in a good mood today, otherwise…you’ll be…” Jackson makes cut gesture on his neck.

            “It’s revenge time…” Mark clenched his fist.

            “What are you talking about?”

            “You’ll see…”

5th period…

            “Okay…like I said yesterday there will be a quiz today…” Ms. Yang said followed by heavy sigh from the students. “Now, put away your notes…” she started distributing the papers. “If I caught anyone of you cheating…there will be a severe punishment…got it?”

            “Nae…”the students answered together.

            “Good luck man…” Jaebum said glancing over Jinyoung at the back.

            “You too…” Jinyoung said and looked aside only to find Mark sitting next to him, much to his dismay.

            “Stop talking and you may begin…an hour is all you got…good luck.” Ms. Yang went to the front desk.

15 minutes into the quiz, Jinyoung was doing good…he skipped a few questions that a little hard for him and occasionally glanced at the clock to check his time. He was concentrating on a question when a piece of crumpled paper landed on his table. He opened the paper and it had writing on it.

Question 3: answer is B

*Huh? What the…* he frowned looking at the paper. He glanced around and no one was looking over at him. Who could’ve sent this?

A couple of minutes later, another piece of crumpled paper arrived again. He opened and another writing…

Question 6: answer is D

He turned and saw Mark grinning at him. Mark wrote something on a piece of paper, crumpled it and tossed it over at him. He winked and continued with his work.

            “What the hell…”

Then…

            “Well, well…look what do we have here…” Ms. Yang stood by his table. She picked up the papers and Jinyoung could sense something bad gonna happen.

            “Saem…”

            “I told you before…no cheating…”

            “But I…”

            “I’ll take this and I guess I’ll see you later…now go stand outside the class with your hands above your head…”

            “But saem…it’s not…I don’t…”

            “Now Jinyoung ah…”

            “Nae…” he obliged. Jinyoung got up and walked out the door.

Mark felt he could jump with joy at the sight. He can’t stop grinning the whole time.

*That’s what you got for messing with me…* evil laugh echoed in his head.

            “Dude…I see what you did…” Jackson said as soon as the teacher left the room.

            “So?” Mark cocked his head up.

            “I know you hated him but isn’t that going a little too far?”

            “He’s the reason I was late for school…so it’s payback time…” he grinned.

            “It’s not his job to wake you up…he’s not your servant or something…”

            “Why are you defending him so much huh? You’re supposed to be on my side.”

            “I know…but what you did is wrong…that’s all I’m saying…”

Meanwhile…

            “So, how did it go?” Jaebum asked as soon as Jinyoung walked out from the teachers’ office.

            “Well, looks like there will be a red spot on my record for the first time…” Jinyoung sighed. He tried to plead but Ms. Yang wasn’t listening and she had to fail him.

            “What happened anyway?”

            “Mark kept giving me these answers and Ms. Yang thought I was cheating…”

            “Mark?”

            “Yeah…”

            “Why would he do that?”

            “Maybe he was mad that I didn’t wake him up for school this morning…and he almost get in trouble with Mr. Choi…”

            “That is so childish…”

            “Tell it to the guy…”

It was after school and Jinyoung was on his way out to the exit way when he bumped into Mark.

            “I guess there’s no such thing as perfect record after all huh?” Mark smirked.

            “Thanks to you…” Jinyoung scowled.

            “Just doing my thing…”

            “You know…your father is such a nice a man but I can’t say the same about you…”

            “Strange huh? I felt the same way too…”

They were standing in front of each other with their faces inches away from one another. Fist clenched tight…getting ready for a brawl.

            “What’s going on here?”

A voice startled them. It was the scary discipline teacher Mr. Park.

            “It’s the two of you again…” he stared at them.

Then…

            “Jinyoung ah!” Jaebum came running. “There you are…annyeong hasaeyo Mr. Park…” he bowed. “Let’s go…we’re late…” Jaebum pulled Jinyoung away.

Outside…

            “I was this close of punching that jerk on the face…” Jinyoung said in frustration.

            “And possibly get into trouble with Mr. Park? I thought you’re clever than that…” Jaebum looked at Jinyoung.

            “He annoyed me…at school; at home…it feels like his existence is only to test my patience…”

            “Don’t stoop to his level…”

            “I don’t want that either but sometimes I just want to punch that face and let him know what it feels like…” Jinyoung kicked a pebble on the ground.

            “Let’s go release some of that anger then…”

            “What do you have in mind?”

            “You’ll see…”

Half an hour later, Jinyoung was smiling and laughing again killing the enemies’ soldiers in the arcade with Jaebum.

“Are you okay now?” Jaebum asked.

            “I’m good alright…thanks…”

            “No problem…so, what are you gonna do with Mark?”

            “I’ve decided to ignore him…stooping down to his level doesn’t do anything good for me…”

            “I’m glad you think that way…” Jaebum patted his back.

 

Sorry for the late update...been busy with stuff lately... don't be mad...TT TT~~~