Fourteen

L♥VE HXTE

Mark has been incredibly sweet to Jinyoung to the point it scares the out of him. Of course the gestures made Jinyoung flutters, sending hundreds of butterflies inside his stomach but he couldn’t put away the little voice at the back of his head.

            “You still think that he’s playing you?” Jaebum asked. They were sitting under a tree by the football field, waiting for the free period to end.

            “I can’t help it…”

            “Maybe it’s time you stop being paranoid…I think he’s genuinely like you…”

            “Don’t you think it’s wrong? I mean…we gonna be step brothers…I wonder what happened if our parents knew about this?”

            “Well…if it’s me…I don’t think there anything wrong with it…it’s not like you and Mark were blood related…and as your parents, maybe they could accept it…who knows…”

            “Maybe…”

Jinyoung looked at the watch on his wrist and cursed. He was late for PE…when Ms. Gina asked him to help her organised the cabinets in the teacher’s lounge he gladly accept it thinking he could skip PE class today. But his wishes were drown in the drain when he realised that they will be having physical training test that he couldn’t miss unless he wanted another bad marks for his record. He went towards the locker room and most of the students already left for the gym.

            “Jinyoung ah…hurry up man…Mr. Yang is having his temperamental day…” Kwanghee said tapping his back.

            “Aishh…”

Jinyoung opened his locker and found that his PE outfit was gone.

            “Damn it! Where is it?” he ransacked the locker throwing random out hopefully to find the clothes somewhere in there but no such luck. He could imagine himself running laps at the huge field alone.

            “Jinyoung ah…” it was Mark. “What are you doing here? Gym is out there…” he smiled.

            “Not funny…I think I left my PE outfit at home…”

            “I didn’t know you were such forgetful person…”

            “You’re not helping…” Jinyoung scowled.

            “Sorry, sorry…”

Then…

            “Off to the gym now boys…” Mr. Yang yelled walking into the locker room.

            “Oh …” Jinyoung was racking his brain coming up with an excuse.

Mark went to his locker, grabbed his training pants and t-shirt and shove it into Jinyoung’s hands.

            “What are you doing?”

            “Saving your …” he winked.

            “You two! What are you still doing here in your uniform? Get change and get your in the gym!” Mr. Yang growled, frowning his thick eyebrows.

            “Um…Mr. Yang…I forgot my clothes…” Mark said raising his hands.

            “Forgot? Okay…20 laps at the filed now…”

            “Yes sir!” Mark glanced at Jinyoung and winked again.

            “What are you waiting for? 20 laps now!”

Mark quickly exited the locker room feeling proud for what he had done. At least Jinyoung were off trouble he thought.

            “And you! Get change! I give you 5 minutes or else…” Mr. Yang said and left.

            “Yes sir…”

Droplets of sweats covered Mark’s forehead as he ran his 3rd lap of the huge track filed. Running in his school uniform is a lot harder than he thought.

*17 more and I’ll be done…* he quietly chant.

            “Hey…”

Mark almost tripped when he realised Jinyoung was running along next to him.

            “What are you doing here?” Mark asked narrowing his brows.

            “Punishment for forgetting my PE outfit…”

            “But I gave you mine just now…”

            “It doesn’t fit…”

            “It doesn’t fit? That’s impossible…you and I are the same size…”

Jinyoung did wear mark’s clothes but while he was on his way to the gym, he caught a glimpse of Mark running at the filed under the sun and it made him feel bad. He turned around and took off the clothes before heading to the gym. Mr. Yang went ballistic and Jinyoung was sent for a run, joining Mark.

            “Why are you stopping?” Mr. Yang barked at the back.

The two boys looked at each other, smiled and continued running.

*********************************

            “Boys…we’re gonna be late…” Misuk called from downstairs.

            “They’re not ready yet?” Ray said looking at the wall clock.

            “I don’t know what holding them up there…it’s probably Jinyoung still trying to search what he’s gonna wear…” Misuk shook her head at the thought of her son.

Mark walked out from his room fixing his pants. A pair of slacks, matched with a blue buttoned up shirt and sneakers…he was satisfied with his looks.

            “Jinyoung ah…” he knocked on the door. “Are you done? Ajumma’s been calling for us…”

            “In a sec…”Jinyoung opened the door and he was inches away from Mark’s body.

            “Hmm…looking good…” Mark’s eyes drank Jinyoung’s overall looks. He wore a turtleneck dark green sweater and a pair of jeans that clung to his lower body nicely.

Jinyoung blushed…no one has ever looked at him the way Mark did. Mark pulled Jinyoung closer and as he was about to kiss him, Misuk’s voice echoed again.

            “Boys! We need to leave now!”

            “We’re coming ma…” Jinyoung pushed Mark aside and hurried to downstairs.

Mark is getting bolder with his moves lately and Jinyoung felt that he beginning to lose that little control he had left…he’s falling for Mark and that scared him. He scared that he’s gonna get hurt when he finally decided to give his heart to the guy.

The ballroom was filled with people of different ages.

            “You boys mingle around…we’re going to meet our friends…play nice boys…” Ray said linking his arm with Misuk.

            “I saw Eunyoung over there…lets go…have fun…”

Within half an hour being at the party, Jinyoung was already getting bored. There’s no one he know here and Mark was nowhere to be found. He got back from the bathroom and saw Mark talking with a girl.

*Who is that?* Jinyoung was curious.

Mark leaned over and whispered something causing the girl to laugh and gently slapping Mark’s arm…he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. Suddenly Jinyoung felt his chest tightened at the sight.

            “You’re funny…you could’ve at least tell him the truth instead of treating him that way…” Boram said shaking her head.

            “I want to but his attitude made me want to mess with him even more…”

            “What about now?”

            “I think she’s opening up to me…”

Mark looked around and saw Jinyoung across the room.

            “Jinyoung ah!” he said waving his hand.

Jinyoung gaze met his but then Jinyoung turned around and walked away.

            “Jinyoung ah…”

            “Is he here? Can I meet him now?” Boram looked at Mark’s direction but there’s no one.

            “Where is he going? Um…look Boram ah…it’s good to see you here…say hi to Jinhyuk for me ok?” Mark kissed Boram’s cheek and head towards Jinyoung’s way.

            “Okay…”

Outside…

Jinyoung was walking alone in the garden still thinking about what he just witnessed. He knew Mark was just fooling with him…he’s just another joke to him.

            “Jinyoung ah…” Mark came running. “I’ve been looking all over for you…”

            “Really? Why?”

            “I missed you…” Mark smiled poking Jinyoung’s side making the other guy jumped a little.

            “Yeah right…where is that girl? The one saw you with just now?”

            “Oh…Boram…she’s still inside I guess…”

            “Why are you here then? Shouldn’t you be there with her instead?”

Jinyoung walked faster leaving Mark behind.

            “Hey wait up…” Mark caught up with Jinyoung and pulled his arm. “What is wrong with you?”

            “Nothing…” Jinyoung snapped his arm away. “I’m perfectly fine…maybe you should check on your girl…who knew maybe she needs you or something…”

            “Hold up, hold up…are you jealous?” Mark looked at Jinyoung with a frown.

            “No…I’m not…”

            “Eyy…I know that look…you’re jealous aren’t you? Look, Boram was just a girl I know…her father was dad’s colleague… she’s here with her boyfriend…she wants to meet you but you just fled away when I called…”

Jinyoung’s face turned darker shade of red. It was a misunderstanding after all. A pair of arm circled his waist.

            “So, you do like me don’t you? Otherwise you won’t be so jealous seeing me with another girl…” Mark hooked his head on Jinyoung’s shoulder touching their cheeks together.

            “What if I did? You said that you liked me but my eyes sees different thing…”

            “I only had my eyes on one person and one person only…”

Their lips met and Jinyoung could only smile when his heart finally admit to his feelings. 

 

Another update!!!!

Don't forget to flood the comment box!

ANNYEONG!!!