Twenty

L♥VE HXTE

Thousand things running inside Misuk’s head. She was hoping what she witnessed that dawn inside Jinyoung’s room was just a dream. No normal boy his age would sleep with another boy in that position, in the same bed…while having any single piece of clothing on top of that.

            “Honey…” Ray shook Misuk’s shoulder gently causing the woman to jump a little from shock. The glass she was holding dropped on the counter, spilling water everywhere.

            “Oh hey…when did you get in?” she quickly grabbed a piece of rag and wiped the dry the surface.

            “Are you ok? What are you thinking about?” Ray never saw Misuk like that before.

            “Nothing…really…”

            “Are you sure honey?” Ray held Misuk’s shoulder. “You can talk to me...”

            “Actually…”

Before she could say anything, a call came to Ray’s cell phone.

            “Hold that thought ok? Hello…” Ray answered the phone and went to the living room.

Misuk sighed. It was harder to tell Ray than she originally thought. She needs to talk to Jinyoung before anything.

At school…

            “It’s kinda like a miracle watching the two of you like this…” Jackson said looking at both Jinyoung and Mark in front of him.

            “Yeah…I was thinking about that too…” Jaebum added. “For the last few years these two are like cats and dogs…but now…it’s a whole different story…”

            “What can I say…” Mark glanced at Jinyoung. “We out grew the hate…”

            “Yeah…” Jinyoung reached Mark’s hand and squeeze it gently.

Jaebum and Jackson looked at each other and smiled. Never in million years that they thought would Mark and Jinyoung end up being together in a relationship.

            “I’ve been dying to know…what makes you guys being enemies anyway? I’ve asked Mark before and he told me to ask Jinyoung instead…” Jackson said munching on his burgers.

            “I guess it started when we’re in junior high…” Mark began. “I went to this park near the old neighbourhood and a rock flew and hit the back of my head…I turned around and saw Jinyoung holding a rock…I marched towards him and asked why he would do that…”

            “It wasn’t me…there’s one boy standing next to me and throw that rock to you…he did and run away…but you just came and lashed out at me…”

            “Why didn’t you tell me?” Mark frowned.

            “I did try but you wouldn’t listen…you keep on rambling things in Chinese…”

            “He tends to do that when he’s mad…” Jackson chipped receiving a death glare from Mark.

            “So I do what I did back then…walk away…and when the semester opened, I found out that we go to the same school…”

            “And I really thought you just hated me…”

            “So all this years…you guys becomes enemies because one silly misunderstanding? Unbelievable…”

All of them burst into laughter.

******************************

            “Are you sure you don’t want to tag along?” Jinyoung said as he looked at his reflection inside the mirror. Looking good…

            “Positive…I have so many homework’s to do…urghh…” Mark stretched his tired body.

            “Who told you to sleep in class when Mr. Yang is teaching?”

            “And who’s been keeping me up at night?” Mark wiggled his eyebrows. He grabbed Jinyoung and pulled him in a tight embrace.

            “Whatever…anyway…good luck on your homework…”

Jinyoung kissed Mark’s lips and the short kiss lasted a full on make out session.

            “Yaa…I gotta go…my mom is waiting…” Jinyoung finally pushed Mark away. Another minute and this could turn something more and he can’t let it happen when their parents are still at home.

            “Fine…” Mark pouted.

            “Love ya…” Jinyoung pecked Mark’s cheek and walked to the door.

            “Going out with your mom?” Ray asked as Jinyoung stepped out of the room. He was startled to see ray there.

            “Um…yeah…” he quickly nodded.

            “Is Mark awake? I need to ask his opinion on something…”

            “Yeah…he’s in there…”

Then…

            “Jinyoung ah…hurry up!” Misuk called from downstairs.

            “Coming ma…gotta go ajusshi…”

            “Be careful Jinyoung ah…”                                                  

            “Nae…”

Jinyoung hurried to the stairs.

*Phew…that was close…* he can’t imagine if Ray walked in and found Mark and him kissing. That would be a disaster.

In the car…

            “Thanks for helping me out Jinyoung ah…Ray is busy with his work and you’re the only one can help me…” Misuk patted her son’s thigh.

            “No problem ma...I’m just glad that could help…”

            “You’re such a darling…”

They arrived at Misuk’s office and started organising, putting files and documents to its original place. Misuk just watched Jinyoung cleaning the cabinet in silent. This was only an excuse to get Jinyoung alone with her. Something needs to be clear about what has been bugging her for days.

Later that day…

            “The food is nice huh? Maybe we should bring Ray and Yi-En here next time…” Misuk said and wiped with the napkin provided.

            “Yeah…the environment is great…”

            “Jinyoung…actually…there’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you…”

            “What is it?”

Misuk took a deep breath.

*Here we go…*

            “Is there something going on between you and Yi-En that I should know about?”

Jinyoung froze at his seat. The dreaded thing he least wanted to hear is on now.

            “What…what do you mean?” Jinyoung trying hard to avoid the stares from his mom’s determined eyes.

            “I know you know what I mean Jinyoung ah…don’t lie to me…it’s time for you to come clean with me…”

            “Ma…”

            “Is there anything going on Park Jinyoung?”

Jinyoung knew his mom means serious business when she called him by his full name.

            “Park Jinyoung…answer me…”

Jinyoung slowly nodded.

            “We’re going out…dating to be exact…”

            “How long has it been?”

            “Almost three months…”

Misuk went silent. She drank her last bit of water and got up.

            “Let’s go…we’re going home…”

            “But ma…”

            “Up young man…we’re leaving…”

Misuk grabbed her bag and marched towards the exit.

Midnight…

Jinyoung was staring blankly at the ceiling thinking what happened during the day when someone opened his bedroom door.

            “Hey babe…” it was Mark. He locked the door just in case someone walked in.

            “Hey…”

Mark quickly shed his clothes off leaving his boxers on and got under the covers next to Jinyoung.

            “Sorry I’m late…I had to make sure everyone was asleep…” Mark snuggled closer, feeling the heat from Jinyoung’s bare skin.

            “My mom found out about us…”

 

Two consecutive double chapter update....this could happen if that damn writers' block decided not to attack my brain these couple of days...huhu...

What do guys think of my story so far? Tell me ok?

Happy reading!

ANNYEONG!!!