Five

L♥VE HXTE

Saturday…   

              “Yaa…I don’t know you have so many things…what are you? A warehouse?” Jackson struggled to carry a big box up the stairs to Mark’s room on the second floor.

              “Just shut up and help me…” Mark kicked Jackson’s .

              “Yaa!” Jackson glared. “By the way, when is Jinyoung coming?”

              “How am I supposed to know?”

              “You’re his brother….” He giggled.

              “Yaa!” Mark kicked Jackson’s again.

At the same time…

              “Woah…this is one cool place…” Jaebum exclaimed as he and Jinyoung got out from the car.

              “You like it Jaebum ah?” Jinyoung’s mom asked.

              “Yeah…can I come here sometimes?”

              “You’re always welcome…oh…Yi-En must be here…Ray’s car is over there…”

Jinyoung was upstairs in his room when Jaebum came in with his luggage.

              “This is the last one…” he said sliding the luggage into the huge walk in closet. “This is one helluva house I gotta tell you Jinyoung ah…you and Mark are so lucky…”

              “Lucky? I would say I’m lucky if I live thousands miles away from him…now that’s lucky…”

              “Then why did you agree to this arrangement anyway? You could’ve just say no…wait until the wedding…”

              “And possibly hurt my mom’s feelings? I’d rather be dead than doing that…”

              “Such a filial son…” Jaebum smiled.

              “Why did I sense sarcasm in that?”

              “Really?”

Then they heard music blasting from the room next door.

              “That must be that guy…” Jinyoung said.

              “Looks like you gonna have background music the whole time now…”

              “That’s not necessarily a good thing though…”

In Mark’s room…

              “I can’t wait to have party in here…it will be off the hook!” Mark exclaimed after putting all of his stuff aside.

              “Are you sure your dad will let you?” Jackson plopped on his bed.

              “I’ll just have it when he’s not here then…” he turned up the volume of his stereo, blasting music in the room.

              “I hope there will be no war between you and Jinyoung after this…”

              “I can’t guarantee that…”

The first night is going okay…everything was fine and the two surprisingly gotten along…or are they?

*********************************

Jaebum was shocked to see Jinyoung’s eye bags is about to reach his chin.

              “Jinyoung ah…are you ok?” he asked.

              “No…” Jinyoung laid his head on the table feeling deadly tired as if someone just pulled out all the energy out of his body.

              “What happened?”

              “Try living next to a nonstop boom box…that jerk had music on for 24 hours…I didn’t know whether he did it on purpose to irritate me or else…”

              “Didn’t you tell your mom or his dad?”

              “He scolded him…he stopped for a few hours but then it started again…I think he purposely trying to drive me crazy…it’s only couple of days…I don’t know if I could endure it for the next three months…”

              “Just hang in there…ok bud?” Jaebum rubbed his back.

              “At any rate, I might just crash at your place one of these days…”

              “You’re always welcome…”

              “Thanks man…”

Meanwhile…

              “So you had your stereo on the whole time?”

              “Yup!” Mark nodded with a smile. “That’s what he got for agreeing to this whole move in thingy…”

              “You know it’s not his fault…your dad made the plan…” Jackson said.

              “Yeah…but he could’ve just said no…but no…he had to be the good son and agree to this so there’s only one thing I can do is driving him crazy…”

              “Didn’t your dad say anything?”

              “He did…the usual nag and threatened to take away my stuff and allowance…but I don’t care…”

4th period…

              “So, if you just read the question and you’ll see it contains a few hints of answers that you need…” Mr. Choi wrote on the white board. “Jinyoung, could you please tell me the numbers…”

Every eyes in the room darted towards Jinyoung but he was fast asleep with his head propped on his arm. Jaebum nudged Jinyoung a little but he wouldn’t budge.

              “Park Jinyoung!”

Mr. Choi’s voice echoed in the room and woke Jinyoung up from his sleep.

              “Uh…uh…” Jinyoung stuttered and looked around in confusion. “Saem…”

              “What did I tell you about sleeping in my class? Now go out and kneel with your hands over your head…”

              “Yes saem…”

Jinyoung complied. He was so sleepy from lacking of sleep caused by Mark and getting humiliated like this doesn’t help either.

That night…

Jinyoung was trying to do his homework when suddenly loud music came from Mark’s room. He tried to ignore it but it didn’t work as the music getting louder. His mom and Mark’s dad is out for the night and he had no choice but to storm out and went to Mark’s room.

              “Yaa! Turn down the music a little will ya? Someone needs to study here!” Jinyoung yelled banging on the door.

He waited for a while but nothing happened.

*Aishhh!*

Jinyoung barged into the room and found Mark lying on his bed with his laptop on his stomach, bobbing his head to the music.

              “Yaa! What are you doing here?”  Mark asked, surprised with Jinyoung unannounced visit.

              “If this how you gonna play then…” Jinyoung said and walked to the stereo at the corner of the room. He pulled the wire from the socket, immediately making the room deaf with silence.

              “Yaa! What the hell?” Mark scrambled to his feet. “What do you think you’re doing?”

              “I’m turning of the music since you don’t…” Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

              “You can’t do that? That’s mine!”

              “And your point is? Later…”

Jinyoung went back to his room with the wire and locked the door behind him.

              “Yaa, Park Jinyoung! Give back my stuff!” it was Mark’s turn to bang on the door.

              “I can’t hear you…the music is to loud…” Jinyoung replied from the inside.

              “Yaa! Open up!”

Jinyoung just ignore Mark’s action and slipped on his earphone before continue to do his homework.

*That’s what you got for messing with me…* he snorted in triumph.

              “You brat!” Mark kicked the door only to hurt his toes. “Damn it!”

 

Double chapter to celebrate my 100th subbers...yayyyy!!!!!

Sorry for the late update...internet connection is so bad these days...

Enjoy and do leave your comment!

ANNYEONG!!!