Nineteen

L♥VE HXTE

It was a quiet evening and Jinyoung was alone at the backyard, reading underneath the shady gazebo. Mark and Ray went out to visit his mom’s grave and Jinyoung decline the offer to tag along when Mark asked. He wanted to give them their own private time as family.

            “Hey baby boy…” Misuk said walking towards the gazebo with a tray filled with cookies and two glasses of juice.

            “Hey ma…” Jinyoung smiled and continued his reading.

            “What are you reading?” his mom asked as she sat across him.

            “A book Mark gave the other day…”

            “I brought you favourite…chocolate chip cookies…”

            “You made this?”

            “Unfortunately no…”

A while later…

            “Jinyoung ah…can I ask you something?” Misuk said, looking at his son.

            “Sure…” Jinyoung answered with his eyes locked at the page of the book.

            “Are you seeing someone right now?”

Jinyoung was surprised with the sudden question.

            “Huh? What? Why are you saying that?” Jinyoung tried to sound calm.

            “Well…I’ve been watching you lately…”

            “Are you spying on me?”

            “No…but I have eyes…Ray has been saying the same thing about Yi-En…so, are you seeing someone?”

            “Um…kinda…”

            “You do? Really? What’s her name? Did she attend the same school? Is she in your class? Is she pretty?” Misuk missiles-like questions caught Jinyoung off guard.

            “Ma…hold up…one question at a time…please…”

            “Ok, ok…I guess I was just too excited to hear that my baby boy has finally grown up and got himself a girl…” she patted Jinyoung’s head.

            “About that…” Jinyoung was hesitating to her about Mark. The words that came out from his mom’s mouth when they were in Jeju still lingered in his head.

            “When did you want to bring her home? I hope you’re inviting her to the wedding…”

            “Well…um…talking about wedding…is everything done yet? I mean…there’s so much to do to get a wedding done…”

            “Um…almost 80% is done…Ray and I are going to look at the wedding hall tomorrow…”

Jinyoung felt relieved that he got his mom away from the girlfriend question. It’s matter of time before the whole truth coming out in the open with him and Mark.

Meanwhile…

            “Why are you looking at me like that?” Mark said as he and his father left the cemetery. They were visiting Mark’s mother’s grave on her death anniversary.

            “Nothing…I just saw that you’ve changed…that’s all…” Ray put his arm around Mark’s shoulder.

            “Changed? Me?”

            “Yeah…” Ray nodded. “You smiles even more…and look happy generally…”

            “Is that a bad thing?”

            “Of course not…you wanna tell me something?”

            “Like what?”                                                                            

            “Like…who’s the reason behind those smiles…secret texting when you thought I’m not looking…”

            “Dad…” Mark looked at Ray.

            “Hey, I’m not mad…it’s common for boys your age to date and stuff…I’m happy that you found a girl…”

*Girl…that’s the only problem…because I’m not dating a girl…*

            “Is she pretty?” Ray asked.

            “Ah…dad…not that question…”

            “Fine…I won’t ask…just don’t forget to bring her home…I want to see her…”

Mark only nodded in silence.

**************************************

            “My mom is asking whether I’m dating a girl or not…” Jinyoung casually said when he and Mark were walking back home after school.

            “Really? When?”

            “Yesterday…when you went to visit your mother’s grave…”

            “She did? My dad asked the same question too…”

They two of them stopped walking.

            “He did?” Jinyoung’s eyes widened.

            “Yeah...it seems like our parents has some sort of telepathy connection or something…” Mark exclaimed.

            “It’s amazing and creepy at the same time don’t you think?”

            “Yea…so, what did you tell her?”

            “Nothing…I just let her assumed that I’m dating a girl…and then distracted her with the questions about the wedding…what about you?”

            “The same…I guess we’re not being discreet enough that they found out like this…”

            “I supposed so…”

Mark grabbed Jinyoung’s hand and interlaced their fingers.

            “I think I want to come out to my mom…just let everything in the open…” Jinyoung sighed.

            “Are you sure? I still remembered perfectly her words while in Jeju…and my dad…”

            “This is hard…”

            “I know…”

That night…

            “God…that was awesome…” Mark panted as he shot his seed deep inside Jinyoung’s warm chute. Sweats trickled down his forehead and back.

            “Same here…” Jinyoung exhaled. He felt empty when Mark slowly pull his out of his well-used hole. “Looks like we…I mean…I need to change my sheets again…” he smiled.

            “I’ll help you…but right now I think we both need to shower…”

Mark got up and helped Jinyoung on his feet before heading to the bathroom together. Turning the shower on to the warm setting, the pair stood under the running water, letting the water washed down the last traces of left on them.

            “I think I’m gonna have trouble walking without looking funny tomorrow…” Jinyoung said grabbing a bar of soap.

            “Sorry…but I can’t help it…you felt so good around me…” Mark took the soap away from Jinyoung and lathering up into thick foam and rubbed it on Jinyoung’s perky .

            “Are you trying to get lucky here?” Jinyoung glanced over his shoulder.

            “Maybe…” Mark devilishly grin caused Jinyoung to laugh.

            “You’re insatiable…”

            “You too…”

Mark held Jinyoung’s rapidly growing .

            “Take me…” Mark whispered.

            “In here?” Jinyoung looked around. It was rather big…at least four people can fit in there.

            “Why not? Are you game?”

            “Of course…”

Mark turned around and lay against the cool bathroom wall and raised his legs, putting it on the edge of the bathtub.

            “Man, you’re gorgeous!” Jinyoung hip lips at the sight displayed in front of him.

            “Just hurry up and me…” Mark was getting impatient.

            “Here I come…”

Jinyoung slowly pushed his head towards Mark’s hole. The pain greeted him but soon it faded away when Jinyoung’s hard on brushed against his pleasure button.

            “You feel so good…” Mark moaned.

            “You too…”

The two picked up their paced and the room echoed with the sound of skin against skin. After their love making session in the bathroom ended, the lovers finally head to bed for some good night sleep.

            “Now we both gonna walk funny to school tomorrow…” Mark said pulling Jinyoung’s body closer.

            “You got that right…at least I’m not alone…”

            “What is it about you that I can’t seem to control myself…” Mark looked at Jinyoung, tucking his hair behind the ears.

            “Know what…I ask that question myself too…” Jinyoung pulled the covers over them.

It was around 5 am when Misuk finally got back home. She was called to the office last night for emergency meeting and it lasted throughout the night. Taking off her shoes and tossed it aside, she quickly made her way upstairs to check on her sons.

She opened Mark’s door and the room was empty. The bathroom is dark so he is not in there.

*Where could he be? He didn’t say anything about staying at a friend either…* she closed the door and went towards Jinyoung’s room.

Gently turning the knob so that she wouldn’t disturb Jinyoung, she tip toed inside. The view almost made her had a heart attack. The fact that the both of them were only covered by a thin sheet of blanket sent chills through her.

Jinyoung was asleep with his hand draped on Mark’s belly. Mark stirred and wrapped his arms around Jinyoung like a protective cocoon.

*Oh my god…* Misuk gasped as she left the room. Tears running down her cheeks.