Seven

L♥VE HXTE

           “Jinyoung ah…I’m here…” Jaebum walked into the room and found someone wrapped in blanket sleeping on a mattress on the floor. “Yaa, what are you doing sleeping on the floor?”

He pulled the blanket away only to found Mark curled up hugging his pillow soundly asleep.

            “What the…did I came into the wrong room?”

Jaebum went outside and looked around.

*That’s weird…this is Jinyoung’s room…* he walked back inside and saw Jinyoung coming out from the bathroom.

            “Hey man…” Jinyoung said as he dried his hair.

            “Hey…why you didn’t tell me that you’re sharing a room with Mark? So, you guys not an enemy now?” Jaebum wiggled his eyebrows.

            “This is only temporary…just until they’re done soundproofing his room…”

            “Did you make that dividing line?” Jaebum looked at the tape on the floor.

            “Yup…he can’t cross over unless he had to use the bathroom…”

            “You’re such a detail person…c’mon…hurry up and get dressed…the boys are waiting at the court…”

            “Nae…”

Mark could hear foreign voice in the room and he slowly opened his eyes. He saw Jaebum sitting on Jinyoung’s bed.

            “Hey, can you put this on my back? It’s been itching like crazy since last night.” Jinyoung said and handed Jaebum a tube of cream. He sat between Jaebum’s legs with his back against him.

            “Where? This red spots?” Jaebum asked, uncapped the tube and squeeze a blob of the opaque cream onto his finger.

            “Yeah…I dunno what bite me…”

Jaebum rubbed the cream on Jinyoung’s back covering the red spots.

            “What are you gonna do if I’m not here huh?” Jaebum shook his head. “Scratch it all day?”

            “Maybe…but that’s what you’re here for…to be my part time servant…”

            “Yaa!”

Jaebum locked Jinyoung around the waist with his legs and tickled Jinyoung’s side making the guy squirmed with giggles.

            “Hey stop it! You know I’m ticklish!” Jinyoung tried to get away but Jaebum’s legs were tightly locked together.

            “A part time servant? Let me show you how a servant does his job…” Jaebum continued his attacks. “So, am I still a servant?”

            “No…no…you’re not…” Jinyoung said in hitched breath. “Now, can you let me dressed up? I don’t want the boys to be mad at us for getting there late…”

            “Fine…” Jaebum spread his leg to let Jinyoung go.

Mark just stayed silent peeking from under his blanket watching the whole scene. Jackson’s words the other day ringing in his head.

*Is Jinyoung and Jaebum dating or what?* kept playing inside him.

            “Hey, isn’t that my shirt?” Jaebum said walking to Jinyoung’s closet. “How did it get here?”

            “It’s always been here…I’m done. Let’s go…”

            “Wait…I’m gonna change into this…” Jaebum took off his shirt and put on the one that been hanging off the hook.

            “Didn’t anyone tell you that you have such a nice arm?” Jinyoung patted Jaebum upper arm.

            “Jealous much?” Jaebum said flexing his muscles a little.

            “As if…if you’re done being a sports model can we go?”

            “Fine…”

**********************************

Mark and Jackson were at the skate park and just finished their turn at the ramp.

            “And my mom was like…’yaa, come here or you’ll be dead…’ she was so scary when she got mad…” Jackson said and took a swig from his bottle. He looked at Mark but the guy seems like he was in his own bubble. “Yaa, did you hear a word I just said?” he nudged Mark’s shoulder.

            “Sorry dude…I just got my head somewhere else…”

             “What’s got into you? Are you still hung up about having to share a room with Jinyoung?”

Mark didn’t answer.

            “It just for temporary…maybe you could make peace with him…”

            “Why is it everyone want me to be friends again with that brat?”

            “You’re going to be brothers once your dad and his mom got married…I’m sure they want you two to get along…”

            “What if I don’t want him as my brother? Does anybody ever think about that?”

He stopped and rewinds his words in his head.

*I don’t want him as my brother? What’s that supposed to mean?* the images of Jinyoung and Jaebum flashed in front of him.

            “Urggghhh…” Mark ruffled his bangs…frustrated. “I’m going for a run…” he picked up his skateboard and head down to the ramp.

            “That guy has a serious emotion problem…” Jackson watched his best friend taking a slide down the 6 foot half pipe.

Night…living room…

            “Are you sure you don’t want to come with us?” Misuk asked again.

            “Nope…I want to stay at home…you and ajusshi should be on a private date…”

            “Yi-En?” she looked at Mark.

            “Nahhh…Jinyoung is right…you and dad have fun…”

            “Okay…Ray honey…let’s go…”

            “Ok, ok…I’m coming…” Ray walked down the stairs. “You boys sure you wanna stay home?”

            “Yup…” Jinyoung nodded. Mark nodded too before head down to the kitchen.

            “Okay…play nice…and I hope I don’t see any bloody nose when we come back…”

            “Raymond…” Misuk frowned at him.

            “I was just kidding…”

Mark came back from the kitchen and saw Jinyoung talking on the phone.

            “You wanna come over? We haven’t had a go with that StarCraft game…” Jinyoung walked to the window looking over the yard. “Babysit? Okay…I was kinda hoping you could come…fine…” he sighed. “Sure…no…no…I’ll be fine…don’t worry…ok…see ya…” he hung up.

Mark’s eyes trailed Jinyoung’s movement as he plopped on the empty one-seater next to him.

            “Sad that your boyfriend can’t come over tonight?” Mark sneered sipping his soda.

            “Excuse me?” Jinyoung glared.

            “Did you miss him that bad? Jeez…”

            “Um…I don’t know what you’re saying…mind to explain?”

            “I know you’re dating but don’t you think that you should keep the PDA’s between you and Jaebum and not flaunt it everywhere?”

            “Wait a sec…did you say that Jaebum and I are dating?”

            “Didn’t you? By the way things’ going on between you and Jaebum this morning…isn’t that obvious?” Mark picked up the remote and clicked on the channel.

            “This morning?”

            “Yeah…I’ve never seen more lovey dovey scenes in my life…applying cream…sharing clothes…urghh…nauseating…” Mark rolled his eyes.

            “What I did with Jaebum is none of your concern…”

            “But you do it in front of me…and that’s disturbing…”

            “Close your eyes then!”

            “So you and Jaebum are dating then…congrats…you two suit each other…”

Jinyoung got up in annoyance.

            “I’m outta here…and for your information…Jaebum and I aren’t dating…we’re just close friends…just like you and Jackson…” he said and left.

*They’re not dating…then why did I feel relief about it?* Mark took a gulp of his soda to vanish the thought that crossed his mind just now.

Jinyoung slammed the door shut behind him and slumped on his bouncy bed.

*He thought I was dating Jaebum? What kind of absurd thing is that?* He put on his headphone and crank up the volume of his mp3 player.

It was around 3am when Jinyoung woke up from the sudden coldness. He got up and took out extra blanket from the linen closet. As he walked back to his bed, he saw Mark sleeping, curled up in a foetal position with his hands between his legs.

*Is he cold?* he walked closer and saw mark shivering under the thin covers. He squatted down and looked at the sleeping Mark. His gaze run from Mark’s forehead, down to the sharp nose and that sculpted jawline…

*He’s cute…wait a minute…why did I say that?* Jinyoung shook his head and covered Mark’s body with the blanket he had. He almost patted Mark’s head but he stopped before his hand could reach his hair. Jinyoung went back to the linen closet and took another blanket before retreating to his own bed.

Mark let out a long silent breath when he saw Jinyoung got under the covers. He was awake when Jinyoung covered him with the blanket…and when Jinyoung’s hands almost reach his head, he had to stop breathing thinking what was about to happen.

*Why would he do that? He supposed to let me out in the cold…*

 

Another update....

Happy reading!

ANNYEONG!!!