Sixteen

L♥VE HXTE

Jinyoung woke up feeling a weight next to him. He turned and found Mark’s sleeping face inches away from him.

            “How the…” he shifted a little making Mark stirred.

            “Hey…” Mark opened his sleepy eyes. “What time is it?”

            “Almost 7…what are you doing here? I remember going to bed alone last night.

            “Well…I can’t sleep so I came here instead…” Mark nuzzled closer draping his arm across Jinyoung’s chest. “So, what’s our plan for today?”

            “Our plan?”

            “Yeah…we haven’t gone out for a proper date once…”

            “Well…I already had plans with Jaebum today…”

            “Jaebum?” Mark frowned.

            “Yep…we’re going to see a basketball match…”

Mark’s ears stung at the word.

            “Him again?” Mark got up and sat at the edge of the bed with his back facing Jinyoung.

            “Yeah…we’ve been planning for this for the last few weeks…besides, who needs a date when we see each other all the time? Don’t you think?”

Mark was a bit disappointed when he heard Jinyoung’s words.

            “Fine…if you say so…” he got up.

            “So, what are you gonna do today?” Jinyoung asked.

            “I dunno…I’ll just find something to do then…have fun at the basketball match…” Mark said with flat tone, it almost sounded he didn’t care at all.

            “Hey, are you ok?” Jinyoung got up and held Mark’s hand.

            “I’m fine…how could I not be? I’ll see you later…”

Jinyoung lean over for a kiss but Mark just walked out the door ignoring him.

*Is he mad?* Jinyoung pondered alone.

            “Yaa…shouldn’t you be on a date with Jinyoung? It’s the weekend after all…” Jackson plopped on his bed watching Mark rummaging through his DVD collection.

            “He already got a plan with Jaebum…and he said that we don’t need to go on dates since we see each other all the time at home…”

            “He did? And you agree with him?”

            “What can I do about it?” Mark shrugged.

*******************************

            “You said that?” Jaebum stared at Jinyoung.

            “Yeah…I mean…why should we go out on dates when we practically see each other every single day? Isn’t that why people go on dates? Because they can’t see each other…” Jinyoung said munching on his sandwich.

            “Aigoo…” Jaebum shook his head. “For someone who got straight As in school, you could be pretty damn clueless in this whole dating thing…”

            “This is my first time dating anyone…so sue me…” Jinyoung snorted.

            “You guys see each other at home but he wanted to be somewhere more private with you…you know…just the two of you…without having to worry about your parents…well, speaking about parents…did your folks knew about this?”

            “No…we’re still debating about telling them…only god knows how they gonna react to this…”

Jinyoung laid in his bed thinking about Jaebum told him earlier. Maybe there’s some truth in his words about this whole date thingy. He and Mark always had to sneak around for a quick kiss or make out sessions when their parents were home.

The next day…

The sound of vibration came from his phone woke Mark up from his afternoon nap. He fell asleep while playing his Xbox. It was a text from Jinyoung.

From: Jinyoungie

Hey babe…meet me at the children playground in half an hour…don’t be late! Get your lazy of the bed now!

*Pfft! He could just tell me in the face instead of texting…* Mark got up and went to the bathroom.

Jinyoung looked at the watch on his wrist…another 2 minutes.

            “Where the hell is that guy?” he sighed. Slowly pushing himself on the swing, he hoped that everything will go well today.

Then…

            “Aren’t you a little too old for that?” Mark came walking from behind.

            “You’re right on time…”

            “What can I say…I’m a punctual guy…what are we doing here? You’re not waking me up from my precious nap to spend time at this playground…”

            “Nope…I got better idea…c’mon…”

Half an hour later…

Mark looked at the building in front of him…it has huge neon sign on the roof…no one can’t miss it…

            “Bowling alley?” he frowned at Jinyoung.

            “Yup…since you spend most if your time playing bowling on your Xbox, maybe it will be good to play real bowling for a change…c’mon…”

They went inside and after done renting a pair of shoes each, they began their friendly match with each other.

            “I’m gonna get a strike…” Jinyoung said while choosing his ball.

            “Yeah right…you barely had any pin knocked down…it’s always the ditch…” Mark laughed.

            “You’ll see…let’s make a bet…if I make this strike, you gonna pay for dinner…at the place I choose…”

            “Sure…” Mark answered without giving much thought…expecting Jinyoung will hit the ditch again.

Jinyoung carefully aligning his steps and when he threw the ball it curve slightly to the middle and hit the pins.

            “Yes!” Jinyoung pumping fist into the air. “Strike!” he looked at the stunned Mark at the bench. “Dinner is on you tonight…”

            “You’re just got lucky…”

            “Lucky or not…it’s still a strike…you’re still paying for dinner…”

            “Whatever…”

After spending round two hours at the bowling alley, the boys decided to head downtown for dinner.

            “This place has the best beef soup ever…” Jinyoung said as they walked into a small restaurant at the end of the block.  “A noona I know run it…”

            “Jinyoung ah…” a young woman came from the back.

            “Hyun Jae noona…” Jinyoung said hugging the woman.

            “I haven’t saw you here for a while…where have you been? Aigoo…my little dongsaeng…” she said while patting Jinyoung’s .

            “I’ve been busy with school and stuff…”

            “Is Jaebum with you?”

            “Nope…not today…” he looked at Mark. “This is Mark…my boyfriend…”

Mark was a little taken aback with Jinyoung’s words. This is the first time he acknowledged their relationship to the public.

            “Boyfriend? Cute…” she smiled.

            “Noona…can I have two of your best beef soup? I’ve been craving for it…” Jinyoung rubbed his stomach.

            “Sure…have a seat…two beef soup coming right up…”

At their table…

            “So you come here often with Jaebum?” there’s a slight jealous tone in Mark’s voice.

            “Yeah…Hyun Jae noona is Jaebum’s cousin…so it’s only logic that I came here with him…”

            “What’s up with you today? First bowling…and now dinner…it’s almost like we’re on a date…”

            “We ARE on a date if you haven’t noticed…” Jinyoung looked at Mark. “Why? You hate it?”

            “No…I like it…it’s just that I thought you said we don’t need dates since we see each other all the time at home…” Mark quotes Jinyoung’s every word.

            “I’m sorry…I never really mean that…look…I’m still new in this whole dating and relationship stuff…and you’re the first guy I’ve ever dated so…y’know…”

            “Yeah…I do…” Mark reached for Jinyoung’s hand and gave it a light squeeze. “Maybe next time I can take you out to my favourite places…”

            “Sure…”

*******************************

 

Double chapter update to make up for two weeks not updating...been busy...business is back on and orders has been pouring...sorry....TT TT~~~~

Anyway...did I tell you guys about the new MarkJin story that I wrote...the first chapter is finished...should I post it up?

Happy reading and don't forget to flood the comment box below...

ANNYEONG!!!