Eighteen

L♥VE HXTE

            “I’ll see you later…” Jinyoung said and received a smack on his from Mark. “Yaa!” he scowled at the action but still smiling.

            “Later…” Mark stuck out his tongue. He turned around towards the west wing of the school building.

            “Hey Mark…wait up…” Jackson called. He ran towards Mark in long strides.

            “You’re early…” he nudged Jackson’s shoulder.

            “Whatever…so I see you and Jinyoung just now…I guess there’s no trouble in paradise?” he winked.

            “Kinda…we’re good…”

            “Is everything still under the radar at home?”

            “Yeah…we’re still finding the right time to tell our parents…”

***************************

            “Boys…hurry up! We’re should be on the road right now!” Ray yelled from the outside. “They’re already wake up right?” he looked at Misuk.

            “Yea…Yi-En ah…Jinyoung ah…” she called them again.

            “We’re coming ma…” Jinyoung said as he dragged a medium sized luggage to the door. Mark was right behind him. They would’ve gone down sooner but a short make out session inside Mark’s room distract them for a while.

            “What took you guys so long?” Ray stared at the two boys.

            “I’m missing my socks…” Mark lied. “And Jinyoung helped me look for it…”

            “Let’s go…our flight is an hour away…”

Misuk and Ray decided to have a little weekend getaway to Jeju Island for their family.

In the plane…

            “I’m so excited for this trip…” Misuk said as she looked outside the window. The sky was bright with white clouds around.

            “Yeah…me too…I just hope the boys won’t mind sharing a room.”

Both of them looked aside and saw both Mark and Jinyoung fell asleep with Mark’s head on Jinyoung’s shoulder.

            “Why are you staring at them like that?” Ray asked as he saw Misuk deep gaze towards the boys.

            “Um…there’s something about them that I can’t seem to put my finger on…” she frowned.

            “What do you mean?”

            “I dunno…maybe it’s just my feeling…” she leaned back against the seat…thinking.

Later that day…

            “This is awesome!” Jinyoung pulled the curtain wide and drank the magnificent ocean view from the 10th floor room.

            “Yup…” Mark came from behind and wrapped his arm around Jinyoung’s slender waist…putting their cheeks together. “I’m so glad that we’re separated from our parents…”

            “Me too…I thought we’re gonna stay in apartment or something…more privacy for us…but too bad we have two separate beds…”

Jinyoung turned around and hooked his hand on Mark’s neck.

            “So…what should we do first?” he asked clasping his hands together drawing Mark closer.

            “Well…if it’s up to me…I just want to stay like this for the rest of the stay…” Mark kissed Jinyoung’s lips gently. His hands travelled to Jinyoung perky and give it a gentle squeeze.

            “And waste all of this? I don’t think so…” Jinyoung wiggled out from Mark’s embrace and scrambled out his suitcase. “The pool is so inviting…what do you say we go and take a dip?”

            “Do I have to? I have jet lagged…” Mark sighed and slumped on the bed.

            “Jet lagged? It’s only an hour flight…c’mon…please?” Jinyoung pleaded with pouty lips.

            “Fine…” Mark lazily pulled himself out of the bed.

            “That’s my boy…”

The pool was less crowded and the boys easily found a quite secluded shade for themselves.

            “Nice…” Mark said stretching his arm wide open, breathing the cool sea breeze.

            “Aren’t you glad that you come with me?” Jinyoung smiled, putting their towels on the deckchair.

            “Yea, yea…”

Without warning, Mark pushed Jinyoung off the floor into the water.

            “Yaa! You are so dead Mark Tuan!” Jinyoung yelled, shivering from the sudden coldness.

            “Maybe…here I come!”

Mark took a few steps backwards and run full force before jumping into the pool causing the water splashing wildly. The boys engaged in a friendly water fights, dunking each other’s head under the water whenever they have the chance.

After playing in the water for a while, the two got out and lounged on the deckchair, basking in the sun.

            “Hey babe…I’ve been thinking…” Mark said glancing over at Jinyoung.

            “About what?”

            “Us…do you think we should tell our parents about us? I mean…we’ve been going out for a while now…”

            “You think so?”

            “Yeah…”

            “Actually…I feel kinda bad hiding from them…”

            “Me too…”

That night…dinner…at a fancy restaurant in the hotel…

            “Are you ready?” Jinyoung looked at Mark who’s sitting next to him.

            “I will be if you are…” Mark reached for Jinyoung’s hand under the table.

            “I’ve never been this nervous before…”

            “Me neither…”

They saw Ray walked in alone.

            “Where’s ma?” Jinyoung asked.

            “She got a phone call...someone from the office…”Ray sat in front of Jinyoung. “So, you boys like it here?”

            “Definitely! The best trip ever…” Mark said followed by Jinyoung’s nods.

Then…

            “Sorry I’m late…” Misuk pulled a chair and sat next to Ray.

            “Who is it? Sounds important…” Ray said.

            “One of my colleagues…she handling this case about a gay couple…tell you what…I never want to deal with that kind of stuff…it’s not like I have anything against them but you won’t see me at a parade waving rainbow flags either…”

            “Me too…” Ray nodded in agreement.

Jinyoung and Mark looked at each other. Seems like the plan to reveal their relationship would have to be postponed for a while.

            “So, you boys said that you wanna tell us something…what is it?” Ray looked at the both of Jinyoung and Mark.

            “Um…we’re just wanna say that we’re happy for the both of you…” Mark said.

            “Yeah…” Jinyoung hastily agreed.

            “I’m so glad you boys get along so well…” Misuk smiled.

            “I’m getting hungry…let’s order some food…” Ray hailed the waiter to the table.

Back at their room after dinner…

            “Looks like our plan didn’t work out…” Jinyoung said as he and Mark walked out to the balcony.

            “Yeah…I guess our parents have different views on two guys being together…” Mark leaned his back against the metal railings.

            “Now what?”

            “To be honest…I don’t really know…”

Both of them let out a long sighs simultaneously. They looked at each other’s faces and smiles formed. Mark hugged Jinyoung tightly.

            “All I know that I won’t let you go…no matter what my dad gonna say…”

            “Me too…” Jinyoung leaned his head on Mark’s chest.

 

Another double chapter update!

And I've already post the first chapter of my next fic....do check it out and sub if you like.Embracing You - boyxboy markgot7 jrgot7 jinmark markjin - Jinyoung, Mark of GOT7 - Asianfanfics

Enjoy reading and don't forget to flood the comment box...

ANNYEONG!!!