Chapter 6

Just BFFs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kira’s POV

‘Sorry?’ I caught up to Krystal and stopped her. She turned her face from me. As I sighed heavily. This is starting to feel like a very real relationship here. 

‘What?’ her glare was now directed at me and damn they were scary, I would have never imagined Krystal to be this possessive nor did I think she would be this scary. 

‘I swear there is nothing going on between Seohyun and I . She’s my pretty dongsaeng that’s all.’  I tried to explain but the younger girl did not believe me instead her eyebrows knitted together as she frowned at me and put both of her hands on her hips. This is not a good sign. 

‘So why were you ignoring my texts and calls then? If she is ‘JUST’ a dongsaeng.’  I sighed totally lost for words. This girl was seriously ...

‘We were studying, of course I couldn’t answer my phone. Seohyun would kill me.’ 

‘So you listen to Seohyun more than your own girlfriend?’ 

‘No, it’s just -’ I was immediately silenced by Krystal’s lips against mine. I never knew that they could be so soft. My eyes widened in shock at the realisation that I just kissed my ex-bestfriend’s sister THE KRYSTAL JUNG. 

She parted away and gave me that evil smirk of her before she pulled me closer and whispered in my ears.

‘He’s watching us now.’ I nodded understanding what she meant as I saw a male reflection from the window in front of us. Wrapping my arms around her waist. I pulled her closer and pecked her on the forehead before we intertwined our hands together and headed  to a cafe near by. 

I didn’t know how long we stayed there but it must have been hours because the sun had set yet that guy was still there sitting about two tables from us . He was glances at us every 5 minutes and I swear it was getting on my nerve.

‘Let’s go the guy is seriously annoying’ I mumbled leaving a few bills behind, I dragged Krystal away to the cinema. 

She was definitely not kidding when she said the guy was a massive stalker. He was so obvious he even followed us to the cinema and was now a row from us. What is wrong with this dude. Krystal cling onto my arm throughout the movie as I tightened my grip around her. I felt sorry for the poor girl to have to deal with this guy at school and in her private life. Krystal did not deserve this. 

 

Once the movie ended I decided that it was about time we headed home. It was getting late, on the way to the car, the guy was still following us. It was the last straw as I turned back and marched up to the guy. He was a decent- looking guy, quite good looking I must say and was quite tall. He was sightly taller than me.

I punched him in the stomach and grabbed him by the collar once he fell to his knees. Looking down I gave him my coldest glare before I spatted out. 

‘You better stop following my girl, or I swear on your own grave that you won’t be let off this easily the next time a catch you.’ I spatted through clenched teeth.

The guy quickly scattered off as I walked back to Krystal with a triumphant smile on my face.

===

‘ I’ll pick you up tomorrow after school just incase that stalker decides to follow you home.’ I waited for Krystal to get off the car but the girl didn’t seem to budge . 

‘Aren’t you going to walk your girlfriend to the door?’ I laughed at Krsytal’s cute pout as I parked the car. We stayed at the Jung’s house door step for a few minutes before she finally decided to unlock the door. I laugh at her cute wave and blow her a goodnight kiss before the door closed.

I smiled widely to myself as I turned back to walk to the car but stopped when I saw whom was behind me. My smile quickly disappeared as I slightly bow to Jessica.

When have we turned this awkward with each other?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter