Chapter 10

Just BFFs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this is quite interesting ..?
 I didn't want to make the situation more uncomfortable so I decided to ushered everyone out of the room so that the two of them could have some space. 
And I didn't know why but something was stirring inside me. Was it Jealousy ? Or confusion?
===

"What the hell were you doing  in here ? And why the heck am I ?!" Tiffany yelled at Krystal as the girl lowered her head.  The girl mumbled something incoherent before glaring back at Tiffany .  Krystal got out of bed annoyed as she started finding the peices of her clothes that were left stranded on the floor. She was drunk yesterday when she came into this room and she definitely made a mistake by thinking Tiffany was Kira on that bed. But for some reason Krystal wasn't disappointed or felt any guilt. The was good and she liked it. It was strange. Even though she didn't have any romantic feelings towards Tiffany but there were definitely sparks and Krystal didn't regret it.  She liked the way Tiffany touch her. Her lips. Her moans. Her whimpers. Everything about Tiffany was sensual that night. Call Krystal crazy, but Krystal was captivated, no intoxicated by Tiffany's beauty yesterday night. 

Tiffany's mind on the other hand was in panic mood. This was the first time ever had she been touched like that and what was worse was that 'Everyone ' knew about Tiffany's little slip up . She stared at the baby Jung who was getting dress and unconciously her lips. She bit down on her bottom lip when Krystal's slipped on her short shorts.

Memories of last night were flooding in her mind. She groaned and hid under the covers to hid her redden cheeks. This was sooo not what she had expected to wake up to. But damn for a high school student Krystal was hot. OMFG. She has had *** with a minor. OMG this is illegal . I'm going to go to jail. NOOO!

Krystal looked at Tiffany as if the woman was crazy. Well who wouldn't when you see a person hitting her head and talking to herself. She appraoched the girl slowly just incase Tiffany decided to throw a tantrum at her. But the girl was stilll in her own world.  

"Hey what's the matter?" Krystal asked as she gently carressed Tiffany's face bringing the girl's eyes to focus on her. 

"I JUST SLEPT WITH A MINOR! I'm going to be in jail!" Krystal rolled her eyes. God they were like 2 years apart . She hummed and didn't say anything as she waited for Tiffany to stop but the latter didn't look like she would stop any time soon. So Krystal pressed her lips hard against the older girl to shut her up .  Tiffany's eyes widen in shock as she felt her back collided with the mattress once again. Heat was spreading across her face and body as she felt her hands become sweaty. She immediately gasped when she felt Krystal biting down on her lower lip. 

I closed the door, causing the others to groaned in disapproval. 

"Guys the show is over. Get your moving! "  I ordered. We were being curious so we decided to peek from outside, but we clearing got more than what we bargained for and now I'm all hot and bothered.  Everyone sighed and voiced their disapproval but dispersed anyway. 

"But wait isn't Krystal and you dating Kira?" Yuri voiced out confused, Taeyeon elbowed Yuri sending her a disapproving look. I just scratched the back of my neck as everyone gaze was fixated on me . 

==

When I finally finished explaining the situation to everyone , they all just laughed . 

"Oh my god so you were just a toy ! " I frowned at Yuri comment as she was pinched by Taeyeon this time. 

Yoobin patted my shoulder as she gave me a pity look "  I guess Soojung was just using you to get to Tiffany.Quite the smart girl."  I shook my head in disbelief. I opened my mouth trying to refute the statement but Yoobin placed her fingers on my lips silencing me. "No use trying to save your pride kiddo.   You've been played." 

" Well I do think Tiffany and Krystal matched well even though  Krystal is younger than Tiffany unnie." Seohyun stated. I frowned at the statement even more. Why was I not happy with that? Why did I feel like I matched better with Krystal? I'm so confused right now. 

"Like you and me Seobaby?" Yoobin quipped in but the taller girl just frowned and ignored Yoobin's comment. Yoobin pouted . "Anyways I've got to go, I'll probably be back late today so don't wait for me for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter