Party time

Just BFFs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood outside her room waiting for her . A smile spread across her face as she came running towards me , embracing me in a tight hug. 

'Ready to party?' I asked as I took her bag and held onto her hands. She nodded her head as we walked out hands in hands. 

'yah why do you only pay attention to Jessica. What about me? I'm your best friend too.' Tiffany pretended to sulk as she caught up to us. I scratched the back of my head. 

'Sorry I didn't know Jessica and you where in the same class?'

'No it just cause Kira loves me more than you ' Jessica sticked her tongue out at Tiffany and quickly ran away from the fuming latter pulling me along with her.

'Hey, don't tease Tiffany, she's going to give it to me tonight !' Jessica quirked her eyebrows and stopped.

'What do you mean Tiffany is going to 'give it to you tonight'?' I laughed at her serious face as Tiffany finally caught up. The later glared at us and I could only laughed harder. 

'Kira are you cheating on me?' Jessica pinched your ears as you shake your head. 

'Of course not. I just love open relationships you know' I pried her fingers of my ears as I continued smiling at her and Tiffany.  Tiffany shook her head and  swung her hands around Jessica.

'Let's us two have fun and leave that player over there by herself.' The two of them walked hand in hand ignoring me as I tried to barged in between to my dislike I failed miserably.

 

'What's wrong buddy?' Yuri swung her arm around my shoulder as we walked to our cars. I smiled at her.

'Was feeling down, but much better now since I've seen your face.'  I winked at the black pearl but the girl only smirked at me. 

'Sorry but your charms don't work on me. I'm 100% straight.' I stopped and laughed out loud.

'You sure? cause your name say otherwise.' 

'Oh shut up!' We raced each other to the car where Jessica and Tiffany was now waiting.

===

'It's Party Time!' Jessica disappeared into the crowd as you let out a quiet sigh under your breath. The others joined the party girl while you made your way to  the kitchen. Alcohol was what you needed at the moment.

You smiled to yourself when you find that the kitchen was all empty. Everyone was in the pool area or the living room dancing to the beat. Your eyes searched fro a certain someone and a small bitter smile formed as you watched her body moved against another guy. She was grinding against him having fun as his hands wrapped around her waist.

Your POV

Another shot of vodka. My throat burned but I could cared least about that.

'Kira... You should stop drinking so much.' I turned to see Tiffany staring at me worriedly. Damn the girl was so cute.  Coming closer to her I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder. One thing you should know I become very affectionate when alcohol is in my system.

'I'm tired' I whinged. Tiffany smiled and patted my head as I closed my eyes. 

'What happen to partying?' She teased but just shrugged it off. 

'Do you like Jessica?'

'We're just friends.' I said as Tiffany eyed me suspiciously .

'Kira. You've got to be honest with me?' I averted my eyes from her.

'We are just friends. Jessica and I are just F.R.I.E.N.D.S!' Tiffany laughed as I spelt the words out for her. 

'Yay! What are you two doing back here? Don't tell me you guys are making out in my kitchen.' Taeyeon screamed as she pointed at us accusingly. I rolled my eyes and Tiffany blushed at Taeyeon's outrageous remarks.

'Shut up you byuntae!' Tiffany shouted back 

'You jealous there TaeTae?' I asked teasingly as I stuck my tongue out at her. ' Tiffany's mine tonight now back off Taeng.' 

'Well the party is outside not in this kitchen. We're plaing spin the bottle now want to come out and play?' Taeyeon asked. Tiffany stared at me with a glint of hope.

'You go. I'm to tired to play.' 

'Ok. If you insist.' she gave me a small smile as she walked back to the party with Taeyeon wrapping an arm around her. 

Letting out a heavy sigh I turned to my alcohol again.

'BOO!' I turned and gave a cold stare to the girl behind me. She flinched and shrouded back as she mumbled an apology. I just smiled.

'Sorry, kind of having a headache from all the noise. I'm not really use to this.'

She chuckled quietly. 

'And you say you're Jessica's bestfriend.' I gave her a bitter smile as I stared towards the crowd that was sitting in a circle at the lounge room. They were probably playing some drinking game. 

'If you want, you can just go up in my room, upstairs...'  I stared at the girl and flashed her a smile, her cheeks had a hue of pink on them as she was fidgeting with her fingers.

'Thank you for the offer but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter