Chapter 8

Just BFFs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Hello my lovely readers. How have you guys been doing? As many of you would probably think that I have quit writing or something along that line. Truth be told after the news came out I was very disappointed and confused. Much to say I was angry as well, but a lot of things has been happeningi in my life and I simply don't have a lot of my time on my hand to write.

Reality is such a drag ~ Work, relationships , Uni and family has taken most of my time.  Sorry for such a late update. 

'Yoobin can you not please.' I hissed into the tan girl's ear but she didn't budge, her eyes were glued on to Seohyun as the younger girl fidgeted uncomfortably under Yoobin's heated gaze.

It was a mistake bringing my older sister here. She had been oogling at Seohyun for god-knows how long and I feared that if I were to leave these two alone in this room for a second then dear lord save Seohyun. 

It's definitely not Seohyun's day today. I sighed as I received a phone call from Krystal. Before excusing myself to answer the call I glared at Yoobin, warning her not to try anything sneaky. She waved her hand disinterestingly, trying to shoo me off.

'What's wrong Princess?' 

'There's something wrong with Jessica she's not coming out of her room and has yet to eat anything all morning. She wouldn't even talk to me ><'

'So uhm...' 

' I don't know but I think maybe you'll think of something and get her to talk maybe.' I sighed and nodded my head before ending the call. 

As I walked back to the room I saw an unsightly scene almost obsecure.

Yoobin was ontop of Seohyun as she was pinned underneath the older girl with flushed cheeks.

‘Am I interrupting something?’

===

 

I stared at the house before me and sighed. The good old times.  Well I guess this was the only way for her to let me in , so I started to climb. This was no fun, I hadn’t work out for god know how long and know climbing up this ladder wasn’t an easy task.

 

When  I finally made my way to Jessica’s window, I tapped on the door and waited for a reply .  Hmmm…  Knock knock … 

 

Finally, a figure appeared by the windows and pulled the curtain away .  Shock was written all over her face as was left wide open.  I signalled for her to open the window but she just stood there and stared at me.

 

‘What the hell are you doing out there?’

 

‘Can you ask that later and let me in… I don’t think I can hold on much longer ...’

 

Finally coming to her common sense she opened the window and let me in.  I was astounded by the state of her room.  Cans of beer were lying around the room as  her clothes were scattered on her bed along with photos and other accessories . 

 

I knew Jessica was a messy person but never have I seen her room in this state.

 

‘Did you have a fight with  Tyler?’  I asked as I retrieve the ladder from the window. She shock her head quietly and stared at the ground. 

 

“Krystal said you haven’t been out of your room since yesterday and you haven’t eaten.  You know drinking on an empty stomach is no good right?’ 

 

Jessica didn’t say anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter