Chapter14

Just BFFs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the long haitus ! I have decided that I will continue this story <3 It will still be a jessicaxyou since that was what I have tagged. But there will be an inclusion of Twice OPT aside from the Soshi OTP <3 Thank you for all those who is still supoorting this story I am really thankful and i hope you guys like this chapter <3 

Kira's POV
A small smile crept upon my face as I watched the cute little girl name "Sana" her ice cream cone. The red-hair next to her watch the other girl with a small smile and soon started eating her ice cream as well. They were just a bundle of adorableness. It was also odd but they did slightly reminded me of a squirrel and a penguin .  

I turned to Jessica and saw a disinterested look in her face. Our little date has gone a bit side tracted and didn't seem to fond about it . After all she doesn't really like kids. My smile faltered as I took in a deep sigh. I really do wonder why i love this girl sometime. I mean Tiffany would have been all over these kids but ... What in the world ..? Why am I thinking about Tiffany >
" Hey are you bored?" I gently place my hand of Jessica's as she averted her gaze to me. She forced a smile on her face and shook her head. Well , hey atleast she's trying right? 

"May-" As I was about to suggest for us to go somewhere , a loud cry was head and I quickly turned to the direction of the scream . I tried to stifle in my laughter but eventually just let it out. 

Sana had quickly finished her ice cream and was playing at the park with MIna when the poor girl tripped over her own foot and fell. Mina had quickly ran to her aid but the poor girl was still on the ground with tears threatening to fall. We rushed to the kids side and I knelt down to see the injury . Poor little Sana had a few scratches on her knees and a swollen left ankle. I frowned. She must've sprained her ankle . Mina looked worried as she started fumbling with her fingers. 

"Oh no Mama's not going to be happy if she sees you like this. She's going to put you in the naughty kids box... What do we do?" She turned to me. Her eyes were brimmed with tears as if she was begging me for a solution. I turned to Jessica and gave the girl an apologetic look  and turned my back to Sana. 

"Hop on. I'll take you to the hospital and then we'll take you home." Sana raised her eyesbrows and gave the "why should i trust you look" before she turned to Mina for her decision . 

"I don't know... what if you kidnap me and then ... kill me so that you can get my organs and sell them on the black market." She finally said. I stared at her bewildered before I cracked up again. Jessica also tried to stifle in her laughter at the girl wild imagination. 
She knelt down next to me and looked at Sana.

"We're good people I swear." Sana rolled her eyes and pouted her lips. " Kira won't sell your organs. But if you wont come with us to the hospital then you might not be able to work again or worse its getting dark What if we leave you here and some bad people will come and get you instead and sell your organs "

Sana's face paled at Jessica's story . She immediate push herself of the ground and hopped on my back with the help of Mina and Jessica. I gave Jessica's a thankful smile as she returned it with a smirk. Trust Jessica to scare anyone off with her coldness and story telling. 

Once the trip to the hospital was done and Sana's foot was bandaged I offered to take the kids home . They were reluctant at first but seeing how Sana was still limping around , they had finally agreed. 
 

My mouth drop as I arrived in front of an old orphanage. It almost looked like a house straight out of a horror movie if I must say so myself. I mean the graveyard next door probably did the trick. I turned to Jessica and I could see that she was as equally suprised. 

"You can let me down now" Sana stated as she tried to wriggle from my hold. I quickly let her down. She took a deep breathe as she grabbed Mina's hand in hers. They both look hesitant to walk in. Sana finally found her courage as she lifted her head up and limped her way in with Mina by her side. 
A small smile crept on my face but aside of my worried for the two so with a mind of its own my legs had followed the two girls. 

" How dare you two sneak out an play without my permission?!" A loud voice echoed across the room. I flinched back as an old woman with a hunch back and croocked nose walked out from the shadow. She glared at the trembling girls as her eyes narrowed at Sana.

"You ! It was your idea wasn't it #49 ?" She pulled Sana away from Mina , the poor girl was limping and she winced everytime she felt pressure on her left foot. She was then thrown into a dark caged and the woman had locked it. "You're sleeping here tonight and you won't be getting any meals tomorrow !" She turned to Mina and pointed at the meek girl. " You #32 go brush your teeth and go to bed before I throw you in there too! "

Mina stood in her spot too afraid to move while Sana was starting to tear up again. I finally found my voice that was caught in my throat for some time. 
"Excuse me?" The old woman had finally taken notice of me. She raised an eyebrows not seeming to care about my prescene .

"What do you want? I am a very busy woman."  I stared at the poor Sana locked up in the caged and Mina who was about to wet her poor pants. Without a second

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter