Chapter 5

Just BFFs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

I tried calling Kira but she did not pick up her phone it was probably the 70th invoices. No one was answering her home phone as well. It was already 12am at night. 

I laid down on the bed wandering if she had heard the conversation between Tyler and I . I mean part of me knew that the rumours were not true and that I shouldn’t have sided with Tyler but then... 

Kira had barely been at the group these past few weeks when I was there. We drifted apart and surely I don’t even know if we could even be considered as best friends anymore. 

And... And ... now she’s dating my younger sister? What on earth is happening? This definitely cannot happen. I wanted to confirm it with Kira. More of all I wanted Kira to say that it was all a joke . That this was Krystal’s stupid prank and that she wasn’t into girls at all. 

I sighed again looking at my phone. No calls from Kira. But then again she’s probably asleep. Or was she with someone right now doing something ... No Kira wouldn’t would she but... rumours say.. Urgh. F#CK! 

I threw my phone away as I plunged back down to my bed using the bed sheets to cover me. I hated myself at the moment. I didn’t know why I was so angry at the news of Krystal and Kira dating . Maybe it was my overprotective sister’s instinct but worse of all I hated the idea of those two together. 

I felt so betrayed that Kira did not tell me about it nor did she ever say anything about her liking any girls. I mean she never once had eyes on anyones. Sure she joked around sayings she love this person and that but it never lasted for more than a few days. Plus she never dated anyone before so...

! Does it mean she really does like Krystal ?

That’s it I can’t take it anymore. I’m going to go to her house now. I don’t care if it’s 1AM. We need to talk N.O.W

===

Kira’s POV

I was waiting outside the cinema exit. I knew Tiffany was going to kill me. I had totally missed out on the movie. My eyes scanned the people’s faces passing me by once the door opened. 

When Tiffany’s eyes meet mine, her eyes immediately turned to slits as they were shooting daggers at me.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her aside from the current of people flowing out.

“ I’m really really really sorry.” I practically begged her for forgiveness with my puppy dog eyes. ‘I also bought you some strawberry ice cream to make up for it?’ 

She peered down as she saw a bucket of ice cream in my left hand.

‘Hand it over.’ I smiled as I knew that I was saved. 

===

We decided to sit inside one of the spare tables in the waiting area of the cinema to eat the ice cream.

‘I knew you would have forgotten.’ 

‘Hey, I’m really sorry ok. Today was very chaotic.’ I sighed as I took a spoonful of ice cream. Tiffany’s raised her left eyebrow as she told me to continue with her eyes.

‘Well I’m apparently no longer single.  The reason Jessica is avoiding me is Tyler. And oh did I tell you I was dating Krystal who just happens to be Jessica’s sister. Jessica doesn’t know that yet though.’

Tiffany choked on the ice cream as she stared at me with shocked.

‘Woah you and Krystal I would have never imagined that...’

‘It’s not a real relationship . We’re only together so that her stalker would be turned off and stop invading her privacy.’ I quickly explained. I didn’t know why but I could never keep any secret away from Tiffany.

‘Oh. That make sense. So Tyler has been trying to break your friendship with Jessica. I thought so. He never really liked you.’ I shrugged my shoulders and took another spoonful of strawberry ice-cream.

‘Well it worked. He won.‘ Tiffany frowned and slapped my hand away from the ice cream tube as she dipped her spoon in and then bit her lips.

‘Don’t say that... Well today was very chaotic for me as well. I don’t think I’ll see Taeyeon for a while.‘ She let out a heavy sigh as she looked at the melting ice-cream disinterestedly.

 ‘She confess to you huh?’ Tiffany nodded. ‘ You rejected her?’ Tiffany nodded again and I sighed. ‘Because of me?’  Tiffany didn’t look at me but I knew I was the reason.  I let out a heavy si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter